Blood and Oil OOC/signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
With phi this will be a decent sized group so i am re closing the signups.

Name: Harper Westlan
Height: 5' 7 1/2", Weight: 126 lbs, Native American descent.
Dark brown hair - Shoulder length, Dark brown eyes (Left is scared and turning blind).

This is how she looked before The Chess Club.
640x966_4489_Wasteland_beauty_2d_girl_woman_portrait_post_apocalyptic_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

This is what Domino turned her into.
Post-apocalyptic-undies.jpg

What Cain trained her to become.
3D-Artists.jpg

Vehicle:

Personality: Harper has a warped sense of good and bad. What she knows that's good for her, is normally bad for anyone else. Pain is an accepted course in her life and love is just another type of pain she must endure. There's nothing better - not in this world anyways. She tends to draw towards danger and dangerous people - a magnet for bad situations and bad decisions. The only reason for this, she can figure, is because the worse it is - the better it makes her feel. It's a security blanket - the discomfort of a dangerous, deadly life. If everything returned to what normal use to be when she was younger, she'll probably lose what little mind she has left.

Harper's no's are really yes's, her battles are never really won because she favors defeat more. This caused her problems within The Chess Club, a small club in The Yellows - the remains of a small town now a raider's village. Her actions made her look as if she was being defiant or insubordinate, when in all actuality she was doing the best she can at the only thing she knows. To do good, she must be bad...

Harper is stealthy, a strong photographic and audio memory, great at hiding in the shadows and getting into the tightest corners unnoticed. This is why she was kept around the Club - as a mouse, an informant who can blend into the crowd, hide when needed, and listen and watch everything around her.

Tendencies/Habits: Has a mental picture of a person in her mind of whom her subconscious exploits. This person is the one who comforts her when she's in her worse, a sort of conscious that helps her feel right when she's being wrong or when wrong is being done to her. This entity is also the person she attacks when she's angry at herself. In the Chess Club, it's not wise to fight or argue. But, when she's infuriated about a situation, she lets it out on this mental image (friend/enemy). Her attacks are in her mind, but every now and then they become real - and Harper will find herself scared and bleeding from her personal battle. This opened up the wonderful world of hematophilia - her blood or others, she doesn't care. She just likes the feel of it; another security blanket...

History: Informant and Scavenger for The Chess Club. Sex Slave to Maxwell "Domino" Pike, a former club manager for Boss Rage.

Harper was a payment for services for Maxwell "Domino" Pike, a loan shark who manages The Chess Club in The Yellows for Boss Rage. At first, she was just a typical sex slave, but it was clear that the girl had moxie - a bit too much of it at times. So, Domino decided to put her to better use as his Side-Girl and Informant - a toy for others to exploit in order for him to gain their secrets without none the wiser. Unfortunately for him, Harper learned enough secrets to out-do him, as well as passed enough of his secrets out for others to undo him as well.

After six years, a man name Cain entered the Club. A Mutated Bounty Hunter, one who was looking for Maxwell Pike for a few overdue vendettas, heard her secretive calls for aid. He wiped the Club clean of any human life, allowing for the lucky slaves to escape unharmed. Then, for his payment, he followed Harper until he was able to quietly eliminate all the other survivors, claiming her for himself. Unknowing that Cain was the true reason for her friends' sudden disappearances, Harper remained with Cain for three years, learning all she could from him. Eventually though, through his constant dream chatters from a sickness she never knew he had, she learned of the lies he told her about her friends. He was the one who killed them, sold them into slavery, or dropped them off in the middle of nowhere to die alone. Overcome with anger and disgust, she killed the huge brute in his sleep and took everything he owned, selling most of it to manage for gasoline, water, ammo, and paying for her safety.

Now, she is a Scavenger, making weapons out of anything she can get her hands on in order to sell to people for gas, food, or water. She teaches people how to use them, and where to safely go for the best materials in order to make good weapons of their own.

Weapons:
Hand Cannon (Like the one in the third photo.) - She doesn't know what it is exactly, she just knows that she can't handle its kick like Cain could, and wishes she didn't kill him every time she uses it. (Will be wanting to trade this cannon for something a little more her speed.)

Sawed off Shotgun - What she picked up from Mama Cheddar when she died; the oldest woman slave at The Chess Club, who managed all the girls and kept them out of harm's way. She treats this like it's her mama's ashes.
83710_02_legal_sawed_off_shotgun_awesom_640.jpg

Saw Sword & the Spiked Escrima in the third photo.
Her two melee weapons that she tends to wield together, or with her hand cannon. They are both the length of short swords. The Saw Sword is her right handed manager, and the Spiked Escrima is her left hand support. Both handmade by yours truly.

Other:
Eyes: Dark brown eyes, but her left eye is slightly clouded; a partial blindness due damage she sustained after fighting against one of the bosses at The Chess Club. He busted her eyelid open with a beer bottle, leaving a shard of glass in her eye that she could not remove. It has attached itself on the nerve and causes her vision to fluctuate. Soon, its presence will slowly cutting away her sight in that eye. Surgery could save it, but really...?

As of now, it causes her significant pain, especially if she's hit in the face or injures her head. She walks around with a constant headache, but has learned how to calm them and figured the proper desert plants that help eliminate it for hours in a day. If she's smoking something, it's just her daily dosage of medication.

Skilled in wielding and knows how to piece together a decent set of metal armor and padding; skills she'd learned from Cain. Can make weapons out of almost anything.

Knows some heavy field medical skills, of course from Cain, and was able to confiscate a lot of the medical equipment he happened to have scavenged from various hospital and med clinics throughout his travels.

Not very strong in long-range shooting, due to her eye, but Cain had taught her how to aim well enough for her needs and trained her in grappling, defensive, and other close-melee fighting and weapon techniques. Mean with a knife.

Oh, almost forgot. Harper has a built immunity for snake bites. Her show at The Chess Club was the erotically entertaining Snake Charmer, one where she'd been bit enough times to build this immunity. Her limit - 14 bites; she'll seize into a coma.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shambles
@Phi Chisym
Hrmm...while everything is mostly ok the one thing i would ask changed is the vehicle. An rv is not exactly the fastest wasteland vehicle. While i am sure it would be useful in certain situations, its mostly just a giant armored slug. If you could, maybe you could find something a bit smaller/practical. Like maybe a converted semi or something. If you need help i am happy to supply pictures. Sorry for being a pain.

NP - Made the edit.

Alright looks good. Please wait to post until zulu does. Since i am trying not to leave him behind.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Ahhhh, sorry. I wasn't getting any emails :/

Lol its ok i understand. Sometimes the alert system doesnt work *shrugs*

Working on my post while at work. LOL! Gotta love it!
Will be posting soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dunruffle
@Dunruffle

What will be the new posting order now? I am assuming it will be You, Zula, Myself, Applo, and Phi?

Done! And heading home for the day.

I can't do this, I am going to resign. I got a lot of shit going down right now.

I'm sorry. Things IRL are a big issue for me right now and they came up unexpectedly. I just PM'd you, but I feel I should post it here as well:

Please do not wait for me during this turn's post-cycle. And please don't take people waiting on me to post as a sign of their disinterest. You let us know about a post cycle and when one person holds it up, it's not the fault of the others. They are simply waiting their turn. I should be able to post this round if things clear up IRL. As I said, it's unforeseen and I'm definitely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.