• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay put relevant info in the first post of this thread. Everyone have an idea as to where they want their character to start? Sound off, peeps!

Okay put relevant info in the first post of this thread. Everyone have an idea as to where they want their character to start? Sound off, peeps!
Yar. A general idea, still don't know if you'd prefer one or the other on my end

still don't know if you'd prefer one or the other on my end
I would prefer you play the one you'd like! A cop working with heroes has always been an idea that's attracted me, and there's a long history of such things. I mean in our world maybe the heroes don't always have to go to some psychic or superbrain.. but they can talk to a trusted cop to find out things. Most especially on the street level, which we could be dealing a lot with. Much of our action could be taking place in neighborhoods and all. I know that's where X-23's story will start.

I would prefer you play the one you'd like! A cop working with heroes has always been an idea that's attracted me, and there's a long history of such things. I mean in our world maybe the heroes don't always have to go to some psychic or superbrain.. but they can talk to a trusted cop to find out things. Most especially on the street level, which we could be dealing a lot with. Much of our action could be taking place in neighborhoods and all. I know that's where X-23's story will start.
I can make that happen. Already have a scheme in mind if you'd like me to share :

Following the first encounter ((If it is a positive one)) the department will elect the officer that has come in contact with the main group, giving him new liberties and responsibilities while retaining his current rank. Should something go wrong, they'll always have a low ranked officer to throw under the bus. ((Cant have no lieutenant getting in the business of sharing information with vigiliantes.. That is corruption after all even if it is good corruption ^^))

Question, will wade and logan be part of the same weapon x program? I know they are from different batches but would they still know of each other?

@Furasian
That ain't bad! Would you want ya boy to be like already an acquaintance of a 'vigilante'? Like.. what if at one time Xavier helped him, or helped someone your guy knew? Like maybe your friend knew of a mutant.. the child of his neighbor/friend..and was in bad shape. Xavier shows and helps this kid, so he would then be known by your character. Maybe they kept in secret contact? You can really use anyone in Xavier's place, that's just my first thought.

will wade and logan be part of the same weapon x program? I know they are from different batches but would they still know of each other?
You and @Dipper can work that out, but here's my opinion. Logan was first, Wade was one of the later 'projects'. But I see the Weapon X program as happening much like in the comics. Again, you and Dipper can work all that out. I trust ya'll. But Wade would know of Weapon X... maybe even know his identity as Wolverine.. I mean I think he would. X-23 would have come much later, and not really part of Weapon X persay. If I understand things right. The Facility she was made in is different than Weapon X, if I understand it.

Edit: I intend to have a CS up tonight or tomorrow. It'll be pretty basic, just give us all an idea as to what the world looks like in regards to our characters. I mean we all know these characters pretty well, right? I know Logan has brown eyes ( I think) so we won't need a big fancy CS. Though you can make one if you want! It'll essentially just be a brief history thing. But that'll be tonight I hope. I open today, so get off early. But I am gonna go donate. But I'll work on it throughout the day, since I'll have my laptop with me.

Last edited:
@Dunruffle I believe Deadpool came at least a decade later, but they have met previously (if only on negative terms). He may know a bit about Weapon X, but the extent of his knowledge is limited to whatever he learned from K. Really, what he knows is up to you. Do what you see fit.

A CS is still a good idea in my opinion. It'll better solidify the character's place in this world. (Also, I believe Logan's eyes are blue. Sometimes depicted as brown for some reason. But usually blue.)

CS is up in the first post of the thread! I'll take all of the approved CS's and put them into a character thread when I can. I'll be starting an OOC soon.. I do hope to have us up and going this weekend! Tell your friends to come and join us!! But only if they wanna be in an AWESOME story with cool people!

I have a quick question, if I may. Wouldn't it be easier to keep all CS posts in another thread? That way everyone can go over theirs for future reference, and you don't need to sift through multiple pms to find them. It'd also be easier to keep all information in one place. Group Plot Info & Sign Ups, for example. That way new players will also see it an sign up if they want.

I didnt intend to keep them all to myself, no. i was gonna start a character thread, as you said. Should i just have people post in it? my only worry... if some wanders off, i cant take their CS down. is that a big deal? Should i just have peeps post themselves?

I didnt intend to keep them all to myself, no. i was gonna start a character thread, as you said. Should i just have people post in it? my only worry... if some wanders off, i cant take their CS down. is that a big deal? Should i just have peeps post themselves?
I'd suggest it, yeah. If folks wander off, they likely weren't committed in the first place. Just make a thread in Group Rp and leave the link here. If people don't post, they don't want in.

Which reminds me: @Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever @The Wanderer @Furasian , you guys still with us? And, to reiterate for great justice: let friends know if you think they may be interested.

Okay, ill do my best to get it all up in the next day or so!

Reactions: Dipper
I'd suggest it, yeah. If folks wander off, they likely weren't committed in the first place. Just make a thread in Group Rp and leave the link here. If people don't post, they don't want in.

Which reminds me: @Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever @The Wanderer @Furasian , you guys still with us? And, to reiterate for great justice: let friends know if you think they may be interested.
Yeah I'm around! Currently collaborating with GM over PMs so to tie some things together!

Still here. Just working on a few CSs and backgrounds.

The RP has only just started! Still lots of time for you to get in on it! Lots of great characters still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.