Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canidae

Original poster
If you're bored like me then, hey, we pretty much belong together!
I'm into mostly anything except I've never been a fan of too much drama and tragedy or cheesy stuff. But I love dat romance doe. If you are looking for someone to RP a fandom with you, I am not you're person. The only fandom I RP is Harry Potter. I do not play characters that aren't original.

I play both genders, but prefer to be the/a girl. I use both anime and real life faceclaims, but prefer anime.
If you absolutely cannot play a dude then I'm totally willing to do a male role. I enjoy RPs where we both have multiple characters, but it's not a requirement or anything.
I'm cool with all pairings so if you want to do a bxb or a gxg I'm up for that.

And please if you are semi-lit/illiterate then please don't comment or PM me. I'm looking for literate people only. I'm literate but my replies vary on my partners, but I always try to make the as descriptive as possible.

I'm looking for something long-term, where me and my partner thoroughly discuss the plot and talk to each other during the RP via PM. I will probably be most active on weekends, but sine it's summer break I'll be pretty quick!​

I have a lot of plots I could pm you and we can discuss them if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.