Crimson Skylar Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Caleb caught his breath after what felt like hours and got back on his feet. A small breeze bristled through his fur as he raised his head to the sky, confused and curious. He headed out further into the words where the breeze was coming from, he took his time getting there though has his head was still hurting from the thoughts. He let out a sigh in misery, he struggled to put pieces together. It was only midday, yet he felt like it should be night as he was exhausted.

The small pup that usually hung around Garmen was watching the Alphess as usual. Staying silent as was it's usual protocol. It wasn't one for talking unless spoken to, and even then was quiet. Garmen noticed this and patted it's head lightly. "Do not fear young one, Windie will protect us with all she can if a threat rises." He said softly as the pup smiled and nodded in answer before it decided to head over to Windie as well, lightly rubbing against her leg with it's nose to show it's affection. "Ah, they're so light colored." Garmen said with a smile on his face as he sighed lightly. "i'll name them Hikaru.. after light." he said quietly with a smile. The pup let out a small yip in happiness at it's new name.

"Maybe that's a good idea." she looked up to the setting sun stray wind blowing at her pink fur. She looked up toward the forest. "Be careful." she muttered before looking down at the small pup. "Hikaru sounds really nice." the Alphess chuckled petting the small one with her flame pink tail. She yawned tiredly having not slept in two days. She felt a little weak. She licked her chops before sitting back on her haunches in the clearing.

DoveFeather yelped pouncing Zeph's tail. "I don't know maybe im just smarter than the rest of em." he said with pride sticking out his small white chest

"Windie, i think you should get some rest. I can guard the den again tonight. Plus, you have a mark on your neck from him." Garmen said calmly.
The pup smiled when it was patted and curled into windie's fur, enjoying how warm it was and how it could hide her from the other pups. The shy one wouldn't talk back to any of them, in fact, it chose not to talk at all, letting DoveFeather think they're the only one that can talk so far with a small giggle.

Windie stretched curling up. She still couldn't get that male out of her head but she sould deal with it. She licked the pup softly before calmly dosing off her head on her white paws.

Windie stretched coming out of her cave she yawned then sniffed the air her ears alert. Where the hell was her pack? She cocked her head. "Guys?" There was a gun shot and she yelped falling to the ground. Ow! She grimaced. It had hit her in her left legs. Another shot. Her ribs. Im going to die.. she was trying to crawl away. She had to make sure the pack wasn't around. She didn't care if she died. She wanted her pack safe. A hunter placed a boot on her back. "Stay down.." he chuckled aiming it at her head. Even then she bared her fangs snarling at the man and growling. It would buy her pack time.

Hearing the sound of gun fire, Garmen came rushing back and directly ripping into the hunter's arm that held the rifle. The pain forced the hunter to release the weapon as it dropped to the ground and he started to punch Garmen who still held his fangs sunk into his arm, a determined look in his face as he began to bleed from the head. Two eyes shot to the alphess as if screaming at her to limp to safety. (( i wasn't posting because i was waiting for their return. uwu ))

She couldn't move. Why couldn't she move. She was basically lying in her own puddle of blood. She whimpered wanting to roll over but she couldn't. She couldn't even see. Black spots covered her vision. She blinked at Garmen. She needed to help him. But she COULDNT MOVE!! She gave a weak desperate howl for help. She howled and didn't stop until her lungs filled with blood. She started to go limp her paw twitching.

@Karuko_TheShifter

Akron sat splayed across the rocky ground, gnawing on the same bison bone he had been for several days now. He should join the pack and do some hunting, he thought, but they all had gone off without him early in the dawn, so he had no possible way of knowing until a beta had reported it to him, Akron waving him away with a snarl and a low growl. "Why do I bother hunting?" He wondered. He wasn't getting any younger, but he could kill a caribou like it was going out of style, which, in the lupine world, it never did. He yawned, as he continued to pick clean his bone, wondering if just something, something, anything, would liven up his day.

Windie was attempting to breath but all there was were gurgling sounds. Wolf goddess help me.. She coughed before closing her eyes. This was the end. She was a goner. Her body jerked.

Windie was attempting to breath but all there was were gurgling sounds. Wolf goddess help me.. She coughed before closing her eyes. This was the end. She was a goner. Her body jerked.
Hearing the gurgling, Akron padded over, thinking the wolf pups had knocked each other into the pond. Boy, was he dead wrong. Windie was choking, bleeding and slowly fading. Padding quicker now, he sprinted over to her, nuzzling her neck as a reassurance. "Windie... here, let me help. You can't die. You can't." Akron said as he lapped up the blood on her neck, placing his head hard on her neck in some attempt to stop the flow of the red life liquid. "Windie...no. I can't lose my alphess. The pack can't lose their alphess." Akron howled sadly, keeping the pressure on her neck.

"Take care of them." she breathed before her heart stopped, her eyes gone cold. She was gone now.

As Windie and Akron were busy trying to continue her living, Garmen was keeping the hunter busy and off of them, taking fist after fist to the face while clamping down harder. His head hurt extremely but he dealt with it to buy them time. His eyes occasinally darting to her before staring at Arkon saying without words to take her into the cave for safety. But, seeing Windie had stopped, and after that last elongated breath he knew it was lost. His eyes filled with rage now as he released the arm and hopped directly onto the hunter, tearing into the neck flesh with ferver. There was to be no mercy for the hunter who shot and killed their alphess. THe humans voice was shrieking in pain as he bled and choked while trying to stop Garmen. It was no good, the wolf was clamping down and ripping the neck to nothing. When he was assured the hunter was dead, only then did garmen stop and move to whimper lightly while sitting at windie's side. "..." he didn't say a word and just turned to the sky and howled with mourning.

As Windie and Akron were busy trying to continue her living, Garmen was keeping the hunter busy and off of them, taking fist after fist to the face while clamping down harder. His head hurt extremely but he dealt with it to buy them time. His eyes occasinally darting to her before staring at Arkon saying without words to take her into the cave for safety. But, seeing Windie had stopped, and after that last elongated breath he knew it was lost. His eyes filled with rage now as he released the arm and hopped directly onto the hunter, tearing into the neck flesh with ferver. There was to be no mercy for the hunter who shot and killed their alphess. THe humans voice was shrieking in pain as he bled and choked while trying to stop Garmen. It was no good, the wolf was clamping down and ripping the neck to nothing. When he was assured the hunter was dead, only then did garmen stop and move to whimper lightly while sitting at windie's side. "..." he didn't say a word and just turned to the sky and howled with mourning.
Akron reciprocated this howling for what felt like an eternity. They couldn't lose their alphess. She was irreplaceable. WHo would takecare of the cubs now that she had died? Akron certainly didn't know. He whimpered, lying down beside her, not on top of her like before as it was disrespectful. "Garmen...what do we do? She's gone! What do we do?" Akron barked in fright, eyes alert and heckles raised.

"I'll take care of the cubs. For now, we should give her a proper burial. I'll lead the pack for the time being. Akron, i want you to take guard for a few nights. I'll go consult the elder." He said calmly, while heading off into the cave. "Give her a proper burial for me and her spirit's sake." he said calmly.

"I'll take care of the cubs. For now, we should give her a proper burial. I'll lead the pack for the time being. Akron, i want you to take guard for a few nights. I'll go consult the elder." He said calmly, while heading off into the cave. "Give her a proper burial for me and her spirit's sake." he said calmly.
"I'll my best Garmen. Would you be able to send a detachment of alphas and some betas along with me? With those hunters, if they come back, we need to be on our guard 24/7. Windie needs a proper burial. Most definitely." Akron acknowledged, padding down from the alphesses cave to leave Garmen to do the work he needed to do.

"Really the only ones ranked in our small pack was me and the alphess. At the most i can offer you food for a night well done and my hand in guarding after consulting the elder." he replied from the cave turning halfway to face Akron before continuing on into the deeper end. (beta's are quite literally the successor to the leader, so by pack law within nature garmen is now leading alpha male.)

"Really the only ones ranked in our small pack was me and the alphess. At the most i can offer you food for a night well done and my hand in guarding after consulting the elder." he replied from the cave turning halfway to face Akron before continuing on into the deeper end. (beta's are quite literally the successor to the leader, so by pack law within nature garmen is now leading alpha male.)
(Yeah, but I'm sure there are other Alphas in the group, just not Alpha Alpha. And @Karuko_TheShifter, who was this alpha female you were on about? That could be quite an interesting plot point. And also, aren't there Alphas who aren't actually leaders of the pack?)

"You seem to have puffed your chest out wide, Garmen, since Windie promoted you. You weren't the most...suitable candidate." Akron teased behind Garmen's back, snickering slightly to himself. Plucky betas always rubbed him the wrong way. Especially those who just got promoted.

"Those who act the strongest are actually the most broken." he replied calmly with a sigh while vanishing into the darkness of the cave. "Elder, are you still with us?" he called out in a slightly hesitant voice. "There is urgent news to be told."
(@Arcadia I'm not too sure that there can be more than one alpha in a group at a time other than the alpha male and female. I know there can be an infinite amount of Omegas though. )

"Those who act the strongest are actually the most broken." he replied calmly with a sigh while vanishing into the darkness of the cave. "Elder, are you still with us?" he called out in a slightly hesitant voice. "There is urgent news to be told."
(@Arcadia I'm not too sure that there can be more than one alpha in a group at a time other than the alpha male and female. I know there can be an infinite amount of Omegas though. )
(I watched Alpha and Omega, the wolf kids movie. I know I'm right XD)

"Broken? I'll break your legs, you insolent pup." Akron muttered with a growl as he spotted a cluster of betas. "Betas. Follow me. We have a job to be doing. We must protect our pack from any and all threats that may come across us; hunter- or otherwise." He declared, a group of four betas following him as he hopped down the cliff formation to be with them. "Let's go."