Bleach: Fractured Souls (IC)

km0piar-png.153086

2nd Division Courtyard
Interaction: @RedArmyShogun @Detective Zero
"Weak...~" Was all the Kenpachi said as Kairi charged forward and landing a hard gauntlet punch straight into the side of the captain's face; the blow sent clear air waves past the blow displaying its power. However, Hanabi simply stared straight at the lieutenant, unmoving as the metal fist pushed against her cheek. The captain swung her nodachi downwards but Kairi blocked with both gauntlets. The blow was still heavy and caused the amazon's arms to shake. She landed another blow, a kick to Hanabi's side with her grieves and another and another. Her blows were landing and leaving marks but it seemed the Kenpachi continuously paid them no mind; only responding with..."Weak...~" To most it would probably just appear as taunting or flaunting but under the surface it was the only way of training Hanabi had ever experienced. This was how she was taught by Katsumi, the previous Kenpachi.

The two continued to exchange flurries of blows much of the same occurring aside from Hanabi landing a single cut around Kairi's shoulder which when it had landed was meant to maim not wound. It was around this time when the Kenpachi and presumably Kairi had noticed Kayami. Hanabi's smile had grown into a toothy grin during 12th captain's words as she squared her body partially in both Kairi's and Kayami's directions. She'd begin to laugh to herself before pointing her sword at the opposing captain. "Two against one handicapped captain does sound more fun~" The red head still seeming to have to interest in even releasing her shikai. "Besides, looks like someone's got some frustrations to take out after dealing with the old farts~"

The Kenpachi raised her sword up high with her one hand as her red reiatsu flared up around her. "Come at me with everything!" She slammed her blade downwards with intense force as a dome blast of red spiritual energy would begin to rapidly spread out around the courtyard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

6ba8552b37c6ff010e8dfd2a910732841314741732_full.png

Ranwok Jancren

Hueco Mundo (decaying trash)
Desert Outskirts
Interaction: @Detective Zero
Mention: @Akashi
"Oi oi oi~ What are ya doing all the way out here you old fossil~?" A young appearing arrancar would appear just in front of Kurono. He had spiky bleach white hair and was only about 5'5 in height. A partial section of a mask covering the upper right side of his face and a small tanto blade strapped in his waist band; its wrappings were pitch black with yellow lining. The two adjuchas behind Kurono's fraccione immediately recognized who it was and promptly turned to begin fleeing after shouting his name with clear terror in their tones. With a snarky smirk the new arrival only seemed to lean slightly to the right, looking past Kurono at the fleeing duo. In the next second the two were cut to complete shreds as numerous slash wounds suddenly appeared all over their bodies; both falling over dead on the spot in pools of their own blood.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah, the three beauties and the hag~" As the white haired arrancar's yellow eyes fell up Kurono once more three copies or clone appeared, one right next to each of Kurono's fraccione, each holding a tanto dangerously close to a vital spot on each of them. This entire time Ranwok appears to not move much aside from the occasional shuffle or weight or hand motion. "Big Sig had told us to try and convince any of you who actually had the balls to show up to join our side to fuck over that pompous prick of an emperor but I can't understand why anyone would want some decaying trash like you~" He'd pause as he snickered to himself. "Oh yeah, practically everyone fucking knows how you got your shit pushed in and the same fucker who did the deed isn't even here. If he was enough of a piece of shit to keep you alive like that I bet he'd enjoy watching what's about to happen." He'd pull out his own tanto with a devilish smirk. "If you move your three beauties aren't gonna look very pretty really quickly~"

BJnRSZi.png

ARGENAN NAFRAT (4)
HUECO MUNDO - LAS NOCHES
A random Fraccione showed up where only the Primera and the Cuatro were left. Kurono had gone to take care of the rebel army with the rest, and likely her puny followers joined her in the fray as well. This new, no-named stranger had brought some information about the Humans. He had apparently been to the World of the Living.

A rather carefree expression was plastered on Argenan's face. Giving this new addition a boring look. This Arrancar had barged in at the wrong time. The information given to Saru was absolutely useless in the Cuatro's mind. Giving this weak stranger the opportunity to join their ranks, but only if he would succeed in taking the red-haired Arrancar out?

A grin was plastered on Argenan's face. His golden eyes glinted ever so slightly. Even the poor soon-to-be-dead Arrancar was out of his depth. An impossible request by the Primera. The Cuatro disappeared, appearing behind the uninvited guest. Standing behind him, with his hands pocketed. "Huh?" The poor Arrancar confused.

"J--Just wait a moment.. Argenan-sama--" A second later, this poor Arrancar's arm was in the air, having parted from his body. An agonizing scream escaped his lips. Unable to react with an action, this stranger was unable to even use Sonido to increase his distance from the Cuatro. It wouldn't have mattered even if he did.

"No!, please! I-- Yes!! I-- I even killed a Shini--" Not a single word escaped his mouth. His head was in the air, and his body, his brain was unable to process what had happened. He was dead. "Hmm?" Argenan curiously wondered what he was actually about to say next. Walking up to the head, he gave it a pitiful look.

"You look familiar.." Maybe he did, or maybe he didn't.

"Ahhh..." A sigh escaped his lips. Scratching the back of his head. Turning to his side, he gave Saru a look. His golden eyes squinted ever so slightly. "Way to kill the mood.. Saru."

"I guess I'll go and see what my partner is up to." Turning around, his back was facing the Primera. Walking away, towards the exit, he waves his hand in the air, giving him his temporary goodbye.

@Artorias @Detective Zero

[spoili]
d8Qy8jT.png

[/spoili]
BURGA SPACHHER
So many were dead. The sight was indeed a disappointing one. They fought bravely, but were not good enough to push back the two dogs the new self-proclaimed Emperor had sent. It was only a matter of time that they showed up. To remove those who stood against the new ruler of Hueco Mundo.

About seven feet tall, this particular Arrancar had a well-built body. His strength was unlike others. Walking up while the two pairs spoke to one another, despite the many corpses around them, Burga Spaccher made his presence known. They couldn't miss a figure like him even if he was behind them. "You are indeed next, my fellow Arrancars.."

Standing before them headstrong, a confident expression was plastered on Burga Spaccher's face. "Unless you have a change of heart, and decide to turn around and run back to your Emperor." Laughing ever so slightly, there was more for him to say.

"Though I must say I'm impressed that you took care of so many of our soldiers." Balling his hands into fists, a rather serious expression was plastered on his face.

"My name is Burga Spaccher. Part of this so-called rebel army you're so eager to take care of."

"I will spare you two if you decide to turn away from this chaos created by your Master. Once we've taken care of that monkey, we'll welcome you two in, and any of the others who decide to do the same."

"What say you?" Burga turned his attention towards the masked Arrancar. Well, the one who had most of their eyes covered or so.

@BlueFlameNikku @Doctor Jax

l7R8QY6.png

Soul Society | Funeral Grounds | @Doctor Jax
Watching her stiff movements as she gave detail to her injuries, it made Ikeda wonder exactly whom she had been dealing with. There weren't that many even seated officers that could take on first or second seats. What made him more curious is that there were supposedly other Captains there too. Bad week for the Shinigami...

"Yeah... Next time there's a road trip to the World of the Living, I'll try my luck staying here. Easier targets to barbecue," He spoke up with a sigh as he brought a hand to rub the back of his neck. "Not just hard, but confusing."

Pausing, he wondered exactly what to say. Humans and Hollows, the prior of which appeared knowledgeable on the existence of worlds other than their own and the latter which possessed a certain intellect and craftiness. Plus, nobody even saw what had gotten to Kenta. There were too many unknowns for the young Captain's liking.

"Yeah... three Captains on one and it lasted more than a few seconds... Not only that, but it ate my Haien like a piece of candy." Scowling at that, Ikeda was rather confident of his own abilities. If it survived, that would've been one thing, but it actually seemed rejoiced over that Kido. Furthermore, there was its ghostly speech. He could still recall how it talked.

"Fun."

"Fun my ass..." Ikeda grumbled to himself. "We had to corral it... It was a lot craftier than others, but almost seemed desperate in a way... but not really... I dunno." Then there were the other teams' Hollows and the Humans that seemed to know more than they should. It was too much of a coincidence, wasn't it? But they were Humans, what could they possibly do, even if they wanted to do something?

"Yeah... All in all, weird Humans, stupid Hollows, and zero cute Human girls I could see from the ruined cemetery." While frustrated, it seemed Ikeda still had his sense of humor. "And now Central 46 is getting on the mad scientist's ass and a couple of others... Not that I like her or anything, but those idiots need to keep their heads out of where they don't belong. If they want to swap places, I'd gladly sit around and be an asshole and they can go deal with this crap..."

He also still seemed to hold his aversion for nobles, or at least the ones that pretended they did things when they didn't.

Igieda Monterrez

There was a presence that descended upon the battlefield, the appearance of which Igieda could only describe as that of a heavy water beetle balancing upon the water's surface. She could feel the intensity of his spiritual pressure, despite the fact that her latent abilities prevented her or Godfrey from experiencing such a weight. The only way she could relay such a sensation was the feeling of being underground and knowing that there were millions of tons of rock overhead.

It was alarming that he had managed to escape her Pesquisa. That was worrisome indeed.

She had wondered how long it would take for the stench of slaughter to reach these dethroned lords. Time passed at a strange rate in Heuco Mundo, a sort of drawl unmarked by any clock or authority. The only thing that offered meter to time was the cadence of Godfrey's weapon cutting down other Arrancar. Yet, she knew that the old guard had been merely biding their time. It was a blessing that she had allowed Godfrey to exert himself these last two weeks. By all intents and purposes, Igieda was as fresh as when she'd stepped out of Las Noches. Yet Sirena Calmante would do little to touch a Vasto Lorde and the sort of will they possess. She would have to rely on other means.

"Hastings, allow me," Igieda muttered, notably dropping the polite honorific in favor of haste. This was not an Arrancar to toy with, to take out one's rage. No, he was a boulder - and to break a boulder, one needed to be as patient, resilient, steadfast as a stream...

Or simply by smashing it with another, larger boulder.

"We graciously decline," Igieda said curtly, and from beneath her fur stole, two spiked orbs dropped down, attached to chains. With a seemingly ponderous swing, she lashed out with one, the other swinging in the opposite direction as it gained momentum. With a hand extended, she turned the battlefield directly ahead of her to quicksand.
//mentioned
@BlueFlameNikku and @Akashi//interaction

xZdzG08.png

2nd Division Courtyard
Interactions: @BlueFlameNikku @RedArmyShogun

The fight had raged on but this would only prove to be a glimpse of what was to come. The Twelfth Captain made their presence and objective clear as Kairi took a mere pause in her fighting with Hanabi. Her gaze held convicted determination with that familiar red glint, but she'd laugh and smile much more 'innocently' than Hanabi, "I'm honored, Yukimura-taichou.. It's time to take it more seriously, drill these lessons well in this aspiring Lieutenant, would you two?.." She gestured wide with her arms before her hands clenched into fists, muscles tensing as her own spiritual pressure was trying to contend with both Captain's 'area of influence.'

~I'm facing two Captains who are quite serious right now.. No time to hold any stops. Hanabi is always dangerous but I know her. Captain Yukimura however, I have only ever seen her shikai. This can turn into a mess, quick. Time to focus...~

A calm breath almost echoed out of Kairi's lips as the Lieutenant stood between two of thirteen monoliths, she was nowhere near as young as half of the Captains and Lieutenants with them, but her 'age' could still show the woman had plenty of promise compared to her peers. Her spiritual pressure began to fluctuate akin to the other combatants before two ethereal orbs of blue fire the size of golf balls appeared above her shoulders. "Keito.. It's time to start stepping it up.. First shift: Kyouka-ni!" At that moment, the two could probably easily assess that her overall ability had doubled, but it would be no surprise if the Twelfth had plenty of research on the Lieutenant for the 500 years she had the reigns as Captain. After all, she'd prove to be the oldest Lieutenant alive right now.

"Hanabi.. I'm going to start using my abilities.. This three-way is getting me exhilarated.. I'm relying on you two, don't hesitate to crush me. Allow me to see exactly where I stand and I'll flip all reason to throw it to the wind. I deny stagnation, I refuse defeat.."

ZlmIcBY.png

Kurono Akitachi - Septima
Hueco Mundo - Desert Outskirts

@BlueFlameNikku

The pink-haired arrancar stood in place idly as the newcomer made their show. She tilted her head to the left and glanced behind her, watching as the man 'cornered' them and killed the two Adjuchas that ran, her blood orb gone. "He is a pompous prick, most of us would agree... But you shouldn't worry about Argenan not being here but more on the fact I'm here alone and not him.. You've already showed your colors." She was still looking back towards her Fraccione, her eye meeting with the smaller one - Lilitu. The Fraccione would give a faint noise. "You've already made several mistakes.. If you've come after me purely on basis of my number.. You're a bigger fool than I imagined. You should have kept those three shadows of yours on me." Her eyes were shifting to their crimson as she spoke.

The tell-tale sign of a sonido came about, but the boy would see she didn't even move. One of the clones however would be met with a blackened and bloody entourage of spikes through joints in their arm should they be caught off guard; her blood orb had gotten behind one of them. Should Ranwok - the one standing infront of Kurono shift his gaze, her sheath to her zanpakuto would have been hurdling for the man's throat as she herself then disappeared for one of the clones, aiming to strike them with her fingers to their throat. "For your sake I hope you've done your research... Should you have any real balls, then let's leave these 'beauties' alone. They are here to observe and that is all." At that rate, two of the three would likely be freed with Lilitu still captive. Kurono had not acted against the third one but instead returned to her spot infront of Ranwok to show a point.

"These fraccione of mine were with me a very long time, before Saru had even thought of gathering us all.. To underestimate all three is another mistake." Kurono's blade was held in one hand now as it was freed of its sheath, "You know of Argenan's fight with me, then you should have known what you're really getting into... Let me tell you something.." Her voice was calm and slow for now as she spoke, yet Kurono would be up close to the man now, almost making it a necessity for their blades to clash. Her next words started to take on a more pressing tone, a louder pitch, "Your threats are meaningless to me.. You want to fight me seriously? Focus everything on me or you simply become the next carrion.. Go on.. Cut her down pointlessly, show more of your nature as you face the full of me. Prove your worth, if you've any pride of self to speak of or die like a mindless, wild beast. I see nothing before me, so start getting serious and show me who you are."

screen-shot-2018-03-28-at-1-16-08-pm-png.157520

Godfrey honestly had pondered if he actually enjoyed slaying the weak. He didn't feel any kind of rush and the reason he'd go out of his way to kill them in different unnecessary ways was more so out of boredom. He'd noticeably sigh as well at all of the appreciation that was spouting out of his partners mouth. Least it was more tolerable than the sexta's level of unneeded kindness.

It was then that Godfrey looked on and witnessed Igieda annihilate and entire fort with a simple hand motion. The arrancar was around Igieda often enough that he'd occasionally forget that she was only second to the fucker on the throne. It goes without saying that he was just reminded of that fact; though on the outside he kept himself in check aside from staring at the aftermath for a second too long, subtlety marveling at the amount of power so casually used.

Frickin monster...

Plopping back down onto the sands not far to the segundo's left, Godfrey gave his partner a confused look at her last question. Was she referring to those dying beneath the sands; saying himself and her were next? Was she joking? He looked at her with a scowl before looking in the same direction that she was. He was about to say something before the newest 'challenger' had appeared and despite his partners dampening abilities he could feel this one's power; he was strong...really strong. That didn't change the fact that his words annoyed Godfrey on multiple levels.

However, he halted his presumed vulgar response as Igieda spoke up and retorted to the newcomer followed up by the beginning of the bought. Godfrey spoke as he clawed his hand along the length of his blade covering it in a red bala aura.
"I'm not gonna let you have all the real fun to yourself." A hint of actual excitement sneaking its way into his tone of voice. So what if he was a little winded from slogging through the cannon fodder, like that would stop him from the real fight to be had. Standing in place he'd begin swiping his sword rapidly, sending dozens of crescent shaped bala strikes in the enemy's direction in addition to his partners first attacks.

@Akashi

@Doctor Jax
Mention: @Cush Almighty

Last edited:
Soul Society
Seireitei - 2nd Division Courtyard​
lp0wKKz.png

"Gekokujō Gyaku Sekai!"

Pleased by the other Captains words, the Lieutenant has unknowingly made a dangerous remark, as a very painful and quick transformation took place, tattoos on her body rearranged, blood streamed to make others. Her ever present smile had became something else, showing teeth and being more than a little unsettling, like a man who laughs too much. Armored plates formed and contorted, nails became claws and two horns came up atop her head. Sticking a finger to her forehead and making a gun shape, she sticks her tongue out, starting at the pair, briefly before going back to normal.

Cj_ASSm_MVAAEHH_M.jpg

"Will You Now? So how do you like what you see?" With a sudden shift of her head at the Lieutenant, she has seemed to have taken that remark rather personally. "Oh, ho worry for naught, holding back is my thought. Do not find a victory to be your boon, for if serious you'd lie broken by noon. Up is down, down is up, water is fire, fire is water, can you not see? For all these changes are clear to me."

"Truth is lies and lies are truth..do not dare lecture me.. For Madness is the truth! For the whole wheel is broken!" Flying off into some sort of rant that hand bounced from being the calm and collected sort, while claiming to be holding back, already her aura and presence seemed to be warping the local area around her, most would since a feeling of things being off, or a confusion in the choices and movements they made, but either way the captain seemed to have went to the full state, casing any pretense of a simple spar right out the window.

"GIVE YOUR ALL!" With a sudden burst of speed the Captain vanished before appearing before the Lieutenant, sweeping a clawed had upwards in an usually blood thirsty move for the Science Division head, it would be debatable for how long she would keep her power limited. Though this was also according to plan, those two could only improve via a physical confrontation, and as loath as she were to admit it, so was she.

"NOW FALL!"
Even as she swung at the Lieutenant, her gaze seemed to be shifting to the Captain, faking out and ducking low, a kick was aimed at the lieutenant suddenly, as the Captains claw reaches forward in a sudden surprise slash for her match. The 12 Division leader didn't seem keen to team with either of them in this confrontation, one would be left the victor.

Erik Behrendt - Tres
Hueco Mundo - Some cave with ruins?

"If you and yours were able to kill him, you would have that day. I have no love for the Tyrant, but I am bound to serve him till our agreement is up, then I will judge his crown." While it was something else to say this in front of another team member it was also the true, the Tres had an agreement and simmering feud with the Primea, but Erik was an honorable and dutiful man, so long as the agreement was maintained he would not move against the leader.

For now the Tyrant's touch is needed...such is the folly of the Arrancar's Sin and our punishments from life.. The foolish bird flies North in the Winter.

I am well aware of his evil and his plans. But can you really replace him without the old system coming back?"
Laying a hand on his own blade and drawing it, Erik makes no attempt to attack just yet, eying his opposite down.

"You and yours should leave and repent for your sins... Your master was somewhat honorable, but he was also weak as are you for such trifling resolve! Needing an Army to do what is YOUR responsibility to your liege!" It was a bit disgraceful having to depend on that cow, but this man was dangerous, until he knew what she was going to do any uncoordinated action could result in an unacceptable outcome. For whatever reason this man had made Erik awfully chatty in comparison.

"Tell me, Depsigh, Why do Birds Fly?"

@Artorias @Cush Almighty Soul Mexico ------ @BlueFlameNikku @Detective Zero @others in the division courtyard

Last edited:
rHDO3HA.jpg

Combatants: Maria (@Karyra) and Vacio (@Kazuaki Ishoka)

The 'trees' in the Forest of Menos rose high into the black inky sky, mercilessly watching over the slaughter transpiring beneath its snow-white canopy. High up, away from the madness of crimson underneath, an Arrancar with spiraling horns and an ungulate-like mask watched with wide eyes, still and silent. Dimly the sounds reached his ears, but there was little else he could do from here.

And another was cut down, a brittle twig snapped underfoot. So sad, that they had managed to take this place as a refuge, only for it to abruptly become an abattoir. Nang's fingers twitched as he stood up, white hair bristling ever so slightly. Their abilities were impressive, yes, and there was a reason these two were part of the Ten handpicked by the Usurper.... but Nang was tired of watching. The young man cracked his neck once, then twice, before descending to the sand below. He dropped like a lead weight to the earth, the sand suddenly exploding around him in a nimbus ten meters in radius. Sending out his senses, he faced in the direction of the others.

"Hi," he breathed out at almost a hiss. "Do you like your skin?"

He stood in the center of the circle of sand drifting down to the ground, amidst the bodies of his fellow Arrancar not feet away from him. His impact had, in fact, thrown quite a few a distance away.

Reactions: Detective Zero

Aiune Noistine - Sexta

It was obvious that this was a losing battle for the rebels. Aiune had made short work of the behemoth at her feet, and Erik did the same once he grew impatient. This battle would be easy for the pair, more like swatting gnats than an actual fight. The last thing Aiune wished for was bloodshed, but the rebel's rejection of her offer was the equivalent of them signing their own death warrant. She wouldn't set out to kill any of them, though a few accidental deaths were likely. Some people were just more fragile than others.

Before the two could begin destroying their swath of the enemy, one of the rebel leaders stepped forward from shadows. He scoffed at Aiune's thoughtful offer like it was an insult. "Insolence? My offer may not stroke your ego, but better than dying, isn't it?" she responded while cracking her knuckles.

He questioned why they even served the Primera and reaffirmed what every Arrancar in Las Noches was aware of, even an airhead such as herself. They were expendable tools to the man, yet something compelled Aiune to follow him. Was it that he was strongest among them? His ability to command loyalty? The fact he noticed her strength and offered her a place at his table was the deciding factor in It all. It didn't matter why she followed him, as long as she did. "Lo Siento, that's a no can do I'm afraid. I'm sure you know how powerful Primera is and you still think this war is winnable? Please forgive me for being blunt, but this army of yours is more bark than bite. As I said before, Lo Siento, but it is the truth. You all are too weak to make a difference."

Erik's words were noteworthy, but far from surprising. Tres didn't follow the current emperor out of love or respect. It was his obligation, his duty to serve him as long as deemed necessary. If the Primera was a tyrant than so was the emperor before him and the one before him and so on. Aiune lived long enough to know all, if not, most rulers throughout Hueco Mundo were tyrants and bastards to some extent. "You referred to this place as jungle Erik, it can't really surprise you that its ruler was an animal himself. To rule here, you must be a tyrant to stay on top, to be something feared across all corners of the world." Aiune thought back to the days of a different her, an Aiune that knew not one ounce of pity and cruel nature that rivaled Argenan. " I'm sure Primera will mellow out one day, being mean just scares people away. Constantly irking the man probably isn't helping the situation."

Knowing there was no further point in speaking with this man any longer, Aiune watched while her partner drew his sword, expecting him to make an attack that never came. Just him asking why bird fly once again. Seeing he wouldn't act, Aiune dug her right foot into the sand and kicks up a large cloud of sand at the rebels. "I guess it's ladies first then!" The white cloud of sand rained down on them and covered the rebels and their leader. Using the cloud of sand as cover, Aiune used a sonido and appeared directly behind Depsigh. She wanted to end this quickly, breaking Depsigh's cervical spine located in the back of his neck was the way to do it. Breaking it would leave him paralyzed and unable to fight any further. Once he falls, so will his army's morale.

Aiune raised her right hand over her left shoulder. Her hand was open and figures close together for a chopping attack. She strikes at the back of Depsigh's neck, hopefully, the sand cloud would have covered her movement completely and allow her to get a clean hit. Neque was Aiune signature skill and the explanation behind her immense physical strength. She put just enough power into her chop to take him down, not to kill.

Reactions: Detective Zero
[spoili]
d8Qy8jT.png

[/spoili]
BURGA SPACHHER

"That is a shame.." Disappointed in her decision, Burga closed his eyes, sighing. "Then I suggest you come at me with full strength."

His words were quickly met with actions. The area beneath him had turned into quicksand, slowly sucking him in. "Oh?" Surprised, he glanced at the Arrancar. Her orb was heading his way as well. More or less, he was pinned in his location. The second adversary did not let this change get by him.

Making an X in front of his face with his arms, the orb and the slashes connected. "Hmph!" A voice echoed from the billowing smoke. A second later, while he was still being sucked in by the quicksand, he laughed. Was this it? It was amusing. Their first impression was more or less okay. Could have been better.

"I told you to come at me with full strength." A wide smirk was plastered on his face. Clenching his right fist, he punched the surface before him that had turned into quicksand with such power that the battlefield cracked. Once again smoke billowed from his attack, covering him.

This allowed him to actually use the raw power within him to pull up and away from the quicksand. He immediately used Sonido to appear behind the male Arrancar. Coming in with a raw, powered right hook that would crack the damn air if it missed. A glaring smile was plastered on his face as well. "HYEAAAA!!"

@Doctor Jax @BlueFlameNikku

km0piar-png.153086

2nd Division Courtyard
Interaction: @RedArmyShogun @Detective Zero
Kairi's dangerous words were akin to throwing bloody chum into shark infested waters in regards to the two captains. "I like your spirit Kairi-chan...~"

RELEASE ME...

"I like it so much I can't help but want to break it over my knee~"

THEY ARE ASKING TO BE CRUSHED...
I HAVEN'T FELT CARNAGE AND DESTRUCTION IN SO LONG...
LET ME STRETCH MY LIMBS A LITTLE...

The sight of Yukimura's bankai continued to pile on the levels of excitement that were cycling through Hanabi's body; furthering egging on her desire to let loose a little more than usual. She hasn't released her shikai in quite awhile after all. She knew the consequences of what would happen if she did. The captain of the 11th division was known to cause a ton of destruction with her sealed zanpakutō alone never-mind any of her released states; not to mention the chance of injury and fatality will sky rocket. Just perfect~ The red head captain casually rested her nodachi along her shoulders with shit eating grin.
"Crush...Gyakusatsu"
Within the instant the captain's reiatsu spiked as her blade and body became wrapped in a red aura as the weapon transformed into a massive studded war club. Once the shikai transformation finished the ground directly beneath Hanabi cratered as if the ground couldn't handle the weight and strain of the pressure directly above it. The odd feeling that seemed to be emanating was completely ignored by Hanabi as she dug her heels into the dirt and crouched slightly. "Here I come, Kairi, Yukimura!" The captain leaped high into the air, rocks and bits and ground debris flung backwards from the force of the angled jump. She hovered high above where the two were for but a second as she gripped her oni club tightly with her one hand and cocked it far back as she quickly descended towards them. Whatever happened next Hanabi had full intention to smash down either on one of them or into the ground near them with a full force smash; whether it hits either of them or misses, the blow will almost certainly greatly damage half of the entire courtyard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6ba8552b37c6ff010e8dfd2a910732841314741732_full-png.160077

Ranwok Jancren

Hueco Mundo
Desert Outskirts
Interaction: @Detective Zero
Amusing, this entire situation was so amusing that Ranwok had started softly laughing to himself half way through Kurono's reply. He chuckled as she dispatched two of his clones which once both had been dealt blows seemed to blow away in a gust of wind and sand after yelling quick cries of pain. He giggled even as he slightly moved his head out of the way at the incoming sheath, letting it fly by and skid into the sand. She was already playing in his game and he was loving it. Even as she stood and spoke so closely to him his giggles didn't stop until she finished; at which point is laughter abruptly ended with a wide smirk. "Balls and pride? You mean that crap that old farts spout about to sound righteous and shit? Like I give a fuck." With those final words the untouched clone sliced his blade along Lilitu's throat. The clone then surprisingly speaks. "I just wanna have fun~"

Ranwok's tanto then raises for an expected attack in order to block it before he disappears with a seemingly advanced sonido. He'd reappear only a few yards away as he would be seen still running and jumping around Kurono's vicinity. Numerous after images could be seen but were they really after images or more clones? Either way many of these duplicates would begin to aggressively assault Kurono one after another with great speed, aiming for quick cuts wherever possible as none of them seemed to be worried about their own safety. The one clone that had harmed Lilitu however would dash for one of the other three with a devious smile.

Maria - Quinto
The Menos Forest

Maria could smell the scent of blood before she saw any of it. She'd charged ahead, content to work alone if he ended up lost in the forest. She really didn't care if he fell behind or not, but it only meant that she wouldn't be able to challenge the killer of her comrade. Not a big deal, but the Primera was scary enough that she didn't want to openly defy him.

Incoming.

Just like that, the sand exploded in front of Maria, forcing the girl to cover her eyes and hold her breath.

My turn.

"Not yet, please." Maria said quietly.

the man who had done his best impression of a bomb asked a question and Maria didn't really know how to answer.

I know the answer. It's my turn. It's my turn.It's my turn.It'smy turn.It'smyturn.my turn.myturn.myturn.It'smyturn.It'smyturn.It'smyturn.

She couldn't suppress the other Maria anymore. With that, it was like a switch. Maria threw her head back, more to look the man in the eyes while sneering down with her chin high in the air. A wicked smile crossed her lips.

"I like yours better. Maybe I'll wear it as a coat!"
she said. Her hands charged with red light, signaling a Bala being charged. "If you're a rebel, then it's time to learn how to get smushed!"

It's only sporting to let your opponent move first, before you crushed them completely.

@Doctor Jax @Kazuaki Yoshioka

• Love
Reactions: Doctor Jax
xZdzG08.png

@RedArmyShogun @BlueFlameNikku
2nd Division Courtyard

No, it seemed like it would have been a free for all from the very start to begin with. Already something was feeling off to the Lieutenant as Yukimura went off on her crescending rant. As the 12th made their move, they were suddenly upon the taller bluenette, warranting her eyes to widen a bit as she moved to react, ~This is definitely different- all these years I hadn't known this side of the woman, I need to be---~ Her thought was cut off as Kayami was baring down on her with a feint and an attack. The woman was fast, it was clear even the double power up of Kyouka-ni would have trouble keeping pace - but what caused the 2nd Lieutenant alarm was how her own body was moving. Gasping, it was too late, ~What?!~ What would have given Kairi the opportunity to potentially block and evade, became apparent that she let herself become wide open with her movements being slowed drastically if not doing the opposite of what she planned.

Taking the blow to the side, Kairi winced in pain as she was pushed back some distance and rolled. By then, Hanabi was jumping into the fray herself, quite literally. But what just happened? It was throwing Kairi for a loop and a half trying to process and she found it difficult to even properly get back on her feet, ~Is this her Bankai at work?.. A poison? Paralytic?.. No, the latter choices would've been a stretch. Shit.. I need to get it together.~ Her mind was in a craze to figure this out. She had a thirsty fighting spirit much like how the two Captains were portraying now, but she always tried to remain calculated until everything would get thrown to the wind. She was stuck trying to figure out what did what now, or what Kayami's bankai was truly capable of.

Wake up, Veritahl. Now's not the time to question everything. You won't let yourself be stopped by this, will you?

A familiar voice in her head. Kairi cracked a grin as she still moved to stand up, looking upon the two opponents before her. Hell, one of them or both of them could be making a move on her right now or even before then. Gripping her fists, she tries to ready herself once more and gauge for her own move.

"Easier said than done.."

ZlmIcBY.png

@BlueFlameNikku
Hueco Mundo - Desert Outskirts

Ranwok would have felt his blade go against the Fraccione's neck and left it at that, the little one falling to her knees but not faltering. He cut, but not as deep as he may have intended. "So your colors show in full after all.. You really are among the beasts." Kurono had stayed in place, parrying away some blows as others did their grazes. Her eyes were following each of them with increasing care, "Interesting abilities for sure.. Such a shame to be wasted. It's been some time since I've been cut... Lilitu, it's time you three left.." Kurono idly reached up to her vest and pulled it open below her chin, revealing her mask as she spoke while the clone behind her had intent on preying on her underlings. Pulling it off, her cool steely gaze was contradicted with the curled smile that now carried on her lips before she whipped her hand outward, smashing the mask against one of the clones and taking their head in hand.

She cared not at this point if this was all Ranwok's game as she lowered her stance and slammed the body into the sand, it was time she took it seriously as it required, "You have my attention now, but do be careful.. Red colors the sand well, but overpower the white and it will lose its beauty... How will you continue to play?" A hidden message in such a phrase, she was ready to test just how prepared this arrancar was to face her and if he'd prove to truly be a threat. Readying herself, her hands opened up like claws before sending balas in several directions; however these weren't normal. "Rascada.." The energy sent out was fast, a signature of the bala, but they were sent in rows of 'slashes' rather than bullets. Waving her arms out in a criss-cross motion, she sent them out in a violent flurry around her, whipping sand and wind around.

Where her fraccione were as the clone gunned it for the other two by the time it did, it would have felt its leg snatched and roughly so by the same fraccione he had cut. Lilitu was looking rather different and hardened, with a look akin to a devilish imp. Likely made airborne from the feat, Lilitu would have thrown the clone in Kurono's direction before the three grouped up, "To underestimate even the smallest ant may find you surprised with an army.. Have your fun.. Hell, I think even Argenan's fraccione could do a number on your clones if they're that slow..." A taunt for sure, but Kurono's now fully revealed visage gave a show her 'cool-headedness' was gone at face value. "Even if Argenan was here, I wonder if he would bother with you.. Perhaps.... Come on then, give me your full attention or you might get burned."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Akashi
92e62b047ee21857bc1c442d505e1e95.jpg
"Your days are numbered then. He does not value your loyalty, or your power. You are just toys that he will play with until he grows bored of you." They were all destined for death one day or another, and they all believed that the day would never come, but it was. Sig could feel it and they were just blind to the truth. "Even if you manage to defeat me, you will soon follow." Sig was prepared to fight, and so was the pair before him. Even if he was fighting against two, they would both need to work together in tandem to defeat him.

The man who seemed to be full of riddles and questions drew his weapon but it was the woman who was first to move. She was going for his back, trying to distract and blind him with the sand as she appeared behind and aimed for his neck. She connected with his neck, feeling the bone under her fingers before the thing she had hit disappeared. It was an afterimage of Sig, from how fast he had moved to position him to the side of Aiune. "Pathetic." He said before aiming to slam his open palm into her side and send her back flying towards Erik.

He had not drawn his weapon yet. They didn't pose enough of a threat for him to draw it in defense.

@Cush Almighty @RedArmyShogun

8985d62c5e0ba4e84c8323bde4017136.jpg

VACIO-Noveno
Menos Forrest

Vacio watches as Maria takes off into the forrest and follows shortly behind. He holds up his right arm, shielding his eyes from the blast of sand before swiping his hand down
and slicing a few of the dead
corpses that were flung towards him.
He dusts some sand from his shoulders before looking at Maria who looked as if she was tapping into her primal self.
"We need it alive" Vacio says closing
his eyes just as Maria began to charge up her attack.

Vacio puts his hands in his pockets before Sonídoing on the opposite end of the Maria behind the white haired Arrancar. If the Arrancar was very observant he would notice five small Descorrer's opening up in the air around him. Vacio's plan was simple, if the Quinto's attack would miss, he would catch it using his ability and redirect it according to the Traitors next move.

@Doctor Jax @Karyra

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Jax
xnswu0.png

Hanging Back ----> Funeral
@RedArmyShogun @BlueFlameNikku @Detective Zero

Mentioned:

@Doctor Jax

Yuuna silently observed as Yukimaru approached Kairi and Hanabi. The scientist wasted no time revealing her bankai, save for her pre-battle speech. Wow. Is this their idea of fun? While Yuuna hated to waste her own energy battling viciously, she could see the appeal, especially when they had nothing better to do with their time. Which reminded her, that she did have something she wanted to discuss with Yukimaru later.

"Well, I think I've had enough fun for today. Yukimaru, if you'd like to continue our conversation from earlier, there's something I'd like to show you!" Yuuna yelled over the general chaos and destruction. They probably weren't paying attention, but whatever. "Hey, Kairi, Hanabi, great seeing you too. Guess you guys can tag along if you like, you look a little overdue for a visit to my office." With that, Yuuna turned to leave, giving a brief wave over her shoulder.

With the earlier talk of Tajiro Kenta, Yuuna felt compelled to at least show her respects, even if just for a couple of minutes. Now that she spoke to Yukimaru, she imagined there would be a few more people with questions, and maybe she could provide some. Funerals weren't really her thing, but it was a better way to spend her time than watching two, or possibly three of the craziest people in the ranks exchanging blows.

Yuuna traveled the rest of the way at her own pace, enjoying the sunshine and the now distant sounds of battle. The closer she got to the funeral, the more at ease she felt. She offered a nod of acknowledge to those who saw her, naturally gravitating towards Kenta's casket. While Yuuna offered no words that could be heard, she felt a moment of sadness for the fallen shinigami.
I'm sorry you had to go through that alone. We will get to the bottom of this. Not her most touching speech by far, but when was she ever touching?

Yuuna gave a low bow, and then backed away with her hands upon her lap. She rose and looked around the gathering of comrades, some that she had helped heal just a week or two ago. Most seemed to be holding up okay, despite the mysterious circumstances surrounding Kenta's death and the overall nature of this event. She saw Minori, already engaged in conversation, but wondered nonetheless how she was recovering from her injuries. Yuuna remembered the look on the raven-haired woman's face when she told her their may be permanent nerve damage to her hands.​

~~~Rumble in the Courtyard Kayami - Hanabi - Kairi - Shuzo~~~

Soul Society
Seireitei - 2nd Division Courtyard
lp0wKKz.png

Whistling lowly in her current state, Kayami watches the Kenpachi unleash some sort of impact attack. It was troublesome, but she would have to break off her own attack to dodge, so very, very bothersome and boring, maddening even..

"Ehehehe...hmmmm… Take you lightly I should not, but alas I cannot just make you rot.." Rather than getting knocked down however, the impact only seemed to solidify her footing, digging into the ground as her claw like left hand digs into the ground. "Well then..I guess I should open up the true nature of this world a bit more. Please don't run for the door." Smiling thinly at that notion, her own pressure increases, briefly forgetting the Lieutenant she in place aims for a frontal assault, to get in and under the club, striking upwards with a ducking back hand, the instant the Captain took off left a bit of a shock wave, bringing some debris with her, overall it was likely the 2nd Captain would be pissed with the trio as yet more of his courtyard was churned to rubble.

km0piar-png.153086

Hanabi's war club landed with a rumbling thud as the immediate ground around the impact zone seemed to crumble and shatter upwards; unfortunately missing both intended targets as they'd both dodged away to safety. Yet the red haired battle crazy captain continued smiling as she turned to face Yukimura; Kairi presumably to her back. "Who would run at a time like this?" The kenpachi would retort as she met the adversary captain's upward strike with one of her own. With great strength the war club came slamming down meeting the attacking arm in the middle as the two strikes clashed sending a sharp shockwave outwards. As for the debris none of it seemed to bother the kenpachi as pieces would break apart upon colliding with the captain. She'd made sure not to forget about Kairi however and made sure to leave her senses open.

xZdzG08.png
With the Captains making their moves on one another, the bluenette Lieutenant was finally back on her feet as she tried getting her bearings. Whatever Yukimura had done seemed to change plenty in their battlefield, and it was a change Kairi was finding difficult to keep up with. Wrapping her head around it, her zanpakuto was trying to assuage concern as she drew a breath, flexing her body to prepare for her next move. "Hell of a trick.. Let's see if I can get past it.. Trial and error time." Last time, her movements were much slower than they ought to have been and some were just outright erratic.

Maybe it had to do with Kayami's sudden moodswing too. Kairi had to admit, she rather enjoyed the fighting spirit this side of the Twelfth carried, even with the hints of madness flowing from the scientist. Catching a second wind of sorts, her spiritual pressure pulsed as a hint she was making a move towards the two of them, lightning-like energy starting to spark from her gauntlets, "Let's see how the double-boost goes.." With a grin, the amazon disappeared with a flash step to reappear between the two during their clash, her arms crossed over one another. Her next move, Kairi pulled her arms apart to try and slam the backhands against her opponents and if they'd connect, they'd find the punches to hold quite an amount of sheer force - something Hanabi would have fun with perhaps.

"Ehehehahahaha!" The Captain responds in laughter to the meeting blow, while normally such a club would shatter a person's bones, Kayami seemed unphased. Or at least holding her ground

as her fist pushes forward against the club enough to keep it from connecting with her face. Taunting Hanabi, the other tilts her head to the side with a smug expression. "My, my, my, my! Not even bothered by the reality are we!? Hahahaha! Even Beasts need to see!"

In a manner the fact the Kenpachi wasn't affected by this was concerning, well if she were being more rational in her observations. That woman was so used to battle that her movements came as natural as breathing, even wild animals would stumble and fall.. Speaking of Animals..

Turning her gaze towards the Lieutenant, that one seemed to be coping to her current output a bit too well.. While she could up it more, a bit of insurance was needed, so restraint would be kept, plus by now her pressure was likely touching the others in the courtyard. Watching as the fist came in, or rather the arm in some sort of diving X attack on both of them. Slightly annoyed with this, Kayami's Chest rang with a Metallic thud, absorbing the impact, though sliding her back a bit from Hanabi. Who's club would now have no resistance on it's way to the ground.

"Oh well, I guess I should crush you first, but I'm afraid you only encouraged the brutes thirst." Bidding time in planning her counterattack, the devil horned Captain gains a scary look to her face, eyes piercing towards the pair as she lowers into a crouch, with both hands ready and up to the sides, likely preparing another rush.

Hanabi took Kairi's blow head on as it slammed into her body. Although the monster captain seemed to not budge an inch everyone would be able to see two trickles of blood running down from the edges of her lips. As Kayami had stopped blocking the club, Hanabi was ready to smash it down upon Kairi but something happened. When the captain tried to carry out her thought out next move she couldn't move her arm properly. It was a strange feeling, one she couldn't explain and immediately tossed from her thought process as to her there was no point in trying to figure it out. Instead...she decided to let her primal side show. She didn't need to think only act.

Instead of using the club Hanabi seemed to simply let go of it though it still managed to smash the ground it touched all by itself. The captain's hand reached for Kairi's throat which was fairly nearby with her one hand and if given the chance was going to savagely choke slam the lieutenant into the dirt. Hanabi's face would appear smiling but blank at the same time. No more smart ass remarks or even swears seemed to come out of her anymore as she'd pressed all thoughts out of her mind.

The fact she was able to make connections regardless of effect reassured the Lieutenant a few things, but coming up next would give her some issue. Hanabi had come in quick from the close distance and took her neck rather easily. Gritting her teeth, the taller woman wasn't about to give Hanabi the chance so easily. While the twelfth was probably wide open to attack the two of them, Kairi nearly instinctually brought her arms to grab around Hanabi's as she brought her weight up. Depending on how quick between the two of them were, if Kairi proved faster, she'd twist her legs up to get Hanabi in a lock of her own - intent on throwing the Captain down with her in a way if not dissuade the woman from chokeslamming the bluenette. Seeing how things were going and the end result of the next few moments, she may have to push things even further, one that would strain her during the battle.

Qpno2SH.png

"That's enough." Shuzo stood, quietly dusting himself off. "I believe you've both made your points when it comes to fighting. Also, I sincerely hope you're both as good at cleaning this all up as you are fighting. Because if you both plan on leaving this courtyard as is, I'm quite afraid you'll both see that your finances will be... severely limited."

He smiled, quietly crushing the cookies in his hand. After he slowly crushed the bag, he dropped it to the ground. "There are no winners today. If overwhelming force won every battle, there would be no need for assassins. I'm disappointed in you both, but more so my Lieutenant. She ought to know better."

Shuzo sighed. He had really hoped that this fight would take less time. Now, he was late for the funeral, going to have to clean up the courtyard, and on top of it he still had to go to the Central 46's tribunal. Which was no doubt where Kayami had just come from, and she seemed like she needed some stress relief. It was... unfortunate that it had ended up exploding his courtyard. Shuzo could feel a headache coming on.

[/r]

Presumably once Kairi let go Hanabi's arm after Shuzo had declared all of this over the captain would calm down a little bit while she retrieved her zanpakuto once it reverted back to sealed form. She casually rested it over her shoulder after scraping the blades tip along a section of the destroyed courtyard. She gave Shuzo an uncaring bored expression before speaking to him.

"Be as disappointed as you want Shuzo. All I see is a bunch of small blades that are too fragile to stand in a real fight."

With that the redhead began to make her exit casually walking out. Shuzo's budget threat was probably the least threatening thing he could have said to the 11th division captain; with all the trouble the 11th always starts they hardly had a budget at all in the first place. However just as Hanabi reached the exitway of the courtyard she stopped and turned back towards Shuzo and everyone else by proxy with an oddly joyful smile.

"If you want to have the eleventh help clean this up...assassinate me. If your division is successful then everyone in the eleventh will assist you in the repairs; I'll send the message along so they all know. Oh by the way, Kairi. Keep getting stronger, I'm exciting just thinking about want kind of monster you'll become down the line."

As expected of the kenpachi there was something about her tone that showed she was completely serious despite how ridiculous such a proposal was. Without another word she left.

"Oh, ho and here I was sooo looking forward to the Young Lieutenant being used as a flail. You were going to do that? Huh? Huh!? Yeah?!" Laughing in response to Shuzo's interference, more so his demands and requests. Staring at him for the longest while, the horned Devil seemed as if to be displeased in this turn of events, gaze softening. Suddenly with a briefly pained expression to her face and a gasp of air, the bleeding wounds flow out, horns recede and armor vanishes. Reforming into her Zanpakuto's default variant the Captain seems back to normal as she shrugs.

"Ah well, a shame on your request for payment, those old fools are out for blood. If I were not indispensable to them I would have been blamed and dealt with. In place they restricted many of my movements and ceased most of my Funding. Technically I am not even allowed at the Funeral, when his death had nothing to do with me."

Getting riled up again Kayami holds her arms out to the side with an aggravated sigh. "Those old ones are too stuck in their ways. And just to keep my little dolls running and my other research going I'll need to boost the sells of my store.. Though the human world may have provided my solution for that in part.."

Thinking on the situation a bit more, the woman smiles a bit cryptically before chuckling softly. "Ahh..yes, I think I'll send a couple of the units to your Division for Field tests, you've been sending many of your underlings to me and the gate as of late.. Otherwise as to your courtyard, you will be getting no funding out of me, I can provide materials or even test out a few things I've been working on to do repairs and security work... Ah now that is a good idea... I will send my third Seat to discuss the details at a later date. My Second Seat may do as she likes, I think I'll have some Tea and figure out my finances.."

Muttering under her breath as she left, the woman had one last thing to say. "And look into matters a little in regards to the Lieutenant, Central's will be Damned if it is a threat."

And with that the Captain takes her leave from the others, seemingly as if nothing had taken place.

Erik Behrendt - Tres
Hueco Mundo - Some cave with ruins?​

"Hmph... I hope he does, but I do not expect it.. It is difficult for a Crane to live away from Water.." In regards to their leader, Erik did hope the man would change, but the chances of that were slim. Also while it was a Jungle, Erik could not approve of how the Primera has operated, he had caused this Rebellion. A man that wanted to fly alone as a King would find the Ruler's crown was worthless with no one to rule.

Either way his partner was quick to rush in, to test the waters.

"Foolish.."

Watching her about to be swatted back into him, the Tres had zero interest in allowing this fight to go on like some sort of Comedy Act. Sig would fall, he also had been highly disrespectful, not answering his question. That was actually far more pressing than his Rebellion, or his attempts at Murder, or his partner being Swatted.. No, this man was clearly incapable of thinking, believing in power and the arrogance it borne into many. "Death is preferable to Dishonor.."

"Gran Flujo."

In between the man's own impressive speed, his partner's and the afterimage, the swords man suddenly seems to build up the energy for an attack, red aura lighting up around him...then gone.

Suddenly with a deft motion and apparent invisibility, swinging his massive blade down with full force, cleaving around the side of his partner, the precession spoke well of the one who was known as the best Swordsman among the numbered. While Sig was strong, Erik had recognized this, when two truly strong Swordsmen met, the battle would last for ages or end in a flash. While he had not planned on using his fellow Arrancar as bait, her own actions served that purpose well. Looking at the man with a slight grin, he repeats the phrase from before, that he had just used against Aiune.

"Pathetic."

If he wanted to take them both lightly, that was fine, he could lose an arm or a head for his arrogance and they both could go home.[/hr]

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Aiune Noistine - Sexta

Aiune fingers touched against Sig's neck, she felt his neckbone beneath her fingers that were about to snap under the power of her strike. To Aiune's surprise, her hand went straight through Sig. He had moved so fast he created an afterimage in his place and reappear at Aiune's side. He coldly rated her attempt at attacking him as pathetic before blowing Aiune away with a palm strike to her rib. She went flying towards her partner who instead of catching her, fired a blast of energy toward Sig instead from his sword. His attack narrowly avoided Aiune, the blast curved around her, which spoke much of his skill and precision.

Aiune flew past her partner and landed in the sand behind him. She tumbles across the sand before coming to a stop on her back. This rebel leader was faster and stronger than she expected. Her side stung with pain, red and a little bruised from Sig's palm strike. "Oh, this might be some fun after all!" She shouted with a smile before jumping to her feet. She dusted the sand off her body as she walked up to Erik's side. "Thanks for the save." She said sarcastically as she cracked her neck and knuckles. "Could have grabbed me out the air Erik. I can't be that heavy." She said not sounding too upset about it. "Lucky for you, I have a one-track mind and I'd prefer to focus on the guy who made me into a bird for a couple seconds."

She then lifted her open hands up her chest and both of them charged red energy. Her smile widens and she looks at her hands and toward Sig. "Since I'm so pathetic, dodging these should be a piece of cake." With a flurry of punches, Bala's flew towards Sig and all around him. Her attack wasn't meant to hit him, but to force him to come to them so they could deliver a clean blow. She wouldn't stop firing until he came to her or was in a crater in the sand.

screen-shot-2018-03-28-at-1-16-08-pm-png.157520

Godfrey had sensed him just as he appeared behind him; instinctively turning and bringing his arms up for a cross arm block. When the fist smacked into him however he was sent flying across the sands tumbling head over heel across the various mounds before crashing hard into a large one sending up a cloud of dust and sand. Thankfully his enhanced hierro kept that blow from probably breaking an arm. The pain from his two limbs and throughout the rest of his body slowly burned and surged like the heart of a locomotive.

The arrancar quickly rose to his feet and fired a cero through the dust as he could sense the enemy. However that wasn't all, before the cero even finished traveling Godfrey would rush the man who'd just sent him flying and come at him with a flurry of close range attacks. Swings from his blade with one and two hands, sudden balas and other techniques. There was no grace in them as he was solely in his element at this point; a close range brawl. If he kept the bastard distracted enough for his partner to land a solid hit, all the better.

(Ranwock post coming...)

Igieda Monterrez

The bugger was faster than she gave him credit for. Her expression hardly changed as he punched the ground beneath to turn the tumultuous sand back into a solid surface with just the pressure of a single hit. He's strong. She would have to avoid a direct blow, but that shouldn't be terribly difficult - especially given the fact that Godfrey would keep him occupied. True to his nature, he dove in immediately, only to be smacked across the battlefield. Of course, the pain of the strike only served to enrage him, and the man got up in a flurry of strikes, Balas, and punches towards the larger individual. Igieda watched dispassionately as she twirled slightly around, keeping up the momentum of her meteor hammer. Estrella Pesada did its best when it was in continual motion, and with Igieda's raw strength, it proved a dangerous weapon.

But the problem for now was getting a hit in edgewise. Godfrey was doing a good job distracting, but it would be too easy to accidentally hit him, and as strong as his hierro was, she knew that she could put a good-sized dent in the other Arrancar on accident if either of them were not careful. Instead, the blind Arrancar carefully began to morph the battlefield directly ahead of the two of them, turning the sand beneath into rivers of quicksand. With a downward strike, she sent Estrella Pesada down into the ground, the orb disappearing.

She would not have much time, but that was alright. No, she just needed to have Godfrey take a step back in the next ten to fifteen seconds.

From the ground in front of Spacher, Estrella Pesada erupted, aimed for his midriff. The other meteor hammer in Iggy's other free hand sailed across the sand in a sweeping motion to the left, to catch Spacher if he darted back and away from the meteor hammer headed for his face.
//mentioned
@BlueFlameNikku and @Akashi//interaction