Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a new rule I'm going to post on Wednesday as well. :D and that's fine, dovah.

Ooh, a new rule! I'm as excited as when I'm waiting for them to announce the new tax increases!

And i have a rule to counter that rule.

It is Deadpool.

I am seeing.

DEADPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *Overdoses on Deadpool*

@The Dovah We can start on the collab once I get home from getting my haircut.

Reactions: The Dovah
Been sick ,so sorry to me people I was interacting with and I will write tonight! Alert system is wacky with some of my watched threads and keeps removing them :P

I will do a post to make sure we don't interrupt the one coming up on Wednesday.

Last edited:
I think that anyone who has yet to post and does not post this week should be put into da camel clutch and have their back broken then made humble. They promised to post. They said they would post. They don't post. They don't keep their promise. They be put into the facking clutch and their backs broken and made humble. FACK BAAAAAAAAAAALSHIT.

Reactions: Fendisteel
I think that anyone who has yet to post and does not post this week should be put into da camel clutch and have their back broken then made humble. They promised to post. They said they would post. They don't post. They don't keep their promise. They be put into the facking clutch and their backs broken and made humble. FACK BAAAAAAAAAAALSHIT.
Iron Shiek reference, 1+

Aaah, I said the latest I would post was yesterday, and I didn't. Dx
I'm sorry @GrieveWriter. I will really try to get that posted tonight.
Think brain, think!:banghead:

Iron Shiek reference, 1+

FACK FENDISTEEL! Dey quoted my post. Dey put the words on de post and i will make them pay. My ***** is as big as your arm. I will put chou into da clutch and break your back and make you humble. FACK BALLLSHIT! De Hoak Hogan thinks he can run wild on me? I break his arm. I break his face. I put him into da clutch and break his back. I make him humble. He was good. He used to be believable. Now, he is douche. Now, he is nobody. he is a political behind the scenes dick that only got as far as he did because he did the stuff. He is racist. I put him into da clutch and break his back. I make him humble. FACK DE FACKING HOGAN! FACK FEDISTEEL AND FACK EVERYONE!

:P

Warning: There may be random impressions sof WWF/E wrestlers at random. OH YEEEEEEEEEAH! SNAP INTO IT!

Reactions: Fendisteel
Side: We've had a lot of warm weather recently and I'm not liking it one bit.

@The Dovah I am super sorry I am feeling super sick today... so I will definitely not be able to do a collab so we will just have to let the skip day happen and just talk about what we thought up in our char's memory or whatever.

@The Dovah I am super sorry I am feeling super sick today... so I will definitely not be able to do a collab so we will just have to let the skip day happen and just talk about what we thought up in our char's memory or whatever.
FACK BAAAAAAAALLSHIT! I PUT CHOU INTO DA CLUTCH AND I MAKE CHOU HUMBLE AND BREAK YOUR FACKING BACK! You said we do de collab. You said it be fun. You no do collab. You don't fun. I put chou into the facking clutch. :P

Cool. :) Besides, it would have been a thursday onwards ppost for me due to DEADPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL day for me tomorrow. P.S. It involves el pools of death.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
First day post coming today!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Btw if I were to be able to rp in bloomfield, I already made a sheet in advance. Though I still have to add the bio

Amagi.Brilliant.Park.full.1938354.jpg

What's your name?
The name is Aya Matsu

How old are you?
I'm 17 years old

How tall are you?
I am 1,65 meters tall

How much do you weigh?
W-Why would you a-ask that? B-Baka... But only because it's you... I weigh 45 kilograms

What grade are you in?
In the 2nd year

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
Well I am very athletic so that is why

Are you playing any sports?
I do trackrunning and swimming

Do you participate in the fine arts?
I'm in the choir

Any Academic Clubs?
I'm with the Mathletes and in the Literature Club

Your favorite color?
Red is a nice one

Your favorite foods?
Lasagna and doughnuts are the best!

Your most cherished item?
I can't go without my grandmother's locket

Five things you're good at?
Trackrunning, swimming, maths, athletics, singing

Four things you're bad at?
Dancing, painting, making friends, acting

Traits you look for in a friend?
I like friends who accept me for who I am and that don't judge you for mistakes you make or have made. I want a friend I can trust and always talk to if something is wrong

Traits you dislike in a person?
I don't like cocky and rude people. Also people who act like you owe them after they helped you

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
Probably skirts.

Why?
They have like built in ventilation and are nice and loose

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
Making some friends and maybe even finding love...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: I'm a generally nice and kind girl who loves to help people with any problems they might have in their lives. Though I can sometimes be a bit shy when someone approaches me and I also never really approach someone because of this. I just never had friends. But if I become friends with someone they can trust me a lot. I won't ever betray them. When it comes to rude people. Well if they are rude to me, I just ignore them. No reason to be rude back right? And I just don't have the courage to do so cause well... I'm very shy. I'm pretty intelligent, or that is what I was told by family. Once I set my goals I will not give up till I have reached them and will always push myself to do so.
The same goes for other people. If they have a goal, I will help them reach it!

Background History: Aya was born into a catholic family where everything the children did had to be perfect. From studies to sports, it all had to be perfect. Aya was raised this way so that she could enroll into a high level high school for a good study and to later get a good career and raise a healthy family. Though Aya was good in academic work, like maths and such, she was way more interested in sports. Especially gymnastics. She was part of the athelete's team in Junior and Middle school where she was always the best. She wanted to become a professional athelete and have a life she desired, not the one her parents desired. Aya also had a secret that she kept hidden from most people but her closest friends. Well friends, she only had four, two of which she knew since kindergarten. She secretly was a lesbian. Due to her family being catholic, this would of course not be accepted by her family. She lived with it and her parents never found out. In the meanwhile she was going to national tournaments for athletics an she won many of them. But one day, Aya got bad news. Her grandmother was dying so she took a week off school and went o visit her nanny. Before her nanny died, she gave Aya a special locket. Aya promised to keep it dear and always hold it close. The next day, her nanny passed away. Aya was at home when she was looking through the mail and saw a letter adressed to her. She read it and was invited to enroll into Bloomfield High. An all girls school only for the best in their speciality. For Aya this was athletics. She talked about it with her parents, and they gave permission. The next day Aya packed her bags and left to Bloomfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.