Blood and Oil OOC/signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted! Hope it's alright. I'm excited to write with all of you!

Actually I think I am going to drop this myself. I find forcing myself to post makes less quality posts and then it just goes downhill. Hopefully you can find a replacement.

I've posted and I thought there was a posting order. Didn't realize you wanted me to post immediately again.

Might not be a bad idea to open the signups again since the plot hasn't really taken off.

Does anyone know how to stop the pictures resizing themselves when I publish, they keep making themselves obnoxiously big, also hey again Lan

Name: Carys

Appearance:
cbdaf9fdd3a8ba7009716ca345f6a197.jpg

Vehicle:
8792dc7dcbdd8efd479988ec0e1feb6f.jpg

Personality: Life after leaving the caravan was tougher than Carys expected and her once friendly personality has soured into suspicion and quiet anger at the world. The one aspect of her that people who used to know her would recognize is a burning belief in right and wrong although this to has been dimmed somewhat by necessary pragmatism

History: Carys grew up as an indentured member of a small trading caravan company. The company was to small too afford to hire guards and so everyone had to learn to shoot as well as knowing how to keep the vehicles running. While she enjoyed traveling with the caravan she resented the lack of freedom to go where she wanted and when she was 22 she had saved up enough to buy her freedom as well as a buggy. Initially she wandered around as she saw fit, however in recent years she has seen more and more destroyed settlements and butchered people. After coming across a settlement under attack and after helping a few of the settlers escape she learned that most of the gut churning atrocities she had come across had been ordered by Boss Rage. That was when she decided to do what ever she could to stop Boss Rage although so far her actions have been limited to attacking and harassing small groups of his men.

Primary Weapon
CA236-HenrySteelFrame-24-45LC.jpg

Secondary Weapon
Army_45_098.jpg

Melee Weapon
tomb_raider_reborn_ice_axe_replica_by_jenncroft-d5y2upm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shambles
@Applo

No clue. It drives me absolutely mad. Even if I take them into MSPaint and resize them myself to be super small, they are still resized obnoxiously. T.T

Imgur even sizes them up, so it doesn't help. What's your browser? I wonder if it's a firefox thing.

Imgur even sizes them up, so it doesn't help. What's your browser? I wonder if it's a firefox thing.
I'm a firefox person so could be

I go to imgur, upload the picture I downloaded, resize it there, then use the imgur link.

Is this still open for newcomers? If so, I'll work on my CS and get it posted soon.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.