~Nicknames~
Angel of Death(Orcs)

~Race~
Vampire

~Age~

~Period~
Approximately 1,300 Years ago

~Historic Feats~
Led the Humans against the Orcs in one of the wars. Due to her valor and strength, she was promoted to General. Later, she fought for the vampires, after falling from her spot of hero.

~Death~

[glow=red]How dare they... After all I've done for them! I healed them, saved them, lead them to victory! I sacrificed myself for them. I wished for nothing more than their own wellbeing... And this is what I receive in return?! Branded a monster for keeping my men alive! Then they all will fall... [/glow][glow=red]
On the do of my execution, I fled. Instead, I shall be their enemy. I will be the monster they claim me to be.[/glow]
[glow=red][/glow]
[glow=red][/glow]
[glow=red]

I fled to their lair. To my disbelief... Many were like me... They never asked for this... They didn't wish to be branded a monster! To be cursed with unlife! Many were former friends, loved ones! And those they trusted exiled them. Banished them to isolation... And I used to treat them the same way...

It was not long before I found myself on the battlefield, on the front lines, leading the militia against the Empire. Though, for this first time... my allies... were... afraid. Afraid of me! The person who promised herself to them! my enemies too... No please... Not again! As I tore through their ranks, no one but I fought. The militia fled, and many of the Imperials did as well. Blood dripped from my blade. My throat felt dry. My banner oozed scarlet drops. I... could only last so long... Ironically, it seemed the fear I instilled was my downfall. Nothing is more dangerous than a human with nothing left to lose. Except an entire army with nothing else to lose, against a monster who has already lost everything...[/glow]

~Weapon~
A fair swordsman, and a master of polearms

~Armor~
Half Plate

~Equipment~
A longsword

~Masterpiece~
[glow=gold]~Radiant Banner of the Empire[/glow]|[glow=red][/glow][glow=red]Bloodsoaked Banner of the Empire~[/glow]

[glow=gold]Gifted to her once established the standard-bearer, she was destined for great things. The spear-tipped standard of the Empire was designed to amplify the effects of those blessed with the affinity of Light. This caused her light to shine through the field. No matter how grim the skies looked, she was the light in the dark. The beacon of hope. The banner quite literally emanates an aura of Light[/glow]

[glow=red]But... During her fit of rage, as she cut her way through the soldiers she once called allies; the soldiers she once called friends, the banner soaked up their blood, as it seeped deep inside of the banner, mixing with her anger and rage, mixing with her newfound affinity to shadow. It corrupted the holy implement. Now when fed with Io of Shadow it seems to drip blood. This is merely the way Shadow Io take form.[/glow]

~Abilities~
Anastasia has a way with words, and a natural charisma to her. While she was severely affected by the fact her people on both sides abandoned her, she remains a masterful wordsmith

She is also a fair tactician, able to strategize in the midst of combat, and at the front lines

But what she is remembered for is her mere presence is enough to inspire her allies. Though, when she was lost, this ability was overpowered by her ability to strike fear into the hearts of her enemies.

Before being turned to a Vampire, Anastasia had a strong affinity to the Io element of Light. While she was not a powerful mage, these powers helped her significantly in the field of battle. Once turned, this affinity was shifted toward shadow, though was never as powerful as previously.

~Inabilities~
Anastasia hates being seen as a monster. As such, she must choose, limiting her power to retain a human form, or accept who she is, and prove to others in other means.

Despite her ability to inspire, and her Hopefulness, Anastasia is actually quite childish, and selfish, even without her knowing. She loses composure when others leave her. That isn't she can't stand someone leaving for the night, but she will likely break down if someone truly leaves her.

~Hobbies~
Anastasia will always help others in her spare time. Her reputation has been sullied after her death, and she wishes to restore it.

Otherwise she keeps herself busy studying the battle field, and strategizing.

But that isn't to say she doesn't enjoy a nice moment of silent contemplation. Ususally.

~God~
Nomikar, Goddess of Fear and Hope
~Class~
Sovereign (Etrian Odyssey)
~God Energy~

~God Spells~

[glow=gold]~Inspiring Presence[/glow] | [glow=red][/glow][glow=red]Foreboding Presence~[/glow]
Nomikar has brought back a Monster. A being who sought vengeance, fallen from her state of glory. While the Hero had fallen, she was not forgotten. Beneath the anger and hatred, Anastasia, The Bold; Anastasia The Kind; Anastasia The Empire's Hope still resides. Nomikar has allowed Anastasia to revert back to her old self, the Paragon of Hope and inspiration to all. She has also allowed her become the Denizen of Fear, scourge of mankind.

Passively Anastasia emits an aura that either strengthens allies, or weakens enemies depending on what form she is taking. Her abilities also vary in ability depending on what form she is in.

[glow=gold]~A Hero's Rebirth[/glow] | [glow=red][/glow][glow=red]A Monster's Revenge~[/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=red]
Nomikar revived Anastasia after her death, when she was still a vampire. Due to this, Anastasia has greater strength than a vampire, the resilience greater resilience than a vampire, but also the weaknesses of one. And due to her Io affinity to light, she lost the ability to call upon it. When she was enraged, Shadow seemed to take hold, though it was never truly as powerful. It was never who she truly was, thus her affinity toward the element was significantly lessened.[/glow]

[glow=gold]However, Anastasia's life so well represented what Nomikar stands for that she has granted her the power to revert back to her human form. A Hero Reborn. While she is in this state, her affinity toward Light is restored, allowing her to perform the spells she was once used in combat. While she loses the vitality and strength of the vampires, she also loses their weaknesses. A Hero's Rebirth is a Limiting Sustained God Spell[/glow]

[glow=red]A Monster's Revenge[/glow] is Anastasia's true form, thus has no costs associated with it. Any God Power used for this is reserved solely for [glow=gold]A Hero's Rebirth[/glow] as it would truly take an act of a god to cure such an ailment as vampirism. Limit: 150 GP

[glow=gold]~Protector's Embrace[/glow][glow=gold][/glow] |[glow=red]Nightmare's Touch~[/glow]

[glow=gold]Under normal circumstances, Anastasia's Light is can only make others feel better. It can heal, inspire, and enhance, but it can not perform much more than that. However, Nomikar's energy can cause, not just her Light, but the Light and Hope of everyone around her to manifest in a physical form. This being stands tall, capable of protecting, and healing her allies from almost anything, even able to revive the recently fallen(But they only have a few moments before). It almost appears capable of performing miracles, flashing across the battlefield in order to save her allies from certain doom.[/glow]

[glow=red]But Shadow feeds off of another... Her Shadows cause those to experience their fears. But there is no danger of them coming true. Well... With her power alone. You see, though Shadow is about what is not there, a God can cause them to be truly realized. Many do not experience their deepest fears face to face, only dread the day they do. Unfortunately, Nomikar can make them real. Anastasia's shadow takes it's form as a large smokey creature. It is quite literally fear incarnate. It can strike at her foes, and even cause them to hallucinate. But... Should this being envelope them, they face their fears and the danger's it implies. For real.[/glow]

Both abilities are a Draining Sustained Spell. Not to mention, each being holds the respective Aura that Anastasia emanates passively. She can call upon one then switch to her other form. Doing this does not affect the being at stake. To switch, she would need to call off the one she has out, switch, then summon the other. Cost: Initial 50 / 10 per Minute

~Io Affinity~
[GLOW=gold]Light[/glow] | [glow=red]Shadow[/glow]
[glow=gold]Light is rather uncommon in terms of affinity. Though it is hardly unheard of. Light is sort of a strange element. It combines aspects of many other elements, specifically, the creative sides of them, much like Darkness takes the destructive sides of elements. So just as Darkness has it's "Void" aspect to take away and detract, Light has the "Aether" aspect. The ability to make add, or enhance things. To make things better.[/glow]

[glow=red]Shadow is perhaps even more uncommon, legendary even. But those who possess its power should not be proud. Shadow is closely related to Darkness. However, as Darkness requires you to accept, Shadow requires you to submit. For this reason, any being capable of Shadow is more than likely capable of Darkness, if it weren't for their own weakness. Shadow takes it's forms as the One that Goes Bump in the Night. Fear. Anastasia's fear of isolation and abandonment led her to submit to her fears, rather than conquer, or accept them. They ruled her from the very beginning, thus she was always within the Shadows. It was just her Light, her Hope outshined it. Once her Light dimmed, it was easily snuffed out...[/glow]

~Elemental Spells~
Due to Anastasia's shifting affinity, she is pretty much incapable of using Shadow Io while Human, and while a Vampire, Light is so incredibly weak, and painful, it is beyond stupid to even try. She has not yet learned much in the way of Shadow yet, as she was slain shortly after discovering it. The use of Io is mostly while human.

[glow=red]~Bloodied Veil~[/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=red]
Shadow[/glow]

~Medium Circle~

The only spell Anastasia has yet to cast under the Affinity of Shadow. As she lost her way on the battlefield, she unknowingly called upon this power. The blood oozing from her banner stayed suspended in the air around her. These large shifting globs of condensed shadow distort the area around her in a 20ft radius. Not only does it distort vision from inside the area, but it also causes those inside to see things that aren't there. Their own mind does the rest as it turns against them.

[glow=gold]~Heal~
Light[/glow]

~Self/Touch~

Calling upon her Light, she can purge any negative effects from the body. Provided it isn't caused by a magic more powerful than her own, nor is incredibly serious. These ailments can be diseases, to poisons, to wounds. That said, the stronger the ailment, the more time she needs to heal. As such, mortal wounds are incredibly difficult for her to heal by herself in the midst of battle.

[glow=gold]~Radiance~
Light[/glow]

~Large Burst~

The sun which takes form over her head pulses with blinding energy, reaching almost 60 ft around her. The pulse is intended to level the playing field, removing ALL active buffs and debuffs. If something would passively provide a buff (Such as her Inspiring Presence), it remains unaffected.

[glow=gold]~Marked for Retribution~
Light[/glow]

~Small - Melee Strike~

Imbuing her weapon with her light, she strikes a foe, forcing her radiance upon them. However, as opposed to strengthening them, she has demonstrated such control in her magic, that she can strengthen any strike against the one marked. The mark takes the form of a smaller sun above their head. While marked, Anastasia knows the whereabouts of the marked at nearly all times.

[glow=gold]~Rebuke~
Light[/glow]

~Medium - Circle~

Anastasia calls her light to a single location, calling a large pillar to strike enemies 15 feet around the target. This light strikes enemies, dealing damage, but seems to harm those who have recently harmed another out of malicious intent even greater. Of course, this applies to all. Allies and enemies included.

39e71b912418443a0cd3f6acf1ecdb04.jpg

2016-05-08-831151.png

Kve0tI9.jpg

fDStgOO.jpg
~Height~
5'7

~Weight~

~Extra~
When a Vampire, her hair is bleached white, and her eyes burn gold. While human she reverts back to her original golden blonde hair, and light blue eyes.

~Personality~

Anastasia was always a role model. She did her best at all she could, and excelled at many things. Anything she did she did for the benefit of others, never concerning herself of her own needs. Humble, and kind. Or so she believes. Truth be told, she has never once did an act out of simple good will.

Within everyone resides a great fear. The difference is not who is and is not afraid, but rather who lets fear rule their life. Anastasia happens to be one who is ruled by it, even without her knowledge. Every good deed she has ever done was done to make sure there would always be someone at her side. Hidden even from her a great terror had taken hold. To be alone... To be isolated, and abandoned. Deep down, she craves the embrace of another being.

But even now, after all she's been through, she believes everything she has done has been for the wellbeing of others. She only wanted to protect others because it was the right thing to do. This is false. An elaborate lie, a facade that even she believes. This is why Shadow took hold. It resides in everyone. As their greatest fears. The difference is that Anastasia gave in, believing she was alone. Thus, Shadows shrouded her radiance.

After her death, Anastasia has had time to reflect. She does not wish to ever be seen as that monster she once was to those close to her. However, anger still dwells within her, and while she will do her best to be kind to the people who abandoned her, it is inevitable that her true feelings will seep through. But even in death, she has refused this fear, this selfishness. Perhaps, this is why Nomikar is so amused by her...

~Family Relationships~
By this point the Grimm family line had ended. There were none left to continue their name. Before her death, Anastasia was forgotten by her family. They rejected her. She feels a strange mix of emotions with when thinking of them. Pain, Fear, Anger, Sadness. Things did not end well for her and her family.

~Reputation~
She is not regarded with even a shred of respect. No one remembers the works she performed in her life, only the fear she caused just before her death.
~History~
Anastasia's story is an unfortunate one. It is still fresh in history, thus fresh in the memories of those she fought for. There has been no time for her tragedy to fade into legends, and be forgotten.

Anastasia grew up in a small village near the outskirts of the country. For the most part her life was a happy one. When she would go and play with the other children, she was always the one who watched over them, just like a mother would. If one of the younger kids was being bullied, she'd step in to put an end to it. For the most part, everyone in the village, kids and adults alike, all saw her as an inspiration to them all. When times were tough, this girl's smile was enough to brighten their lives.

Around the age of 13 she spent a majority of her time at the small Church in their village, simply helping however she could. As she continued on, time revealed she had a powerful affinity toward Light. A few of the monks there trained in what they knew. It wasn't much more than healing, but it was still helpful. Life continued on like this for a while.

Unfortunately, there was one threat that was at the back of everyone's mind. Being so close to the borders, and with the number of wars that had been fought in the past century alone, Orc attacks were an extreme possibility. And one day, that such thing happened. Anastasia was drawing water from their well, which sat atop a hill... In the distance, under the setting sun, was a rising dust cloud, as a horde of large, lumbering creatures charged toward them. The bucket fell to her side, as she ran back as fast as she could. She warned the village telling them to run, hide, anything.

It was too late for her to run by the time they had come upon her small village. With nothing else to do, she hid. Most of her village had managed to escape, unfortunately, not everyone was safe. She was forced to watch from her hiding spot as people she had known her whole life fell to the blades of these beasts. And for what reason?! What do these horrid things receive from in return? The only answer would be further war. Further death. Further violence. Anastasia swore she would stop this from happening. Stop this unnecessary slaughter such as this.

A large hand grabbed the back of her shirt, as she was lifted by the scruff of her neck, seeing right into the eyes of this monstrous beast, it's gnarled teeth revealing themselves as he let out a gravelly laugh. It's foul breath smelled of rotting meat. It lifted its other hand, raising it's axe to strike. With self preservation driving her, Anastasia did the only thing she could think of, closing her eyes to brace herself, as she called upon any Io she could. Expecting the worst, she was shocked to feel her small frame hit the ground. The Orc before her let out a cry of pain, clutching his eyes. Seeing her chance she began running.

As she turned around, she could see many of the Orcs looking in astonishment for a moment. For upon her back it had seemed the very sun had risen. In the dark night before them, her radiance lit the skies, as if it were the clearest day. Then she heard shouts from behind her. But these were not the beasts that stood before her, but the armies of the Empire. The Orcs, seeing this young girl call forth the very sun to her, then seeing the Empire's men charge forward, retreated.

This encounter over, the people of her village, able to return, one of the soldiers approached her, mentioning the standard-bearers of the Empire, and how they picked those with strong affinity to Light. Having already made up her mind in her hiding spot, she agreed without a second thought, in spite of her parents complaints. In the end, they knew it was best for her.

In the coming war, she was trained in the way of the sword, and polearms. The former she was decent with, the latter she excelled in. As the war raged on, she found herself on the fields of battle far more frequently, leading the charge, her banner in hand, and the sun rising behind her. The meekest of soldiers seemed to stand up and fight while by her side. Not a single battle was lost under her charge. As she continued to fight, she was promoted for her valor to commander. But even then, she always lead the charge. With her new position, she expressed impressive leadership and strategizing, resulting in another promotion to General by the wars end.

All seemed to be going well. That is until knowledge of the Vampires became more widespread. Beasts who feed off of human blood, unable to be slain by conventional means. War was inevitable as time wore on. She was the first to strike, defending her people from these beasts that sought human blood. She would defend those whom she had sworn herself to.

On the field of battle, she quickly and effortlessly routed the army. As the enemy retreated, and the battle seemed to have been won, Anastasia turned to face her men, giving a rallying speech. But on of the slain seemed to have a little strength left in him, as he jumped at her, sinking his sharp fangs into her neck. Her men watched in fear, as she fought to pry the man off her. No matter how much she pulled at him, this man knew his death was near. This was the last thing he could do. After far too long, she managed to pull the man off her, plunging her banner into his form, as it glowed with radiance.

Then... Everything went black...

When she awoke, she was left shackled in a cell. Her own commander, one of the few ranked above her stood outside the bar. He told her of her trial, of how she was to be executed. With out a word more, he left, as Anastasia screamed at the top of her lungs. What had she done!? She fought with her men to the very end! She was the reason they won that battle!... Why was she here?... In defeat she hung her head... Below her was a puddle. She could just barely make out her reflection in it, but something was off about it... Her eyes, were no longer their light blue of her youth, but a glowing gold, her hair was bleached white, and she had two... elongated fangs...

A Vampire

A Monster

Something that is better off dead

But why?...

She would never have hurt them!

She swore to protect them!

And because of that very reason they were going to kill her!?

Anastasia's felt angry about this. Who wouldn't! Knowing she had to escape, she tried calling upon her Io. It stung like hell as she called upon her light. But she persevered, and managed to use it to weaken her shackles. Then she hid by the side of the door, waiting for any of the guards to come. Sure enough, one saw she was missing, and stupidly opened the door. She knocked him out, took his sword and keys, running out as fast as she could... Her banner... It stood in the guard's tower where the cells were. The Empire didn't deserves such a valuable item. And so she fled.

Arriving at her home village, she hoped to see some happy faces... They would understand. No one paid her any attention. In fact... they seemed afraid of her... They all hid themselves away from her, closing their doors. She began running through the town, hoping anyone would even listen to her... She stood in front of the door to her old home. Knocking on the door, she waited for almost an hour before, the door opened only slightly,

"G-Go away... Please don't hurt us..."

[glow=red]"M-Mother?... But it's me... It's your daughter Anasta-[/glow]

"You're not our Daughter! You're a monster!"

[glow=red]No! It's really me![/glow]

She pushed the door open, causing the now elderly woman to fall backwards, as the elderly man ran to his wife, quaking in fear... Anastasia backed away, as tears began to well up. She ran as fast as she could away. Even her own parents saw her as a monster. With nowhere else to turn, she eventually found herself at the base camp of the vampires. At this point, she was broken, shattered. But most of all... Angry. She had done nothing but fight for them. Very well then, they don't deserve a defender! They deserve the monster they see her as. Maybe then they will realize what they brought upon themselves!

The next battle she fought in the front lines as always, but her rage struck fear into not only her enemies, but also her allies, as that sun that usually rose above her became clouded in eclipse, casting shadows everywhere. Her banner soaking the blood, turning a dark crimson. Everyone ran from her. Until their standard bearer, a young boy, no older than 18, closed his eyes to brace himself, as a golden sun appeared above him. The light burned her, as the rest of the men saw this, and charged her, pressing their advantage... Ironic isn't it?... The fear she used was both her strength and her downfall...

Last edited:
There's one thing I noticed that I felt like adding in onto my own template that was missing from the original... There's no Race option on the character stuff, so how will we know if someone's human or orc or sajin or etc etc etc... hehe..

[glow=silver]Akkath
Never-King of Vanar[/glow]
[glow=silver]

ta1pLyC.jpg
[/glow]
[glow=silver]

Family Name
-lost to time-

Title
Last King of Vanar

Nicknames
The Never-King
The Great One
He Who Stood Proudest
The Light of Corinthus
The Father of Voices
The Highest Hand
The Serpent King
The Unblinded One
He Of The Silver

Period
Around 6500 years ago

Historic Feats
Survived sixty battles, overthrew the King of Vanar and established the world's first republic. Apocrypha includes fashioning indestructible armour from the scale of a demigod serpent and ending a three-year drought, slaying an angel of Alathos and stripping its wings to spread its feathers to Orcish families.

Death

Note: This section is written with the intention of being read after History.
~
Akkath looked out over the mountainside where he had spent his youth.

Day after day, fetching water for the unthankful...
That was below him, of course, but he supposed, in a way, that those were better days.
Stripping off his clothes, he calmly made his way into the cool waters of the mountain spring, that symbol of the peace lost to him.
He wondered idly if any of the gods were watching, or if they ever had been. Well, not that it mattered, but he spoke anyway, just in case that small possibility was the truth.

"Can you see me?" he asked the empty air. "This spring shall soon flow with my lifeblood. All I ask is that for as long as this water runs, none will forget the lessons they have learned in the days I walked this earth."
He took in hand a single silver scale from the rocks by the side of the water, inspecting its edge like a craftsman admiring another's work.
"That is all," he said.

With that, he pressed the scale's edge against his neck, and sliced down his body.
It didn't hurt as much as he had expected it to, with only the edges of his fresh wound stinging in the water.
Lying back and letting himself float on the surface, red spilled into the clear spring.
His mind unclouded with earthly distractions, Akkath calmly watched the sun go out.

[glow=silver]Weapon
Proficient with spear, sword, and bow (each sold separately)

Armor
"I shan't need such an unsightly thing in this form." -famous last words

Equipment
N/A, Akkath is associated with nothing but himself, as his egomania has long since drowned out any association with any objects or tools he has used, to the point where he's likely to manifest totally naked. Not that that's anything to complain about.

Masterpiece
N/A (see Consuming Sustained God Spell: Ego Dominus Est)

Abilities
Akkath can see all kinds of truths, no matter how well-concealed, due to his exceptional perception. In addition, he possesses charisma sufficient to inspire entire armies. Any group led by an egomaniacal Akkath, a shining pinnacle of confidence, is sure to have its morale maxed out. Furthermore, his leadership capabilities are excellent, and he is a very quick learner.

Inabilities
Negotiation and diplomacy, due to Akkath's temperament, are impossible for him. His bombastic, blind arrogance prevent him from doing anything short of simply demanding his own way. He finds it very difficult to be anything other than a leader, and cannot follow orders in the least, not being able to bring himself to accept another's authority over his own.

God
Aelerith, Goddess of Pride and Hubris

Class
Warlord

God Energy: 300/300

God Spells
Sustained God Spells: N/A
Limiting Sustained Spell: N/A

Consuming Sustained Spell: Ego Dominus Est - See Passive Spell: Ego Dominus. Ego Dominus Est is the "true form" of Akkath, the crystallisation of the legend of the Never-King into physical form. It is not a true Masterpiece in that it is not a weapon that has granted a Champion their status during life, but if a Masterpiece can be considered the embodiment of a Champion's legend, then Ego Dominus Est is Akkath's Masterpiece. In infusing his God Energy with Io, Akkath can change to a form that can be considered "partially divine", and his powers are raised to tenfold higher than whatever can be considered "his opponent". The primary reason why Est is stronger than his normal form, however, is not the tenfold boost, but rather that the ability to designate opponents is no longer restricted to a single entity.

Expends 100 God Energy per minute, but requires Ego Dominus to be active, thus cannot use Energy it requires to function.

Active Spell: N/A

Passive Spell: Ego Dominus - Referred to in his myth as the "curse of justification", Akkath receives "backup" from Aelerith as her Champion. He has the ability to increase his power to one level above those he faces while drawing upon it, and it is said to be virtually unlimited in strength. Overall, the strength available to him incarnated in this state is ten percent of his total strength, is around that of four superhuman Mages. He will very likely win when only faced with one superhuman opponent in this state, but even with his power, he would still potentially be overwhelmed when faced with two opponents of that level. Due to an absolute order from his backup, Aelerith herself, his "output changes according to his opponent", so he is only allowed an output slightly stronger than his foe. Hypothetically speaking, against a Champion, the level of output would be approximately that of two Champions. This means that Akkath always possesses exactly the necessary power to defeat his enemy, rendering him nigh-invincible in a one-on-one duel.
[/glow][glow=silver]

His ability to deal with single opponents, referred to as his "single entity ability", is obviously on the same level as any Champion naturally, but he has bad compatibility against those who draw on foreign powers. Champions utilise Masterpieces, while he utilises his backup, leading to differences depending on affinity. He can be called a "simple-is-best" fighter and an all-rounder with high chances in most fights, but doesn't go well with those of high versatility. Akkath is only able to draw strength based on "single entity ability", so anyone with a large quantity of weapons to utilise against him would circumvent that due to it not being their own power, making him have horrible compatibility in such a fight. However, Akkath can get around this some of the time by simply designating the strongest foreign power source as "my opponent".

Requires at least 40 God Energy to sustain.

Io Affinity
Light - Those with the Light affinity can create and control light. It is often regarded as a useless affinity that can only create illusions, and anything else is absurdly inefficient that can be done far more easily with Fire. Few realise that this is only a minor facet of Light's true power. As a matter of fact, Light is a type of magic that can be used to "purge the unholy" as the judgement of the righteous incarnate. Naturally, this means it can also heal and invoke "divine powers", and many priests of the more magic-oriented races incorporate this side of the affinity into the training of those who possess it. Akkath, not so much. While his affinity for Light is low, however, it is still his highest of all elements, and so any magic he uses naturally takes on the Light aspect.

Shadow...? - The Shadow affinity is a polar opposite to the Light affinity, though highly regarded as more useful. As well as creating constructs of darkness, it can affect the minds of foes, be used to make (usually flawed) copies of things, and even demonstrates unrivalled pure destructive power by drawing on its "void" facet. Contrary to what listing it here would imply, Akkath's affinity for this element is terrible. So terrible, in fact, that he severely weakens or even disrupts Shadow magic with his mere presence.

Elemental Spells
Name: Stellae Cadens
Affinity: Light
Scale: Medium (can emulate Large in sufficient quantities)
AoE type: Blasts explode on contact
Akkath's main offensive spell is a volley of rapidly fired blasts of light each with a ridiculously high attack power. Each beam is a deadly spell that would normally require three times a human's entire reserve of Io, capable of destroying a high-tier barrier entirely with a single direct hit. Just the use of one single beam would normally require a fifteen minute period of charging energy for any normal Mage, and still thirty seconds with a group of three working in tandem. Akkath's Ego Dominus and his status as a Champion allows him enough power to shoot them in rapid succession without any preparation after simply targeting the enemy. He can fire them without pause when he has a supply of stored Io, and the result is something that resembles a bombing raid that leaves the ground as a white-hot glass floor.

Appearance
Click for Ego Dominus Est
[spoili]
QXz7iPG.jpg
[/spoili]

Race
Human

Height
182cm (298cm in Est form)

Weight
67kg (150kg in Est form)

Extra
His Est form emits a harsh silvery glow.

Personality
Akkath is rather fond of himself. In fact, it would not be much of an exaggeration to call him the single most openly vain being to have ever lived. He quite loudly considers himself to be the single greatest entity to have ever graced Isaiha, and that any who look upon him that do not instantly recognise his greatness shall instantly become the objects of his scorn. He is very secure in his perceived superiority to everything and anything, living at whatever pace he is comfortable with and indulging in whatever leisure he wishes, neither able to be hastened nor quelled. When the absolute basis for everything is "himself", he finds no need for ideology or worship, seeing good and evil in a plain light in which black and white are defined by his ruling. Anything that displeases him will find itself instantly marked for destruction, an absolute sentence handed down by the self-centered justice of the Never-King. He believes quite publicly that he is the single greatest and most worthy being in the entire world and all of time and space by several orders of magnitude.

The worst part is that this way of thinking is not entirely unwarranted. Despite his egomania, Akkath is more than capable of seeing everything's own worth, simply believing that his own is greatest. Humility is the only virtue in which he can be found wanting, and his simple selfcentric mindset allows him to act without hesitation to protect all he sees, for he shall only allow something that pleases him to continue to exist in his sight. His "subjects" would be all those who please him and do not oppose him, his reasoning being that "the peoples of the world are foolish, but even the most disagreeable brats have room to grow", and he endearedly perceives them as those disagreeable brats. To his subjects, his benevolence is all-reaching and without peer, with infinite kindness and profound wisdom of ages gone by to share among them. His patience and composure are difficult to expend by even the most rowdy, as his own style of living lets him continue on with very little stress or strain. If one were to observe a glaring fault in his personality besides his overwhelming arrogance, "carelessness" would probably be that flaw.

Pride in oneself, to Akkath, is the greatest of all merits, as it drives the weak to become strong and the miserable to become great. With pride, one can go anywhere, and so he takes it upon himself as the benefactor of his subjects to inspire such strength in them. Those without it, he claims, are utterly unsightly, and he will not stand for such weakness in a subject that he himself went through the trouble of hand-picking. Because of this trait, he absolutely despises the very idea of mass production, as while he sees how it is necessary in a developing world, it is a disgustingly ugly thing that simply pumps out equally repulsive things due to their lack of individuality, leaving nothing of their own to be appreciated.

Family Relationships
Akkath's family has long since faded into obscurity. He had no direct descendants and while he would recognise an indirect one, he would most likely not acknowledge them as such.

The humble slave who became the most prideful of divine beings, who spent his life alone and left it by himself, is said to have proudly watched over the Republic of Vanar even after it was assimilated into the Empire. As a result of his influence, Vanar is today one of the most tolerant and multicultural countries in Corinthus, if not all of Isaiha, and Akkath himself was but a story, having become an ideal incarnate who inspires and guides thousands to this day. Many disciples of Aelerith of all different backgrounds make pilgrimage to Vanar's capital, Amuros, to pay their respects to He Who Stood Proudest.
[/glow][glow=silver]

History
The Epic of Akkath is a tale known by every child in Corinthus, if not the world, and rightfully so: he was without a doubt the greatest champion of Aelerith that has ever been. The legend itself is possibly one of the oldest surviving works of human literature, and has had many different retellings. The following is the most recited version of the tale, complete with its numerous embellishments and glaring inaccuracies.

Thousands of years ago, when Isaiha was young and the races were foolish, the countries of Corinthus, barely out of their tribal states, were at constant war with one another, but far more so than in today's world, so much so that they say the blood spilled could water the desert by itself. One such ancient country was known as Vanar, and was ruled by King Torathus, a prince who had recently ascended to the throne after his father was killed in battle. Torathus was young, which made him a ruthless, bloodthirsty warlord in a time so violent that conscription was tantamount to a death sentence. In fact, criminals who had killed were sent to war as punishment, with the reasoning that if they lived, the gods must have made it so, and they were let free after seeing three battles. As such, the lower ranks in armies were made up primarily in Vanar of criminals and slaves.

One such slave was a beautiful young boy who worked in Torathus's palace, who normally worked drawing water from a mountain spring and brought it down to the palace at the foot of the mountain. Vanar was a desert country, but he worked diligently nonetheless day in and day out. Every day, he would climb the mountain, fill seven pails with water, carry them down, drop them off, and immediately climb the mountain again so he would arrive with the next load on time, and he never once complained.

However, a great drought came to pass, so hot that the ground dried up and wood would go up in flame if left unchecked. The only reliable source of water was that mountain spring, and so the slave boy would carry twice as much throughout that drought. At the height of that heat, even the animals could not bear it, and a pack of twenty palace dogs, seeing that the slave was carrying water, attacked him just for a drink. But the dogs were weak with thirst, and the slave had reinvigorated himself with the water from the spring, and with the arms that carried seven pails of water down a mountain twice a day and once a night, he killed the dogs.
He had killed the dogs of the palace, and was so brought directly before a furious Torathus for his crimes.

"What is your name?" Torathus asked him, to which the slave spoke, "I am Akkath, a servant to your palace.".
"No servant to a palace would serve his lord by killing his beasts," Torathus declared, "So, you shall no longer serve this palace. The dogs, too, were my subjects, and I will take responsibility for them as I would men. For your crimes, you will serve as a soldier for three battles for each dog you killed, and if you die, your sentence will instead by fulfilled by your family."

As he left the king's presence, Akkath quietly spoke, "Sixty battles! What foolishness! That king is so blinded by the sun of this drought that he would blame a slave for the actions of his own animals. I should be the king, for I am tenfold more merciful."

He further concluded, "His father did not teach him mercy, so I should have been his father, for I am tenfold more learned in virtues."

Akkath went to battle, but by the thirteenth, he was not yet slain, and declared, "The last kings were weak to have died here on a battlefield. I should have been in their places, for I am tenfold more capable."

But still, in spite of this, the drought continued, and many men lost their strength, and Akkath was among them. The generals conceded, and said, "All men for whom thirst has drawn them towards death, do not fight until your strength is replenished, for it is a futile effort." But Akkath refused, as he still had a great few dozen battles to partake in before he was free. He deceived the generals and made his way into the ranks of healthy men, and lived through the battle still, and so he declared, "I should be leading these men, not these generals, for I am tenfold more cunning."

The drought continued for four years and Akkath was alive, despite the losses of the army. He declared, "That drought could not even kill a single slave. How pitiful the soldiers have grown. I should have their glory for myself, for I am tenfold more resilient."

Aelerith finally tired of hearing Akkath's arrogant words, and so appeared to him and cursed him thus, "From henceforth, Akkath shall speak no word that is not true and justified." With that, she was satisfied, saying, "Now you shall be silent, I will no longer suffer your insolent hubris."

But Akkath defiantly spoke nonetheless, and told her, "Your curse is misplaced, for my claims have always been justified. I have given you a firm reason for each, and the shortcomings of those around me have shown me where to best surpass them. And so, I have, and am peerless, even among the gods, for you yourself have cursed me to no effect, and so I am tenfold more mighty than you, goddess of pride."

Aelerith was astounded, and responded, "If you are peerless among even the gods, you will be my champion, should you prove your claims are justified."

"If I should be a god's champion, I will be peerless among all of them, past and future," Akkath promised, "for I am already a greater man than all men."

And so, Akkath survived sixty victorious battles, and grew stronger with each victory. Once he had won his sixtieth, he returned to Torathus's palace. The king's guards defied his unannounced audience, but even many men who had conquered no armies were not even insects to a man who had conquered sixty, and so he was more resilient than a soldier and Aelerith granted him a soldier's glory tenfold.

Akkath turned to Torathus on his throne and told him, "I have returned from the face of death sixty times, and so I have become peerless among kings who nary survive ten." Torathus did not believe his words, as a perfect being could not be forged in war alone. He ordered, "Upon the mountain you once climbed, there is a serpent the size of three lions. His name is Vedasarius, and his scales are a brilliant silver. The light of the sun shines on him and it spills onto our lands, causing this drought. If you are unrivalled as you say, bring me the head of Vedasarius and end this blight."

And so Akkath climbed the mountain once more, and found Vedasarius drinking from the mountain spring.
"Serpent," he said unto him, "your scales cause a great drought on our lands, and I am here to finish it."
Vedasarius bowed his head, and declared, "You may kill me if you wish, but I am a great beast of Ora, and so it will only spell death for you."

Akkath realised that Torathus had deceived him, and so said, "Great snake, if I were to relieve you of your scales, the earth below shall be scorched no longer, and your master's domain will be restored."
Vedasarius agreed, and so shed his scales, which Akkath presented to the king, and claimed it the body of the serpent of the mountain. Torathus was none the wiser, and so Akkath proved himself more cunning than a general and was granted a general's authority tenfold.

It was then that Torathus made genuine request of Akkath.
"The Orcs have been blessed by a messanger of Alathos," he explained. "That is why the battles against them have been so violent and why so many men have been lost to the underworld. Such a man as you, who has slain Vedasarius, can without doubt turn the tides."
Akkath, of course, had not killed the beast at all, but he saw it as a chance to prove his claims, and after all, who stood a chance if not the greatest of all men?
From the scales of Vedasarius, he fashioned unbreakable armour, and so, without an army, Akkath made his way to the capital where the messenger, Erial, was watching over the Orcish soldiers.

Akkath slew all of them without fail, for their weapons would shatter simply touching him, and commanded Erial thus: "Leave our conflicts to ourselves, and return to the heavens at once!"
Erial refused, and so Akkath tore from him his six wings and killed him where he lay, and so Akkath proved himself stronger than a king and was granted a king's power tenfold.

And so Akkath took Erial's feathers from his wings, and gave them each to an Orcish family as he left, telling them, "This is but one of the angel Erial's 6,666 feathers. When you go to war take one with you, and while you may not win, you will come back safely."

Indiscriminately sparing his enemies from his own race's wrath, he showed he did not share such unconditional hatred, and so Akkath proved himself more virtuous than a father and was granted a father's wisdom tenfold.

Upon returning, Torathus was furious at this action, demanding that Akkath be killed at once for his treason.
Akkath refused to submit, stating that this unnecessary conflict had gone on for far too long, and fought the king himself.

Torathus was of course defeated, but Akkath did not kill him. On the king demanding a reason, Akkath simply said, "For you, your throne is all that matters. But it is no longer yours, and so that is enough."
And so Akkath proved himself more merciful than Torathus and earned the admiration of the people tenfold.
Aelerith appeared to him in that moment, conceding his victory.
"I demanded you prove yourself, and indeed you have. By divine right, you now rule Vanar as my champion," she told him. "From here, the world is yours for the taking. Go forth, champion, spread my word, and unite all the world under your banner."

They say in that moment, Akkath began to laugh and laugh until his sides ached at his own foolishness, struck in that moment with a realisation.
He refused, telling her, "People can admire me if they will, but they must love a king. Affection of that nature is reserved only for the highest of humans who can be trusted by thousands. In being admired and idolised, I cannot be trusted so. Mankind should be led by men. I have no place here."
And so, he quietly handed the kingdom of Vanar to its people, and left unheard from until he finally transcended mortality and ascended to Aelerith's side, becoming what he considered the best form for him to take on: a mere legend.

Despite everything, the last entry inscribed on the ancient Vanarian throne, on which it was customary to carve the names of kings, is his name. He, who brought the palace water every day and every night, who defeated sixty armies, who bested the great serpent of Ora without lifting a finger, who ended a drought that plauged a whole nation for five years with words alone, who slew an angel who was responsible for countless massacres, who blessed 6,666 families out of simple kindness, who usurped a warlord who longed for naught more than death, who inspired people to take charge of themselves, who vanished so to let mankind choose how to grow for itself, is still a king to them.
[/glow][/glow]​
[glow=silver][/glow]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
You know, It's funny. I mentioned a Light / Shadow affinity everywhere but the Io Affinity...

I would like that list, please.
The list will be posted after everyone's character is done. Either way, not all races know the original names of the God they revere either way, so they revere them under different names and pretenses.

Because of that, there's no specific race that reveres each, as they all revere their own Gods. The religious unification, however, is that all races are aware of the Jotun's Teachings, just some went to different directions. Each Temple's location and a race's religion will be shown after everyone has made their characters, as the location of the temples will reveal where your character will "spawn".

May I reserve hanakar as my characters goddess?

Code:
Name: Matthew
Family name: Andrew
Title: magister of the order
Nickname: Matt (civilian), arcane artillery (military)
Period: war era
Historic feats: Defended Knights Home from an attack using his fellow mages from the academy, later years spent easing relationships between neighbouring cities on the continent and developing the academy till death.
Death: 67, after returning from one of his travels an 'accident' occurred at the magical academy causing an intense fire in his quarters. The truth of it was his successor after his passing became craved his position and wished to remove him before his passing of age.

Weapon: Short sword
Armour:
Equipment:
Masterpiece:
Abilities:
Inabilities:
God: hanakar
Class:
God energy:
God spells:
- sustained God spells
- Limited sustained spells
- Consuming sustained spells
- Active spell
- Passive spell
Io affinity:
Elemental spells:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Extra:

Personality:
Family relationships:

Good stuff, just finished reading everything. Permission to reserve the champion slot for Orthgar? (Considering that I think it is the only one left. lol)

Reactions: Yzmael
Good stuff, just finished reading everything. Permission to reserve the champion slot for Orthgar? (Considering that I think it is the only one left. lol)
Permission granted, soldier. Welcome back. =P

Permission granted, soldier. Welcome back. =P

and glad to be back. ^ ^

Already been working on some ideas and I like where they are going.

Rules have been updated.

Posting expectations, time limits and some other rules are now there.

Yamakar is also open. think I spelled that right. I was thinking of making a 2nd character but for various reasons that's highly unlikely as of now.

Yamakar is also open. think I spelled that right. I was thinking of making a 2nd character but for various reasons that's highly unlikely as of now.
That is indeed very tempting as what I'm working on could fit with either Yamakar or Orthgar. Hmmm... Though I believe I will be sticking with Orthgar though my OC is still going to be a very deceitful person.

GIve me at best an hour and I'll work on my CS more. Brainstorming ideas for spells, etc etc.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Rosalia Varen Darius[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
7e15111030aa08ee0e82cd1123772512.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

"Be still and forever be cradled within a frozen embrace."
"Strength of might and barbarism are child's play."
"Kings and conquerors fall to ruin while the nobility record the events and continue on into the future."
"The world is a chessboard...which piece do you think you are?"

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Family Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The Darius Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Titles: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Baroness Rosalia, Duchess Rosalia, The Putrid Rose[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 26 years old[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Human[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Period: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Around 3,800 years ago[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Historic Feats:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rosalia Varen Darius was known mainly for her more darker efforts in the political scene within human society. The first was her covert murder of the husband she married to whom was a baron on the continent of Corinthus who held some territory on the edge of some forested lands to the southeast some ways from the human capital of Knight's Home; the main town of said territory was called Roefair. She drew the man into such a false sense of security and so unknowing that till his dying breath of the poison ravaging his veins as he died in his bed he still smiled at Rosalia having no idea that she truly just wanted his seat of power for herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The other historical feat was how she rose in power and status from baroness to duchess as she supported Empress Rhegan's rise to power. Rosalia was a prime player in the snuffing out of any supporters of Alfgar that she could catch wind of with brutal efficiency and deceit. One of her favorite methods of doing this was implanting misleading information to two nobles who were in support of Alfgar that would lead for the two to believe that the other was planning to use the chaos at hand in the power struggle to get rid of their competition. Rosalia loved watching her enemies destroy each other in such ways. But she was no delicate flower by any means either as she has on a couple of occasions fought in duels with other nobles over various reasons of political endeavors; though of course she made sure that her opponent was never in top condition by the time of the duel...if they were able to show up at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Death: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age of death (26 years old) [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Those...zealous fools. Those robed enforcers of the church how dare they. They are the ones who put my head to the chopping block not long after [BCOLOR=transparent]Empress Rhegan took power, not two years after I was rewarded with the title of Duchess. I indeed used the opportunity of Rhegan's rise to gain power for myself by being a supporter but it seems as though the clergy enforcers could see my want for power and advancement. But I was not as foolish as they would preach. True I've always looked to gain at any and all opportunity whether I created it or it was presented to me but nay I knew to not stretch my fingers so far that they would be cleaved away. Well...instead I suppose my head is what was cleaved away in the end due to the paranoid minds of others. I was never truly aware if the Empress herself ordered such eliminations...though if it were true I must say I wouldn't be very surprised.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: [/BCOLOR]None
[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Mostly cloth with hard leather and steel vambraces[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: [/BCOLOR]A crimson cloth armband with a detailed rose like symbol etched into the fabric like an emblem. The tales say that Rosalia's deeds are what dyed the fabric crimson red.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Masterpiece: Necklace of Sorrow[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]| A necklace that was gifted to Rosalia by her mentor that was known to naturally store lo in itself and glow with a bright blue light whenever someone lies to the person wearing it. (Half truths fool the enchantment.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities: [/BCOLOR]
Intelligence, Deception, Persuasion, Cunning, Planning
[BCOLOR=transparent]She is well learned in the ways of sabotage and working behind the scenes. She prefers and regularly uses others to get the more dirty parts of work or fighting done. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inabilities: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The broadsword and full plate are really just for show as she herself is not well versed in melee combat. She will also never carry out any task that she deems beneath her. (Commonly most forms of lifting, carrying, other forms of physical labor as well as exchanging conversation with certain individuals.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Hobbies: [/BCOLOR]
Making regular trips to dungeons so she could eat her meals in front of them.
Taking regular strolls through well maintained gardens.

[BCOLOR=transparent]God: Orthgar - The God of Envy and Jealousy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class: Red Mage (Final Fantasy)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]God Energy: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]300 Maximum[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]God Spells:[/BCOLOR]

Envious Betrayal
+ Consuming Sustained Spell Type
Rosalia targets one or multiple individuals within her sight and embodies them all with an incautious feeling of envy and jealously aimed at whomever or whatever Rosalia chooses to the point of boiling hatred commonly leading to either immediate violent confrontation or prolonged aggressiveness depending on Rosalia's intentions. This god spell's consumption various based on the number of individuals being affected as well as the intensity of the envy and jealousy that is trying to be produced.​

Form Shift
Rosalia uses god energy to shift her form into an exact copy of someone or something she has seen. This same ability can also be used to manipulate and change her own form at will in ways such as changing details of her appearance such as height, eye color, hair color and more drastic changes as well such as becoming a larger creature than a humanoid.

Copy Creation
Rosalia uses god energy to create an exact copy of any item/object she has seen, including masterpiece items. However, the copy version that is created is never as powerful as the original item.​

Eternal Frost
+ Active Spell Type:
Rosalia combines uses her God Energy in combination with her crystal and ice lo affinities to freeze everything in solid ice on a massive scale. Upon spell activation starting from around herself a solid frozen surface with quickly travel across out in all directions at a fast pace, encasing everything and everyone not able to escape or fend off the cold envelopment in a frozen embrace. The maximum radius of the spell once it finishes spreading is about the size of a small city.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Io Affinity:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Crystal & Ice [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Elemental Spells:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to her affinity with crystal and ice most of Rosalia's elemental spells revolve around creating, molding and encasing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Some of Rosalia's more favored uses of her elemental spells include...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Creating creatures and golems out of ice and crystal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Creating objects for herself to use such as throne chairs, tables and glasses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Freezing things and individuals solid or within an icy prison[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
7e15111030aa08ee0e82cd1123772512.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5ft 7in[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 145lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Extra:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] A crimson cloth armband with a detailed rose like symbol etched into the fabric like an emblem.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shrewd | Cynical | Manipulative | Possessive[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Family Relationships:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]All of her immediate family was also executed shortly after her own execution.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reputation:[/BCOLOR]
Rosalia was known for her cold and even cruel yet decisive decision making even among the nobility. She only cared for the emotions of others when it suited her and even then it usually was never for simple good intentions. She had a way with words that both noble men and woman alike could have sworn was enchanting in the power with which she spoke despite almost never raising her voice much above an indoor tone; how she could manipulate and basically control others to do what she wanted without them even knowing it; many times without the use of any magical assistance. All of this is why the human nobility very cautious of Rosalia while some out right feared of the plans she would enact, shaken with terror at the thought that they would be unlucky enough to be involved.

To the masses that mainly wouldn't hear of her more dark political deeds though most likely know of her execution by the zealot church during the Empress' reign; they would most likely regard her with scorn and anger at the thought of the rumors that would spread saying that Rosalia was going to attempt to take the Empress' position, their symbol of pride.

There is knowledge however (probably known by intellectual individuals) some may know it that Rosalia wasn't foolish enough to even consider such a plot nor would she even envy the Empress' position. To those who knew, Rosalia always aimed for 2nd place in a sense. The highest position that held less attention.

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rosalia Darius was born into the noble society of humanity on the continent of Corinthus as the daughter of a Baron in the town of Adrabane about 6000 years ago during the war era. Being born into the Baron noble class she certainly was no princess but she still experienced a more luxurious childhood that most children. She was educated by a wonderfully wise man by the name of Terran Romphora whom she held great respect for all throughout her life. Romphora himself was an aged mage and even though Rosalia herself wasn't gifted with the blessed of magic during her time Romphora was the one who taught her that the mind is more powerful than any weapon or magic as he would explain to her in lessons on history that it is not only shaped by the winner of wars but primarily by those with the intelligence to make use of it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Continuing on in life Rosalia would continue to educate herself while keeping in contact with her mentor Romphora. Compared to most other girls in matching status to Rosalia's, she was much more educated than most. While they practiced practiced taking what they had for granted Rosalia's was reading and learning the art of conversation. While they teased knights and soldiers into romance Rosalia payed attention to how they fought one on one and how wars were fought on mass. How the less intelligent or foolish could be tricked and manipulated into doing what she wanted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After being married off as would be expected to another son of a Baron said son tried to impede Rosalia from continuing her studies for he didn't want her to be more intelligent than himself which she already was as he was the typical snobby noble son who could barely wipe himself. She was willing to grudgingly bide her time for an opportunity to rid herself of this annoyance but she had to be smart about it. The Empress' rise was the perfect opportunity and she did not waste it. She carried out her plan and covertly did away with the Baron's son with no one being the wiser.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In her new position she began her campaign of being a supporter to the Empress' rise. She envied to fools who held such status and power and didn't deserve a single smidgen of it...or used it improperly. Rosalia began gaining assets of all kinds and degrees as she began using them with brutal efficiency to help eliminate certain threads of the nobility that were against the Empress but were good at hiding said fact. Rosalia would note said individuals as "worthy opponents" as political wars behind locked doors took place as each target was marked off her list. But Rosalia rarely used assassination, even as a tool that sometimes was necessary it was a waste. Rosalia preferred twiddling her opponents down by acquiring all of their assets before either making them work for her once they had nothing left. It was efficient, covert and profitable.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shortly after being rewarded for her support to the Empress, Rosalia was granted the title of Duchess and was appointed land along with additional assets. Not long after this however the very power that Rosalia helped rise to power was the cause of her undoing. The religious police that the Empress created feared Rosalia's prowess as a threat to the Empress' rule despite the amount of support she gave to the rise. She was executed along with her immediate family, her cousins left alone. Her deeds that she did for the Empress were burned away and replaced with scorned words calling her The Putrid Rose that dared to conspire against the Empress. However, just as her mentor had taught her...Rosalia's deeds survived in the minds of those who knew the truth and passed them on as silent teachings to those of similar aspirations.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Just another reminder, we ought to mention our chars races perhaps to be clear :P

Also, so many females so far xP

Status
Not open for further replies.