4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds

C R I M S O N__P E A K

You think you know a story ,

But you only know how it ends..

To get to the heart of the story…

One must travel back to the beginning to do so and learn the truth.
no-lightbox
You all know the story of Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf , but do you know the tale of what truly occurred and the uproar that followed the dark tale?

Listen , my child.. To the history of our lands and what it came to bare forth.

Centuries ago in a land called , Velemore there lived a King and Queen who sought to hold peace to their lands. They were kind and good in heart and yet , every heart is tainted by a darkness to them. Within years their years of marriage , the Queen bared three children who would became well known and not by that of their blood that they carried within. More so for what they would become.Their names were , Silas , Gregor and Isabella. They were the beloved of the Rulers and with each day , the grew more different than that of the other.

With all good though , evil always find a chance to arise and it did within that of their court. It was in their personal advisor , Narcisse. Narcisse had watched in the shadows the growth of their children and how little the Rulers paid heed to his words as he urged them to not so easily give power to their children for they all held traits that he found un-suitable in that of a ruler. Silas held the trait of one who threw chance after chance away and would drain the wealth of the kingdoms on his own sinful habits.. Gregor was cruel and believed that if one couldn’t uphold to his ideals and beliefs , that death suited them better than life itself. Isabella though , made him fear for the loss of power as she saw within him the true thoughts of his mind and he knew , if she rose the power that she would see to the end of his position in court.

Fear is an odd thing and changes people.. Narcisse became more and more paranoid with each passing day as he found himself unsure of what to do and in that , he turned to darker courses of action. High in the mountains of Izrael , there was rumor of a dark mage who dabbled in the arts of old and one’s that had been forbidden in the lands of Velemore. It was there , he wandered in the dark of night and rode with haste to the mountains. Narcisse brought his horse to a slow as the eerie scape of the mountains held clear to the mist of the mountains. Several crows flew over his head as they squawked and hurried into the cave openings. He stood paralyzed in his own fear as he knew once he entered there was no turning back. He breathed deep and ventured into the dark holdings of the mountains. Abandon halls laid within that were once the great mines of Aurelia in the days of old. Now abandoned due to the wars of old.. He wandered through the halls until a dark voice echoed in the confines of darkened feast hall.

“ Why do you dare to enter my halls , Human?” Spoke the dark one as darkened shadows flickered around the space as Narcisse’s head looked side to side as he breathed deep.” Dark One.. I have heard of your powers and wish to make a request of you.” The shadow nodded and awaited to hear further as he continued.” To the west lay the lands Velemore and the Ruler’s children are next in line.. Each are unfit and I find they have a need to be removed. Do with them as you wish , make them suffer for the rest of their days.” The shadow grinned slowed to himself at the novelty of the idea as his dark laughter sinisterly filled the room as he all but agreed.

“ I accept your offer and all shall pay their debts.. You say their monsters and I will make them the true monsters that mankind will fear for eternity.” The room began to quake with each word he uttered as a dark smoke burst through the walls and freed across the lands.

Narcisse slowly backed from the room and quickly ran as he rode back to the castle , as he came to thunder up the hill smoke had risen in the distance in great gusts as his eyes widened. The screams of panic and pain filled the dark sky as he rode quick to the kingdom. Bodies laid strewn to the village as their lifeless corpses were painted with true horror. His head shot up as cries echoed from the castle as people ran out with fear. It was then , a single howl pierced the night sky as it even led him to cringe as a flurry of bats departed from the West Wing.” What have I done…?” The shadow appeared against the lining of a village building as it spoke.

“ You asked for me to make them true monsters and free your kingdom.. I have done so for you.. Each now bares a dark mark that will curse them and their generations to come.For the eldest of them , I give him the curse of bloodlust.. To never be satisfied and to never see the true light of day again. He will hide in shadows and watch the one’s he love die with the age of time while he remains untouched. For the second born , I cursed him with uncontrollable rage of a mindless beast. With each waning of the moon , he will lose control and any that he dares to come into contact with will either face death or join his curse. And for the youngest , I leave her with Immortality to watch the ones she cared so deeply for become the dark she feared so great. Is this not what you wished of me?”

Narcisse found his gaze empty as he fell to his knees as the cold grip of the Dark One held to his shoulder as it spoke lowly.” Don’t worry.. If you wish to rise to power then you will have to face them.. For I made sure they knew of what you had done to them. That is my price you will now pay.” The shadow laughed with true venom as he vanished to the night as Narcisse shook with true fear in his spot as the low sounds of a growl echoed around him.

He breathed deeply and fell to his knees as the howl shook around him and then…

The sweet embrace of death took him as the ground was painted crimson as the debt was truly paid and the lands of peace were truly no more.

Isabella took to the throne and her brothers still remained hidden away whilst their true natures were revealed at night. Years came to pass and the horrors of that night became forgotten and now marked the woods in which they supposedly dwelled.

This is where our story now begins.. It was with Little Red herself , the little girl who had ignored her mother’s warning to beware to not stray from the path in the woods. For there were dark things that held to the shadows of the tree.. The tales always told of a wolf leading her from her path but , what child would truly believe the words so quick from that of a wolf?

It was on that day , that Little Red held her place in the woods as a young man kept leaned against the tree as he brushed a single wildflower under his nose to inhale as he offered a wicked smile to the young girl. He spoke sweet words as her little fluttered and clung to each word he offered as he disappeared from the road and she wandered away.. He stole away and we all know how he dared to handle the grandmother. Red came along and beheld the sight within the cabin , she questioned him and then his truest form became revealed , a living creation of Gregor. Another voice echoed in the room urging him to end the child until Red’s voice screamed in panic and a brave soul barged in.

You all know where it went from there , Right?

Gregor’s creations had swept terror across the lands and Red was but , one of the many who had come to encounter it. But , in this story.. Her grandmother was slaughtered by them and she was but the meal they wished to indulge upon. Isabella still reigned and with each day , her brother’s numbers grew vast and their bloodshed increased upon the land and left many slaughtered in their trail. She grew weary and fearful to what they had done and the hope of her people was fading fast. Several years would pass until Red herself would be the change they so needed. She had yearned for vengeance against the one that had killed the one dear to her. It was she , who hunted and slaughtered the very werewolf who had stolen her grandmother’s precious life. Word traveled among the lands and Isabella found hope in the deed of the young girl. It was then , the Queen recruited her and around her , she built and established an elite troop of skilled warriors by the name of , The Crimson Guard. Each cape given was awarded by the Queen to those who had demonstrated their exceptional heroism.

Little to their knowledge though , an uprising was coming and being led by one long thought dead in the times of the old. The Crimson Guard is readying to face the rise of the Wolves as the Blood Moon is coming to arise and little to their knowing.. An opposition of Wolves is ready to align themselves with the one’s who wish them dead in order to free their people from the cruel fate they assume they must face.

Now , the new Generation of the Crimson Guard has arisen and their fate will be tested..

Roles:
Crimson Guard:
Crimson Guard:
Crimson Guard:
Crimson Guard:
Crimson Guard:
New Recruit/Possible Role: Possible child to Isabella ~ Talk to GM

Werewolves:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:
Werewolf:

Silas's Possible Vampire Creations? Talk to GM on that.

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. You can count me in on this.

I am interested

Awesome! Just wanted to let all know this is open to any who’d wish to join ^^

We will have to see.. :P

@~Dark Disney~ if you know anyone who’d like this feel free to tag them!

@PhantomThief715 - You and your maybes... >.>

I also want to note I am simply GM’ing this RP and I myself will not be playing a character that is Guard or Werewolf. I’m the Storyteller here to push forth your villains and slight others!

• Useful
Reactions: PhantomThief715