Crimson Skylar Pack

Walks over to him holding up her tail with her 2 dozen of berries in her tail. "I'm guessing how much we can carry or find" she said seeing a prickle in one ear. "stay still alright" bites a prickle and pulls it from his ear quickly so it wouldn't hurt going slowly.

He sighed with relief when the prickle was removed. "Thank you." he said quietly while sighing. "We should head back." he added on, turning towards the cave direction. "I'll hunt in a few minutes, for now we should return these berries."

"okay" she said as she smiled and started to Walk to the cave, her Tail was kept high so none would fall. "would you need any help hunting i don't mind helping. "

"I can handle myself, but thank you for the offer. With the hunt it's all about being undetected, something scouts do well." he said calmly, denying her offer as gently as he could put it, before presenting the berries he picked to their Alpha Female.

Flame nodded understanding as she put the berries before alpha windie and helped watch the territory. "Be careful Garmen" started to walk around.

With a nod he bounded off into the tree lines to watch from above for any prey. He was as skilled as cats were when it came to his bounding along tree lines. "Start small, a few rabbits and fish should do fine." he noted to himself while vanishing into tree lines.

Flame kept close eyes on everything and her surrounds making sure everything was fine. As she was on watch she was able to catch baby foul who was lost seperated from its mother. Pulls it over near ahlpa windie. Then went to guard mode.

Ooc// Room for one more?

Ic//

A lone figure pads through the trees, nose to the ground, following a game trail. Snowy white fur covers a sunken in stomach and slightly too-pronounced ribs. Silver hues touch the tips of her ears, cover her shoulders and taper off along her spine, showing again on the upper half and end of her tail. Alert ears swivel atop her head, listening intently for any sign of movement, though they failed to detect the male wolf headed her direction. ((Garmin.)) The wolfess pauses on the trail occasionally to investigate various intersecting scent paths, caramel colored eyes scanning the underbrush. 'That rabbit den has to be close..' she thinks, greatly anticipating a fresh meal.

Seeing another wolf while he was hopping trees, Garmen stopped and paused for a few moments, watching them with intent. They're tracing a scent, follow silently then steal the game or assist. he drew out from his observations. I'll be safe from here, my scent is too far and too small. He added while quietly following the wolf now.

Flame was walking back and forth keeping eye every moment that could be a threat.

Eventually, the trail she was following led to a small grassy opening in the trees. The white wolf crouched low to the ground, watching two rabbits carefully, deciding which would be the easiest target. She knew all too well if they made it to their hole she'd never catch them. The tunnel would be too long and far down to be worth the effort of digging it out. After choosing her victim, the unfortunately smaller one closer to her, she launched off her haunches into the air. Adrenaline coursed through her, as she fell short of the furry creature. Quickly, she bounded after it and caught it's rear in her powerful jaws just before it reached it's hole. Relief and excitement washed over the starving wolfess. She clamped down, crippling the critter, and released her grip long enough to crush it's throat. Panting happily, she laid down and rested for a moment with the thing between her forepaws before she began pulling the furry skin off in chunks in preparation for her well deserved meal.

OOC// After this one, I'm holding off on posting until the others catch up. ^^

Eventually, the trail she was following led to a small grassy opening in the trees. The white wolf crouched low to the ground, watching two rabbits carefully, deciding which would be the easiest target. She knew all too well if they made it to their hole she'd never catch them. The tunnel would be too long and far down to be worth the effort of digging it out. After choosing her victim, the unfortunately smaller one closer to her, she launched off her haunches into the air. Adrenaline coursed through her, as she fell short of the furry creature. Quickly, she bounded after it and caught it's rear in her powerful jaws just before it reached it's hole. Relief and excitement washed over the starving wolfess. She clamped down, crippling the critter, and released her grip long enough to crush it's throat. Panting happily, she laid down and rested for a moment with the thing between her forepaws before she began pulling the furry skin off in chunks in preparation for her well deserved meal.

OOC// After this one, I'm holding off on posting until the others catch up. ^^
((I'll do the same after this post.))

Having followed the wolfess carefully, he saw the other rabbit scurry off in his direction. Jumping down and crushing it on impact he promptly started to rip off the extra rabbit's flesh with his jaws. Ignoring the other wolfess now. "I'll have to bring this back." he said to himself, carrying the deceased rabbit he just obtained in his mouth and heading off back to camp.

"So we have new Members?" Alpha Windie gave a soft wolfie chuckle padding out of her den. She shook her thick flame pink fur out stretching and yawning. Gripping the small newborn pup that had been found yesterday by its scruff she made her way in the middle of there clearing beginning to groom it. She had no knowledge of mothering but she would try her best for the pups survival. She sat back on her haunches waiting on all of her pack members to join together. The whimpering pup being her main priority at the moment.

Flame walks over seeing the little ones and used her tail so the pups could play. "I hope you sleep well, and we was able to find the berries." she said yawning a bit

At the cost of catching the other rabbit, garmen's scent was close enough for the other wolf to whiff. "Ah.. crap, i lost the rest of my camp's scent." he whispered out with a sigh, turning his head from here to there to try and pick up a scent for where his pack could be.

"I saw, you did a fantastic job. " she nudged Flame in a playful manor before nipping her side. "You should go bathe and then rest, I can handle guarding and the pups from here."

At the cost of catching the other rabbit, garmen's scent was close enough for the other wolf to whiff. "Ah.. crap, i lost the rest of my camp's scent." he whispered out with a sigh, turning his head from here to there to try and pick up a scent for where his pack could be.
Alpha Windie didn't notice Garmens absence until now. She remembered his loss of smell so she gave a soft howl as a sign for him to return home.

She leapt to her feet and spun around, obviously startled. Hackles raised and teeth bared defensively, she regarded the male carefully. She saw he meant no harm, and settled a bit. 'Come on, Zeph,' she thought, 'you have to pay attention, he could've killed you.' She was quite disappointed in herself. She had been so hungry she ignored everything but that bunny. She finished every scrap of meat she could pick off the creature along with the heart and liver. The wolf followed the male's scent path back to the pack, sitting at the tree line with her head high and ears perked, watching carefully. She couldn't risk a fight in her condition.

OOC// Sorry, didn't see that second post, Thought he made it back to the group. Should I fix this?

Garmen, hearing the howl had returned to the pack with a sigh and a rabbit in teeth. When he returned he presented the food to the youngest wolf first, as was from his culture. "Young should eat first." he said calmly before turning towards the person who tailed him, he knew she was there the whole time. "You can come out now, i know you've been following me."

Flame nods but then smells an unfamiliar scent and stands on guard. Her Jade eyes looked in the direction. Light low growls could be heard as her ears flickered.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cea Drago