Champions of Isaiha | OOC and Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, any real limit to Elemental spells due to the uses and excess of Io

Question, any real limit to Elemental spells due to the uses and excess of Io
Limit to what, specifically?

If you're talking their scale, yes, the max you can do with a Io-fueled Spell is a city-block level of damage and destruction. I'll showcase it to you guys on my bio when I finish the edits.

• Useful
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Limit to what, specifically?

If you're talking their scale, yes, the max you can do with a Io-fueled Spell is a city-block level of damage and destruction. I'll showcase it to you guys on my bio when I finish the edits.
Oh. The scale of power will be fun. But I was refering to the number of elemental spells

Oh. The scale of power will be fun. But I was refering to the number of elemental spells
Think of Elemental Spells as your ultimate attacks or combos. In a sense, they're something special only your character should be able to do.

Your character can already manipulate the element of his affinity, so the Elemental Spells are some unique stuff pertaining to your character's abilities and his combat style, really. Maybe even some of his own creations, as in my case.

WARNING: INCOMING SHITPOST

You know just because this whole thing is extremely type-moon esque, I was thinking. Who would be the best equivalent to a modern day heroic spirit. The name Red Baron did come up, but, you know likely not as powerful. But then I remembered.

One man

One man who is so powerful, he would literally be all you need.

Chuck Norris is the most powerful Champion of all.
Chuck Norris: "I shot the Red Baron down with my gaze and When I fought Achilles all that was left of him was his heel."

Think of Elemental Spells as your ultimate attacks or combos. In a sense, they're something special only your character should be able to do.

Your character can already manipulate the element of his affinity, so the Elemental Spells are some unique stuff pertaining to your character's abilities and his combat style, really. Maybe even some of his own creations, as in my case.
He means how many spells can he have in total.

• Thank You
Reactions: Reanimator Buns
So I'm guessing making up lore for this rp is kinda encouraged just by the way it's set up, death and incredible feat etc., but I feel like I'm going overboard a bit on mine. Page two, somewhere in there, give it a look and an opinion when you can. Plus he's a Stone Age hero so he'd have a lot of power, according to your own system, so there's another concern of mine.

Thank you.

And I don't know how to do that link, but I'd have done that if I knew it was a thing.

No problem at all, man.

On the other side of the bottom of the post, opposite where it says when it was published, there should be a number telling you what order the post came in the thread. Click that, there'll be a dialogue box that gives you a link to that particular post.

Reactions: Beowulf
@Beowulf Will look at it when/if I get a chance, need to work on mine, likely slap together a half assed timeline.

Also I'll confirm with Yz, but I believe we will have one spot open as the member who claimed it has not been in contact with us at all.

I'll be able to work more on mine when I get home from work in 4 hours.

Explanations regarding Elemental Spells are up in both Heindrik's bio and the OOC character sheet. Take a look guys! =P

Edit: Changed Elemental Spells into "Special Moves" to give off a better explanation was to what they are and make it possible for them to not to be elemental-based attacks, but instead something more akin to real signature moves or special attacks.

I'd also like to reiterate that by choosing an affinity, you're already choosing an element for your character to manipulate, even if they aren't a mage. Take Rhegan as an example, even though she isn't a mage, she still manipulates steel, so the Io around her will take a rigid, strong form(which explains why she has an enhanced strength and resilience). I'd say that the only difference between mages and non-mages are that mages can "propel" their Io Aura, which allows them to cast spells.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ulysses @R-9 Pilot

Are you with us? If I don't have a reply by the end of the day, considering you kicked, spots will be opened to others or just not filled. Personally I'm find handing them over to 2nd characters, as we have too many people for activity imo. Anyways Three spots will be open, one is open, unless my count is off. My Orc will take Yamakar likely... Provided I finish him.

Status
Not open for further replies.