Champions of Isaiha | OOC and Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think my interest died at some point, so I'll be dropping this one.

Good luck with it.

@Ulysses @R-9 Pilot

Are you with us? If I don't have a reply by the end of the day, considering you kicked, spots will be opened to others or just not filled. Personally I'm find handing them over to 2nd characters, as we have too many people for activity imo. Anyways Three spots will be open, one is open, unless my count is off. My Orc will take Yamakar likely... Provided I finish him.
I posted my first draft of my character sheet didn't I?

Code:
Name: Matthew
Family name: Andrew
Title: magister of the order
Nickname: Matt (civilian), arcane artillery (military)
Period: war era
Historic feats: Defended Knights Home from an attack using his fellow mages from the academy, later years spent easing relationships between neighbouring cities on the continent and developing the academy till death.
Death: 67, after returning from one of his travels an 'accident' occurred at the magical academy causing an intense fire in his quarters. The truth of it was his successor after his passing became craved his position and wished to remove him before his passing of age.

Weapon: Short sword
Armour:
Equipment:
Masterpiece:
Abilities:
Inabilities:
God: hanakar
Class:
God energy:
God spells:
- sustained God spells
- Limited sustained spells
- Consuming sustained spells
- Active spell
- Passive spell
Io affinity:
Elemental spells:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Extra:

Personality:
Family relationships:
Part of it, yeah. You haven't updated it since you first posted it though, hence the need to ask.

Part of it, yeah. You haven't updated it since you first posted it though, hence the need to ask.
I was asking both the game masters if Io was similar to school of magic one never replied to it so I recently asked red shogun. Plus I can't fill in the god spells because I don't know the parameters for them besides related to what the god or goddess represents.

Yeah I was going to leave that to YZ to answer, as to the god spells, I would just wait to see what YZ posts or approves, I myself don't understand that bit myself.

And very well both of you have been jotted for your respective answers.

For now, I'd work on updating everything else, like Appearance and Personality, until Yz throws an answer out. The first post's got rules for Io spells, so I guess that's a start, and the God Spells... Well, yeah, I think that's basically the parameters. Just come up with some OP powers based on what the deity of your choices corresponds with.

So mine could be since my goddess is balance and equilibrium like a area of effect disorienting spell?

I guess, but that seems a little underpowered, considering we're supposed to be powerful enough to wreck city blocks...

I guess, but that seems a little underpowered, considering we're supposed to be powerful enough to wreck city blocks...
Well I suppose that could be a sustained one? I don't know about you but an army that is utterly disoriented and feeling like they are gonna vomit seems good to me, suppose a play on balance is earthquakes to through them off balance.

Don't quote me on this one, but I'm pretty sure the implication is that the reason Champions are needed to defeat the armies is that the soldiers in question are superhuman on their own. I don't think making them disoriented is going to help much in the way of defeating them.

Don't quote me on this one, but I'm pretty sure the implication is that the reason Champions are needed to defeat the armies is that the soldiers in question are superhuman on their own. I don't think making them disoriented is going to help much in the way of defeating them.
You ever try to fight when you can't see straight? Besides that was just an example I'm trying to think of OP ones but all I can think is intense earthquake and I dunno minor gravity manipulation or at least in the mental idea, they can't move because they believe the gravity becomes stronger.

You're thinking too small, in my opinion. Why not an AoE gravity spell that mashes everything for a few miles in radius into the ground?

You're thinking too small, in my opinion. Why not an AoE gravity spell that mashes everything for a few miles in radius into the ground?
I guess I'm used to people saying no godmodding haha, I realise that's the point of the god spells but you know what I man and for spells is there a max?

I'm pretty sure that as long as you balance it with an appropriate cost, there's no limit to how hax you can be with a God Spell. We're generally around the "nuke a city block" level right now, though.

Eh, I understand Ulysses struggle with this. I had the same issue with having the "be reasonable" rule engraved into ones head. Though still being reasonable is still applicable here the scale/or power level just needs to be increased really.

Example: Normal Mage = fireball that cinders a 20ft radious

Example: God Champion Mage = fireball that cinders a large chunk of a battlefield

Yeah, you have a point. I live and breathe munchkinism, so this kind of stuff comes naturally to me. Reasonable is relative, though. When everyone's OP, nobody is, or something like that.

Also I volunteer as tribute to make my 2nd character as a champion for Alathos - The God of War and Victory -raises hand excitedly-

I'll have the new character sheet finished by tomorrow if that is ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.