Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, very late. I've been busy with FFXIV. Trying to finish the main story as fast as I can, and I'm kinda neglecting all of my other side(?) stuff. I'm guessing the circumstances of the collab post have to change? That's 100% fine with me. I need to get to work anyways.

You guys know I don't want to be mean, but if you agree to join the roleplay and attempt to get into two, or even one post a week that's great. I appreciate being told you're going to be away for an extended amount of time, but continuing to say you're going to post and then not posting doesn't help. I've removed people for that before, and there are people who ask to join, but I haven't allowed because we're full. If you can't or won't post because of personal issues just say that please, but don't keep saying you will and then not. Just gonna tag everyone even if it does/doesn't apply to you it's still good to know.

All going to be moving us along by the weekend.

@Karakui
@VanillaCola
@White -- Chocolate
@MusicalT
@Wolfsbane706
@saberwolf
@GrieveWriter
@Kitsune
@Birb
@timv999

@The Dovah
@Justin Charming
@WhiteAngel
@Shayla
@Myka
@Karo

Last edited:
You guys know I don't want to be mean, but if you agree to join the roleplay and attempt to get into two, or even one post a week that's great. I appreciate being told you're going to be away for an extended amount of time, but continuing to say you're going to post and then not posting doesn't help. I've removed people for that before, and there are people who ask to join, but I haven't allowed because we're full. If you can't or won't post because of personal issues just say that please, but don't keep saying you will and then not.
I've been waiting on @timv999 to reply and still had nothing so that's the reason I've not been posting

@timv999 White Angel needs some kind of response or reply. Are you still participating and planning to post?

I was not tagged ( .____.)

*becomes sad*
I just copy and pasted the old one - before you had joined.

Please don't do that, as long as you saw it that's what's important.

I'm just poking for fun :u i saw it and i get the message, won't have to worry about my activity, il be sure to be on top of it, less stress for you and everyone else :D

I'm just poking for fun :u i saw it and i get the message, won't have to worry about my activity, il be sure to be on top of it, less stress for you and everyone else :D
Please don't give Sailor a heart attack. We need her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post. :) Now to decide if @Kitsune, Delilah, or a random student was dragged down into the fountain.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll post the results of the collab tomorrow when I wake up, since the rest of tonight is dedicated to reaching the conclusion of MekakuCity Actors.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Done. Sorry about the wait. I should be more regular and motivated from now on when there's more potential for interaction, and also when I'm back at college and have ample free periods to plan posts.

Don't suppose anyone 'round these parts knows how to do pixel art, do they? I tried to do it myself but... it's a bit of a mess. I might not mean pixel art, but like, old-timey RPG-style sprites. I can't give out the templates just willy-nilly cos copyright, though, so if anyone's got half an hour to waste, I can PM them to you.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: envogue
o.o
I got 1 notification for the rp thread.

o.o
I got 1 notification for the rp thread.
Unfortunately if you don't read the most recent post you won't get any of the notifications for the next ones.

Reactions: TotallyMe
Okay, working on my post. Should be up soon, either tonight or tomorrow.

By the way, does anybody know how to make the picture of your character smaller? What I do to insert the picture is click the image icon, put in the photo url (forum url code from LunaPic), and it shows up any time after I post it.

I just read the end 'long story short' I slapped together on our collab post

WHY WOULD YOU LET ME SLIDE AWAY WITH THAT X'DDDD @Birb

Tonight has been a night of funny happenings in FFXIV:
>Quest sends me to Camp Drybone.
>Goes to Drybone.
>Quest sends me over to Ul'Dah.
>Goes to Gridania by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.