Blood and Oil OOC/signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a post in! I wasn't expecting to be able to, but the day immediately after I told all of my GMs that I would need at least a week hiatus, I got an email and some phone calls so my unexpected life difficulty is coming to a close! I'm not able to post for some of the RPs I am in, yet. But I felt like I could respond to this one, so I did. Hope all is well!

Reactions: Dunruffle
Posted.

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
Posted. Sorry about the quality. It's been a long day and I'm heading to bed soon. Wanted to put out a post though and try not to hold up the posting order any longer. :)

I'll be posting later today hopefully.

EDIT: Dang. Feels like I'm talking to myself in here! Lol.

I was so confused when I saw this notification, I was like who the heck is The Mad Squeen. I'm slightly ashamed of how long it took me to get to work it out.

So, how are things?

Also Dun I was wondering, do you want us to take any of the charecters off your hands, by my count your juggaling five and I reckon I could probbably make a decent stab of doing Sharp Eyes if you are looking to offload?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Phi Chisym
@Applo

Sure if you are willing to take her off my hands that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Applo
Well, in that case, I can manage Asher for you. He favors another charrie of mine, and I like running the smart medic type.

@Phi Chisym
Sure, thanks for the help guys. I would feel bad killing off characters early on so its a big help.

Well dang. Here I was expecting you to just kill them off at the first sign of an attack. Now I feel rude for not asking. xD

Reactions: Dunruffle
Hey, Just to say I'm away from tomrow till monday with work, I don't know what signal coverage will be like so I may just vanish till monday.

I am going to have to drop this RP for unexpected/personal reasons. If you would like to use Husk and Sawyer as NPCs, go ahead. And by this I mean keeping them at the bar and having them be your "go-to" when you need extra supplies, a new ride, or even a few condoms. That way no one has to lug the characters around and they are only there when you need them.

Heeyooo

Sorry it's taken quite so long for not soo much, last weekend rather knocked me for six. As to Sharp Eyes, she seemed accounted for so I just thought I'd leave her alone til my next turn

So sorry about my absence. I have family in the Louisiana floods that I've been helping to relocate.

I believe you should try opening the thread back up again, see if you can recruit more members. If you write up a quick summary of what has already happened in the RP, it'll make newcomers less intimidated about starting up in a RP that's already running. It helps... But we're in a really good spot for them to enter in... just as the group heads towards the advantage point, make it that they pick up a few new members along the way - an abandoned caravan that needs help, or a few members who also learned about Boss's travel plans that just happen to be waiting in the wrong location.

There's a way to make it work and allow for an easy transition for new players - which might help further the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.