Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's gonna get in trouble lolol.
Rosemary: "Anything for fashion!" *Holds up a Pink and Sparkly sign, spelling "FASHION IS LIFE"* xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm really sorry, guys ;n;

I've been so busy this week with soccer and school that I forgot to tell you all (really @Sailor Moon and @saberwolf ) about when I'd be able to post. From the looks of it, I'll be able to post on the upcoming weekend. I hope this is okay. I don't want to be holding the roleplay up, or anything. If I am, just let me know, really.

I apologize again ;n;

• Love
Reactions: envogue
I'm really sorry, guys ;n;

I've been so busy this week with soccer and school that I forgot to tell you all (really @Sailor Moon and @saberwolf ) about when I'd be able to post. From the looks of it, I'll be able to post on the upcoming weekend. I hope this is okay. I don't want to be holding the roleplay up, or anything. If I am, just let me know, really.

I apologize again ;n;
This weekend would be great, really. :) I'm trying to be patient with everyone as I know you all have other arrangements offline and roleplays, but yeah I'm definitely paying attention to people that aren't responding at all to let me know if they're still going to post or not.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
This weekend would be great, really. :) I'm trying to be patient with everyone as I know you all have other arrangements offline and roleplays, but yeah I'm definitely paying attention to people that aren't responding at all to let me know if they're still going to post or not.
Perfect! Then you can expect me to post this weekend! c:

And thank you for being so patient ;w;

Perfect! Then you can expect me to post this weekend! c:

And thank you for being so patient ;w;
Yw. I'm glad you spoke up >.> since Natsuko is Delilah's roomie lol.

Sometimes, I feel sorry for my boss. But it's always fun to drop the Nice Guy persona and be my natural 100% uncaring self, especially if that's while acting in the Name of the Manager lol.

Also, due to forgetting my phone when going to work, I missed less than I'd thougjt I would.

Yeah, I really want to see how they'd deal with being roommates~ So I'm excited to respond >w>

I'm wondering if I should post once more or let Natsu walk in on Delilah swaying with her uniform.

I changed Nori's image so people can see her hair color better and avoid any confusion since the original one was a bit difficult to decipher between silver or white.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
I sadly can't post till the weekend either. >.< Right now heading to the Airport to fly to Canada and than back to Japan. Been extremely busy.. Might be able to write on the plane ride for Hana if any would like to interact with her. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue and Saber
I sadly can't post till the weekend either. >.< Right now heading to the Airport to fly to Canada and than back to Japan. Been extremely busy.. Might be able to write on the plane ride for Hana if any would like to interact with her. ^^

That's fine with me :) I look forward to your post!

I don't have other arrangements; I'm just lazy XD I feel bad for being unable to write shit-tons of filler so I tend to procrastinate posting.

"Japan" So many envious weebs right now.

I don't have other arrangements; I'm just lazy XD I feel bad for being unable to write shit-tons of filler so I tend to procrastinate posting.

Don't feel bad, lol. Just post what your comfortable with, and maybe throw in some things about her night or day.

Don't feel bad, lol. Just post what your comfortable with, and maybe throw in some things about her night or day.
Other than the collab that I just remembered I'm supposed to be doing (sorry, @MusicalMegLove !) I don't know about her night though. I feel the way I RP is different to the way others do, in that other people tend to know exactly what their characters do - I usually have a basic character which gets dropped into an environment and evolves a personality within that, thus, without interactions or potential interactions, I can't really create anything because no character progress is made.

Other than the collab that I just remembered I'm supposed to be doing (sorry, @MusicalMegLove !) I don't know about her night though. I feel the way I RP is different to the way others do, in that other people tend to know exactly what their characters do - I usually have a basic character which gets dropped into an environment and evolves a personality within that, thus, without interactions or potential interactions, I can't really create anything because no character progress is made.
I'm pretty sure everyone does that, but also you need to have a plan for your character, at least in group roleplays or you won't be able to create anything for your character when there is nothing to go off of. If you don't at least bring your character to Bloomfield and thrust her out into the open then no one will be interacting with her, because she isn't there. I think when you view your character as a whole person with things they like and dislike, and start to really think about what they would do with their day and night, and how they would respond to things it's easier to write for them. I don't know what Delilah would do, but I have a basic understanding of my character and how she would spend her time.

I'm pretty sure everyone does that, but also you need to have a plan for your character, at least in group roleplays or you won't be able to create anything for your character when there is nothing to go off of. If you don't at least bring your character to Bloomfield and thrust her out into the open then no one will be interacting with her, because she isn't there. I think when you view your character as a whole person with things they like and dislike, and start to really think about what they would do with their day and night, and how they would respond to things it's easier to write for them. I don't know what Delilah would do, but I have a basic understanding of my character and how she would spend her time.
Of course, I can do the creating potential for interactions bit, but bothering to write a whole bunch of information that other characters can't actually use just seems like a waste of time. Maybe I'm just used to playing mysterious villainous people though, whose plots would be ruined if I explained their thoughts and off-screen activities :D

I plan on having a post up today, happy b-day to me
200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.