Champions of Isaiha | OOC and Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey-dokey. I'll get to work on that at some point that isn't 5am. I am a highly responsible human being.

If you need suggestions, maybe he can make copies of others' equipment or shapeshift or something?
Copying and shapeshifting were some ideas that I was thinking about that would make a lot of sense, I've just been dwindling with the minor shit that pains my existence. I'll definitely be putting those in though in some way in the god spells section.

There was also another spell idea I had in mind put I'm gonna put the idea here for @Yzmael to see. With Envy, the idea of a spell copying ability; or just "Spell Copy." It'll basically go hand in hand with her being able to copy the forms of others but this will be a different spell that will be active and copy a spell on command. To keep this from being bullshit I'd say the limiters would be that it costs a fair amount of God Energy to use to it must be used sparring and the copy spell isn't on the same level or as powerful as the original.

Copy Creation may be another one too where She can create a copy of any weapon or other item, but again is never on the same level or as powerful.

Last thing, trying to figure out what two affinities would go well with Envy and Jealousy. I've got crystals as one and have some interesting ideas for it but I'm unsure about the second and I'm happy to take suggestions.

You don't really need two affinities. You can have one. I know I picked two just for the duality of them

You don't really need two affinities. You can have one. I know I picked two just for the duality of them

I like having options though and so does Rosalia. XP I'll come up with something.

WIP
Character Skeleton
Options marked with a * are optional and are not necessary for the approval of your Character Sheet.
Name:
Buras
*Title: The Slayer

Race: Dwarf

Historic Feats:
He slew the great beast whose lair is the ancestral home of the dwarfs, Khadaras, as well as many other fearsome monsters. Not a great feat by this ages standards, but something to truly marvel at back in the Stone age. And his tale has grown with each retelling.
Death:
Stone Age. According to legend, he was ripped apart by yet more monsters theorized to be Jotuns or some off shoot of Orc species that some how found their way to the mountain and eventually died off. And the legend isn't to far off either, but it wasn't the Jotuns or Orc subspecies that did it.

"Why did I die? I died because I was trying to kill a beast, and it didn't want to die. Plain and simple. But I'll remember that, ripping me limb from limb, and if I see it or any of it's ancestors, I'll repay it kindly. Nobody slights Buras and gets away with it."

Weapon: Axes
Armor: The scales of the beast he slew he claimed as his own. Able to turn away any blade and lessen any blow. Magic, especially those based in fire, have little to no affect on him while wearing this scaley hide armor.
Equipment: N/A
*Masterpiece: The Axe of Khadaras. Said to be the axe Buras used to slay the beast, which people have begun to theories was in fact a large dragon or wyrm. Said axe is currently held as a royal heirloom, and is guarded by the finest warriors of the clans.

Abilities:
Intimidating presence: Though small, there's something about this dwarf that makes people more cautious and nervous around him.
Axe Mastery: None can match him in skill when it comes to using an axe.
Primitive weapon knowledge: This covers clubs, spears, axes, knives, and bows. He just knows how to use them, but how well he can use them is questionable at best.
Inabilities: He has little to no trust for the more advanced things. Swords he sees as over sized knives, crossbows as a mess of gears, and the floating ships held aloft by some mysterious force. The last he refuses to get on, no matter the reason for being on it.

God: Wrothgar

Class: Barbarian
God Energy: 300/300

God Energy is the energy given to the Champions by the Gods themselves. This is an OOC systems, but PC's may notice that they now possess God Energy to be freely used. However, the use of God Energy has to be accurate, as it recovers extremely slowly and it is vital to keep the powers given to a Champion.

God Energy naturally grants their users super-human status, but using God Energy dwindles these powers. A low enough amount of God Energy may cause a Champion to be slowed, weaker, less resistant, with slower reflexes and weaker Io spells. Additionally, the excessive use of God Energy, beyond the 0 mark will cause the Champion to faint or maybe even die depending on the spell used.

Each God has their own unique, special Energy that can be recognized by Champions or maybe even Mages.

God Spells:
All Champions receive a portion of a God's powers. These powers are called "God Spells", supremely powerful spells that utilize the energy from that God to be used. All spells have a cost, but there are three different types of God Spells:

• Sustained God Spells: Sustained God Spells are divided in two categories, but their general premise is that they periodically consume God Energy in one way or another. These spells are powerful upgrades and new formulas of previous powers or simple improved racial abilities, such as a Vampire's Blood Rage becoming the Blood God's Rampage.
  • Limiting Sustained Spell: A limiting sustained spell limits the amount of God Energy a character can use but grants them powerful over-time abilities. The said amount of God Energy cannot be used and is considered as not being even present. These spells limit a large amount of God Energy by default and for one to access their true power, they must consume half of the limited amount, granting even greater power than before, but for a short time. This also can only be done once per cast.
  • Consuming Sustained Spell: The typical sustained spell, periodically consumes God Energy to feed it's power. These spells sometimes may have activation costs or not and their costs usually increase for every second they remain active.
  • Active Spell: Active Spells are spells that immediately consume an amount of God Energy in order to be triggered. These spells vary quite a bit in power and cost. These spells are what classify Champions as chosen by God, these are extreme versions, which usually mix both Io and God Energy into special techniques. These spells may even sometimes constitute combos that may cause massive damage.
  • Passive Spell: The weakest of the three types, these spells require that you have a certain amount of maximum or current God Energy to remain active. Once the amount of God Energy falls below a certain threshold, the Passive Spell becomes inactive and will only activate again after a set period of time, which starts ticking after the required amount of God Energy is obtained. Passive spells tend to be utility oriented, seeing as God Energy already grants the Champions a near super-human physical condition.

Io Affinity: Earth

Appearance:
96babcfda02719f3db509ab7878b57bd.jpg

Height:
Weight:
*Extra:
Any other information pertaining to the character's appearance

Personality:
*Family Relationships:

Last edited:
Slight edit to my character (end of page 1)

Will need to see how the timeline is and maybe a few other questions to ask if I can come up with them...

But to start, Yz, anything happen with the Vulcans recently, say the past decade before the beginning of the RP?

But to start, Yz, anything happen with the Vulcans recently, say the past decade before the beginning of the RP?
Oh, if I told you that it would ruin the surprise, right? =P

Besides, I don't even know if your character will be positioned in Firas. =P

Just trying to figure the character's historic feat is all, to make sure it doesn't interfere with actual stuff, but I'm thinking on it.

Just trying to figure the character's historic feat is all, to make sure it doesn't interfere with actual stuff, but I'm thinking on it.
Honestly, Detective, I don't know if a character who died 4 years ago would have any historical importance.

Historic Feats are supposed to be things that changed the world of Isaiha in a sense, be it societal or political modifications, little matters, so long as they hold historical importance, in which case actions from 4 years ago would've hardly mattered. Isaiha's not globalized enough for actions to carry so swiftly as to matter in another countries, so your character would have local importance at max.

hrm, I suppose. Again, still thinking things thru so there's always room to fix.

Maybe a few decades even?

hrm, I suppose. Again, still thinking things thru so there's always room to fix.

Give it at least a couple hundred years and, heck, even then it won't be much of a historical importance. Try to think of current times and who are our "legends" compared to past legends. Get me?

Barring a major war or political crisis, revolutionary invention in any case. Plenty of minds from the WW2 Era would apply with the legends of old, unless you are talking the ages of gods, then a few hundred years back would be far enough. Plenty of such cases from the Victorian Era to the Dark Ages.

Least that's my take on it.

Think of it this way: the older they were, the stronger they are, and since these guys are meant to be the strongest Champions Isaiha has to bring to bear, someone new (think Red Baron-tier) would be far less likely to manifest than someone older (Achilles-tier), because anyone whose tale has endured several thousand years is obviously more impressive than someone whose "legend" has lasted about twenty or thirty years.

I'm pretty sure that's right, anyway.

Think of it this way: the older they were, the stronger they are, and since these guys are meant to be the strongest Champions Isaiha has to bring to bear, someone new (think Red Baron-tier) would be far less likely to manifest than someone older (Achilles-tier), because anyone whose tale has endured several thousand years is obviously more impressive than someone whose "legend" has lasted about twenty or thirty years.

I'm pretty sure that's right, anyway.
WARNING: INCOMING SHITPOST

You know just because this whole thing is extremely type-moon esque, I was thinking. Who would be the best equivalent to a modern day heroic spirit. The name Red Baron did come up, but, you know likely not as powerful. But then I remembered.

One man

One man who is so powerful, he would literally be all you need.

Chuck Norris is the most powerful Champion of all.

WARNING: INCOMING SHITPOST

You know just because this whole thing is extremely type-moon esque, I was thinking. Who would be the best equivalent to a modern day heroic spirit. The name Red Baron did come up, but, you know likely not as powerful. But then I remembered.

One man

One man who is so powerful, he would literally be all you need.

Chuck Norris is the most powerful Champion of all.
YOU.

I LIKE YOU.

@Random

Your character A-pproved. I'll list him up and start thinking on where he'll spawn considering that he is a human.

So many humans... It's gonna be hard to convince the Elvish with this many humans, I think, lol.

@Random

Your character A-pproved. I'll list him up and start thinking on where he'll spawn considering that he is a human.

So many humans... It's gonna be hard to convince the Elvish with this many humans, I think, lol.
Actually Anastasia is a Vampire. She can only be human through the use of a limiting sustained godspell

That actually would make things harder for you wouldn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.