Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhiteAngel had to drop due to being super busy, and I already had someone in waiting so there ya go. I'll take a look at your cs in at second as I am on my phone and just woke up from a much needed nap.

FACK DA WAITING FOR TIME! I put de moon into the facking clutch for being a jabroni. I put them into the clutch and break their back for facking not posting. :P

FACK DA FACKING NINJA! They call me lady. I no lady. I put Ninja into the facking clutch and break her back and make her humble. FACK ALL NINJAS! They jabronis. I suplex them and put dem into de clutch and break their facking backs, you motherfacker. FACK BALL SHIT!

:P

OK so I'm thinking about buying Dovah some psychiatric care for his birthday... anyone want to pitch in?

You claim that Hoak Dovah has issues? Well, let me tell you, brother. Hoak Dovah doesn't have issues. When we meet in the ring for the WWF world heavyweight championship, brother. My 28 inch pythons will run wild on you, brother. 20 thousand Dovahamanics will cheer as the Dovster hits the big boot and drops the leg on you, brother. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN DOVAHAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, NINJA?

I will use the power of my loli army to beat you. Power of the loli beats anything

*SKRONK* AAAAAAHHHH! NINJA! I WILL GET MY ROCKETSHIP AND LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS! IT WILL FLY TO VENUS TO GET MY FLORAL PAINT PRINT AND IT WILL DO THE CHA CHA. I WILL BEAT YOU IN THE RING USING THE POWER OF THE DOVAH. I NEED SCISSORS 61! I THINK DEADPOOL IS A GOOOD MOVIE AND IS EXCELLENT. I AM IN NEED OF A DRINK. *SKRONK* I WILL BRING DESTRUCITY TO YOU AND FOKE YOU. YOU BETTER FOKE ME FOR THIS WEEKEND AT WRESTLEMANIA, THE ULTIMATE DOVAH WILL BURN NINJAMANIA TO THE GROUND. I WILL WEAR A DIAPER, I AM THE BATMAN. I AM LORD PANTIES PANTS!

You claim that Hoak Dovah has issues? Well, let me tell you, brother. Hoak Dovah doesn't have issues. When we meet in the ring for the WWF world heavyweight championship, brother. My 28 inch pythons will run wild on you, brother. 20 thousand Dovahamanics will cheer as the Dovster hits the big boot and drops the leg on you, brother. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN DOVAHAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, NINJA?
Hulk hogan :x

*SKRONK* AAAAAAHHHH! NINJA! I WILL GET MY ROCKETSHIP AND LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS! IT WILL FLY TO VENUS TO GET MY FLORAL PAINT PRINT AND IT WILL DO THE CHA CHA. I WILL BEAT YOU IN THE RING USING THE POWER OF THE DOVAH. I NEED SCISSORS 61! I THINK DEADPOOL IS A GOOOD MOVIE AND IS EXCELLENT. I AM IN NEED OF A DRINK. *SKRONK* I WILL BRING DESTRUCITY TO YOU AND FOKE YOU. YOU BETTER FOKE ME FOR THIS WEEKEND AT WRESTLEMANIA, THE ULTIMATE DOVAH WILL BURN NINJAMANIA TO THE GROUND. I WILL WEAR A DIAPER, I AM THE BATMAN. I AM LORD PANTIES PANTS!
Ultimate Warrior :D

I CAN FEEEEEEL IT DUDE! YOU WILL FEEL IT AS I GATHER THE TRIFORCE, HOAK HOGAN. I WILL LOAD IT WITH THE COFFEES, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS, LOADS IT WITH THE GAME GENIES AND ACTIVATE THE PRIORITY PROJECT, HOAK HOGAN. AT WRESTLEMANIA, HOAK HOGAN, I WILL BRING THE FORCES OF OPTIMUS PRIME DOWN ON YOU WHILST MILTARY PRESSING THE WORLD ABOVE MY HEAD, HOAK HOGAN. I WILL DESTROY THE HULKSTERS USING A PEN. ENGERGISE, ENGERISE, ENGERISE! *SKRONK* PREPARE TO FOKE ME, HOAK HOGAN AS I WILL FOKE YOU, HOAK HOGAN. I WILL USE MY PINKIE TO MATCH YOUR ORANGE MONKEY AND DO THE FANDAGOO. *SHAKES HEAD VERY QUICKLY*

Ninja, i am not drunk. Merely the Dovah. Aka a silly man that is currently in the mood to do random WWF impressions. YOU FACKING JABRONI! I PUT CHOU INTO DE CLUTCH AND I BREAK YOUR BACK THEN MAKE CHOU HUMBLE.

I am amusing though. If not, i will amuse you with my silliness powers of power. And being a Silver Latern. The guardians of silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.