Blood and Oil OOC/signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, we need a roster though, so we don't overlap each other lol

Ok, cloudyday and crysodic need to post for xora and asher. Then the posting order will be, dunruffle, cloudyday, knight zulu, then crysodic

Sorry guys, I havent been getting notifications for this thread or any of my others, so I'm going back through and seeing what I've missed. Posting will resume soon..

Ok guys here is how combat will work. It will be a cause and effect system. For example: A biker charges at xora. Cloudy will write a (preferably descriptive) response. Like shooting at the driver. Then I (the gm) will write the response to xora's action. Like the bullet hits the biker in the shoulder, causing him to fall off the bike.

So you'll post after everyone. More or less what your saying.

Just checking to see if the interest is waning or not

I'm not sure if cloudy is going to respond to this so I will for her.

She is going on a trip, for three weeks. More or less she is just done and gone. But if somehow the rp survives 3 weeks I bet she will be back and willing to keep going.

*sighs* ok, i wish people woudnt commit to an rp when they know they are going to go on a trip. Oh well. Lemme see if i can find another person.

Ok guys, Lannister will be taking cloudy's spot. I will wait for him to put up his CS then continue

No need to wait on me! I should have a CS up soon. First have to post to a roleplay and then I should have time.

Well we are at a decent point to wait anyways. Take your time and post your CS when you can.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shambles
SAWYER - AGE: 25 || HUSK - AGE: 30
Wz1enn1.png

AqnJF25.png

SAWYER
Personality: ENFP Description
5 Strengths:
Curious, Observant, Enthusiastic, Relaxed, Friendly
5 Weaknesses: Easily Stressed, Highly Emotional, Independent to a Fault, Overthinks, Can't Focus
Weapons: Main, Sidearm, Melee
Other: N/A​

HUSK
Personality: ESTJ Description
5 Strengths: Dedicated, Strong-Willed, Direct, Loyal, Patient
5 Weaknesses: Stubborn, Judgemental, Too Focused on Social Status, Unwilling to Express Emotion, Can't Relax
Weapons: Main, Sidearm ,Melee,
Sawyer and Husk are an unlikely duo. As siblings, if they hadn't grown up together, the two probably wouldn't be working together, and boy... would that be regrettable. They have made quite a name for themselves as the "Slicks," a title given to them by their business partners, aka random individuals and raider groups. They work with anyone and everyone to gain one main goal: work up the social ladder and take everything Boss Rage holds dear. They work with any type of individual and their work consists of finding spare parts, providing Intel, or even murder. The prices are rather high, but satisfaction is always guaranteed... More or less. ;)​

Last edited by a moderator:
SAWYER - AGE: 25 || HUSK - AGE: 30
Wz1enn1.png

eSGrMY6.png

SAWYER
Personality: ENFP Description
5 Strengths:
Curious, Observant, Enthusiastic, Relaxed, Friendly
5 Weaknesses: Easily Stressed, Highly Emotional, Independent to a Fault, Overthinks, Can't Focus
Weapons: Main, Sidearm, Melee

HUSK
Personality: ESTJ Description
5 Strengths: Dedicated, Strong-Willed, Direct, Loyal, Patient
5 Weaknesses: Stubborn, Judgemental, Too Focused on Social Status, Unwilling to Express Emotion, Can't Relax
Weapons: Main, Sidearm ,Melee,
Will work on History after Sleep. Let me know what you think so far.​
Looks good so far. Though i might suggest you change their vehicle to a two man job. Like a truck/car with a turret or something.

Looks good so far. Though i might suggest you change their vehicle to a two man job. Like a truck/car with a turret or something.
Could you possibly help me with that? I have had an absolute terrible time trying to find vehicles so I just went easy and was like "Uhhh double motorcycles."

Ok guys, sorry for the delay. Lannister should be almost ready so feel free to post while we wait.

I just woke up, but I've written a history. I have a lot more in my head for them than what I've written down, but if what I wrote will suffice, then great! If not, let me know and I'll add more. I'm open to the fact of them already being known, either by their name and rumors or by actual business deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.