• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#800000]Zuo Ci, 4th division jackass[/BCOLOR]​

Zuo Ci, losing his respect to a normal level laughed as Heizo finished. The old man had about as much respect in his entire body as a rat had an appreciation for fine art. His notice of his old captain in the Kido corps was waning by the second.

[BCOLOR=#800000]"Look, I love watching king meathead squirm as much as the rest of you, but seems to me failure to protect a downed ally doesn't exactly land as his fault. Someone helped out the other young'un captain and lieutenant without complaint. Besides, he did take down a little girl. Which, apparently is more than anyone else. No one watched the hollow-thing swooping down on him, and no one was exactly rushing to get him back to my barracks. I'm preeeetty sure they had one free for the hostage for taking that wandered off without incident by that point, so yeah.... I'm thinking that makes us dumber than a bunch of hollows. Also pretty sure there was at least a captain or two free then, ya know, math, 9 invaders, 13 captains. But hey, I'm old, maybe my old school arithmetic ain't what it used to be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Anyways, not that this meeting is interesting, but uh, think we already hit a bit what that whippersnapper wanted. Like I said, there was one casualty due to reiryoku being drained in the med bay. I mean, I've seen lots of these reiryoku drain type, they don't tend to too much care about who they drain dry. Isn't that right Captain Honoka. That, or they are super particular, and I don't see someone like an academy student being worth it. So, uh, there's that. Anyone wanna take a shot in the dark what that means, feel free."[/BCOLOR]

Zuo Ci was having fun. He was glad he wasn't staying back, and staying near asleep this meeting. Hmmm.... a nap did sound nice though. He was probably going to take one right after this.

@Astros @Inzane620 @Ciphra

Holly didn't reply. He disagreed with Heizo in that he found it more than possible to be both wary and peace seeking even in situations where fighting was necessary. Thye did not have to allow the arrancar free access to the seireitei just as the arrancar didn't need to give them free access to Hueco Mundo. Peaceful but separate was a thing and smarter for both of them. He found the arrancar and the hollows to be different fundamentally because of intelligent thought. There were bad shinigami just as there were likely good arrancar. Being of a particular race didn't make it so that one wasn't capable of choosing something for themselves. Base hollows without that free will were another matter entirely but the arrancar seemed to be perfectly capable of making such a choice. Still, he didn't openly object. He held his own opinions but he wasn't going to actively turn this meeting into a debate over the subject. He'd presented his thoughts. If others agreed, that was fine. If not, they'd heard and made their own decision.

Satori had stayed silent for most of this exchange, allowing things to skim past her without too much attention to it or incident.

"I haven't a care for their punishments. Whatever comes to them is only what is justly deserved. However, I believe we should be taking a more aggressive stance towards this situation than we are. What we have before us is a resource. A security threat, perhaps but also a resource. We should milk it for all it is worth. I don't see why she was brought here as though there was to be some debate on the matter."

~~~
Alicia Fullburn Las Noches
~~~

With a silent scoff followed with a hmph at the display of power, listening to his explanations, there was much that did not make sense there, or was double standard. Short of rumours it seemed the Shinigami had know knowledge of the Arrancar. Would they have invaded purely on rumours? Plus what had Vaham carried out at this point.. Plus his concerns for their safety, when were there more, and what happened to them, more importantly why. Many more questions began to fill the Segunda's head. Seemingly the first had calmed himself again..a pity from a point of view. Lowering her own left hand and returning to her seat Alicia says nothing else.

Simply observing was another good way to gain information. Though at the mention of war she thought of stating her own views. In place she picks a single card from her tarot deck, placing it face down. Giggling lightly at whatever it displayed, she quickly lifts it, pocketing it away. There was no point in sharing the discovery, just as there wasn't in her observations or secret knowledge. At least not yet. It among others could become useful bargaining ships. Maybe it was repulsive as Guerra thought of it. But it was more practical than his honor bound mindset...what would he do had he been the one in the distance to sense Vaham? And what was the 8th up to in their absence?

~~~
Oka Ogasawara Soul Society
~~~

Ears perking up slightly at Heizo's mention of the Academy, that was strange.. "Do we have bodies for all three?" Asking in regards to the reported death's she had no cause to suspect otherwise, but it wasn't good to assume dead without physical proof when counting on witness reports. Which is likely where this information originated. "Ah sorry, not my divisions work..I'll offer my services in tracking if anything seems odd, but I think my job might be getting busy." Subjugation was never pretty, and the last time The Shanghai embarked on it, Captain Ogasawara played a very personal role in it. Though her own duties were around planning and cross squad unit operations.

"I would say we shouldn't jump to wiping them out. They are from Hallow, but do they need souls to exists, what are they about yah know? eheh..If a peace is possible its worth looking into, if not, I want to be clear, many of you come from the protection forces or the Security divisions. We haven't had a war in some time, we will have to go there in force and wipe them all out if thats what we decide. Or are ordered...but if they have to have souls and are malvoleant like the Hollow...then we cannot co-exsist with them. Nor can they be allowed to win."

With a hostile glance in her eyes and the fire that made her earn the negative aspects of her reputation Oka stares Solemnly. Clenching her fist briefly she bows slightly laughing in apology as she was given. "Ah sorry, eh..heheh.. Just preparing myself if it comes to that. Zou Ci raised an interesting point with our numbers, but I am not sure I agree to a forceful approach yet..But its not for me to decide."

Then there was the issue on the Kenpachi. While Heizo had a point now wasn't the time at least for this. "Now isn't the time for this, we need every captain we can get. If we make use of the rank and file shinigami we can win, but our losses will be heavy.. I agree that Captain Oda should be punished, perhaps corporal or supervision over his activities, in principle maybe a lashing before the Captains or some such? But now he can't be removed. If anything is to blame its how complacent we all have became. Though from reports I seen, the one that was left alone, that was a mistake. Never mind how few of us took our fights away from here.."

In regards to the Arrancar, Oka stares at her briefly before growling. "I don't like her scent..its not in my divisions profile so I'll leave it be..but she reeks of blood and madness. Becareful of her." Not mentioning any threats, if the girl escaped her handlers, she would be dealt with. Oka figured this one was pursuing her own agenda..that was her own separate from everyone. There were no friends or foes with this one. Only what she wanted, and what got in the way. Least thats the unshakable feeling Oka had. Having no proof there was no point in bring that up however.

Shutting her mouth there were other reports still, plus orders to carry out. And there was the issue of what the paper would say, or be allowed to say. Never developing a taste for intrigues such thoughts were beyond the Captain's grasp. But it could be said the full truth likely would not be wrote about in the news letter or to the populace.

Last edited:
SOUL SOCIETY
SAKOTO AZUHA
As the Captains and their respective Lieutenants were taking turns in reporting their findings, and or other pressing or none pressing matters, Sakoto stood idly by, next to his own Captain. The dark skinned Lieutenant was listening to all matters regarding the Arrancar, and how they should proceed, and trivial banter between a few of the Captains and even Lieutenants. The old geezer, Zuo Ci and Oda-san were not on good terms, but then again, everyone shared their own opinion on the actions taken by some of the Shinigami. Mainly the latter and possibly even Furenji-san.

Their reckless behavior only added to the escalation for panic in Seireitei. The added blasts and explosions from the enemy was only furthered and expanded upon by both their bankai. The Lieutenant felt that considering how difficult it is to maintain and control Furenji-san's bankai, he should have been taken that under consideration. At least, the Captain could have lured his opponent to a place where collateral damage would have been naught.

Another thought ran through Sakoto's mind. They were all practically ambushed, and somehow, these new enemies were able to barge in on Seireitei with ease. How was that even possible? From the reports he had read post-battle, it was quite similar to what a Menos usually used to penetrate the boundries separating the Human World from Hueco Mundo. Heizo-san gave his opinion eventually, but Sakoto had also taken whatever else that was said during their current meeting by the others. It was perhaps finally his turn to speak up, now that they've made it to the 13th Division, as per turn and order.

The Lieutenant of the 13th Division coughed and took a step forward and expressed his own opinion, but again, wanted to relay the information no one had thus made clear. That was actually quite surprising. "I would like to share something." He began, always keeping a stern expression. His eyes ever so slightly glanced at some of the Captain's but especially the Captain Commander, and the Chief of the Kidō Corps. What was he doing here?

"As you all know. I and a few other Shinigami from the 13th Division joined Kurenai-san for the Dangai research. Unfortunately, we arrived late enough to miss everything, or rather, help out to perhaps even the odds. I, just like you all, don't know much about our enemy. I was immediately ordered by my Captain to investigate the matters surrounding the Academy, and especially the enemy with the silver mask. The one who does or doesn't go by the name Vaham." Having said this particular name, his eyes glanced over at the Arrancar at the center of the meeting. Perhaps to see some sort of a reaction from her.

"One of the gatekeepers, Chayoi Munzo was murdered. His body was found with a hole through the chest. Now I am not sure what exactly happened there, but through my investigations, I was able to discover a sharp hole in the wall next to the body, by the gates. Its shape, was to that of the tip of an arrow. Is there anyone among the Gotei 13 that specializes in the use of arrows, or anything similar to it?" Asking a cut clear question, he gazed at his Captain for a mere moment.

"I was nor able to find this arrow. I do suggest that the 12th Division can take it upon them to use anything to find an anomaly, if there is one. Something that can make it clear. Something that can help us deduce what else actually happened." Sakoto had a reason to involve Captain Kurenai's division. They must've had some sort of a device or anything that can see if the reishi was manipulated there. For all Sakoto did not want to mention was the Quincy.

If anything, their arrows doesn't stay behind. Once used, they dissipate. "From the reports, I've also come to a conclusion that this... Vaham may not even have used the same way to breach and enter Seireitei. We were all notified once the Arrancar arrived. But how was this man shrouded in nothing but darkness able to get inside? I am sure we would have noticed if another one of those... Gates in the sky, would have opened."

Taking a few moments to let everything sink in, Sakoto was basically done. "As for the Arrancar here. I believe we should hand her over to the 12th Division. Seeing as they have the right equipment to perhaps get the right information out from her. There is absolutely no reason to take her on her words, or to leave her alone. Let alone trust her. Lets also not forget the sheer power these enemies have. I am referring to whatever that golden-like blast both I and Kurenai-san were able to witness the moment we came back to Seireitei. How many times can they even use that?"

"That is all I have to say for now. I will indeed continue to investigate this matter."

Reactions: Astros
[BCOLOR=#003366]Honoka, Asuka: Captain of the 7th Division [/BCOLOR]
Standing silently in her spot the entire meeting, Asuka had stood with her eyes closed and her hands folded in front of her waist as she had listened to the captains and lieutenants squabble. She could only pray that this wasn't how every meeting would go. To top it off the majority of the complaints were at a man who from she could tell from the reports saved his men. Maybe it was because she just became a captain and wasn't used to things yet, but from what Asuka could tell Captain Oda was one of the more admirable captains here. Though one of the more shocking events of the meeting was Zuo Ci. She had only just been appointed captain and from his side comment it seemed as if he knew of her ability pretty well. She was a third seat before this though so it wasn't the most surprising thing, it was more surprising on a personal level because she hadn't thought anyone cared about her abilities before now outside of her squad.

Some people seemed to even think that it was possible to make peace with the enemy. Of course to Asuka this was a complete joke. They were trained to annihilate hollows, not hug them and make them feel better about their pathetic existence. In any event now that lieutenant Azuha had seemed to get everything back on track it was time Asuka revealed what she learned in her own investigation so finally she slowly opened her eyes and look around at everyone as she finally spoke up.

[BCOLOR=#003366]"Now that we've all seemed to settle down a bit I suppose I should share what I learned while walking around the fighting zones. At first I was there simply to observe what had been done and just have a feel for everything. Also I went to mourn the loss of my predecessor, Captain Hiroshi, but that's not the point. I'm surprised no one here seems to have noticed it though, or perhaps no one cared to truly exam everything there was to see? In any event, in the area where Captain Oda was fighting his opponent I found a strange rift left behind. A tear in the space. Given how anything similar I've ever seen has been a method of transportation, it might be worth looking into and making a priority to research? Just a thought. And as for those of you who wish to belittle Captain Oda, you should be ashamed of yourselves. He went out to protect everything he could and you want to poke holes in his pride, strip him of his rank, or just punish him in general? Despicable..."[/BCOLOR]

She had one of the most emotionless voices and faces while giving her report up until the end where her eyes glared daggers into those around her. She took honor and pride very seriously. Not to say she had no heart, but listening to half a meeting about peoples dislike for an honorable man who saved lives had just sickened her to no end. They were here to discuss the enemy and how to deal with them. Not point fingers at each other like children.​

"I hardly trust this arrancar either. However, I am going to take everything that we can get. There were certain... circumstances that allegedly led to this arrancar seeking to... aid us," Renzo addressed the captains with a noted tone of distaste and annoyance dripped in his words. Still, there were merits to hearing this out even if they planned to do whatever they wanted anyway. When he motioned for it, his lieutenant walked about, distributing a large stack of papers to each shinigami present.

"We asked the arrancar a number of questions yesterday, to which she has answered. Please review these for any places where your recollection of events of the day before find her lying. There are names, ranks, rough descriptions of each espada, rough explanations of some of their abilities, personalities and temperaments. In addition, there is information about their base, chain of command, so forth, and so on. She has also agreed to be a willing and cooperative participant for Captain Shizune to help us understand arrancar biology in greater detail. What we have here is an attempted ringer, allegedly for the purpose of... love at something close to first sight," Renzo sighed. He applied his hand to his face as though disgusted by having to explain this. However little her personally agreed, this show of sorts had to be done. At the least, he wanted to ensure her cooperation a little while longer if everything checked out. They could dispose of her at any given time. Even a few days of cooperation were something he was confident that Captain Shizune could make significant progress in. He didn't mind killing her immediately and calling it done but he found the likelihood of that significant progress worth a careful eye and he also wanted to test to see if he could disprove any of the information she'd divulged to them. If it was false, he could discard it to the smallest of footnotes. However, if it was legitimate, the gains would be nothing to sneeze at either. He would never rely on it but he could certainly make good use of it.

"This goes without saying but if you fail to demonstrate properly here, you will be killed immediately," he went on before walking over and undoing Kayano's restraints. Then he turned to Seig, "Something of yours, please. Something you don't mind not getting back."

Satori crossed her arms, very obvious of the opinion that this whole song and dance routine was meaningless. A body to dissect and one enemy down was good enough of a success in her books. She was a bit disconcerted with the fact that the arrancar she'd fought had magically survived an attack that should have crushed his neck and led to a kill in short order. However, such luck wouldn't happen twice. He talked big enough that she was fairly sure he was number one or two and he honestly didn't seem that tough. The other one that had shown up in the end, she was sure was someone that the captain commander could deal with his experience, whatever collateral cost it might require. This, on the other hand, was akin to gambling more than she felt like gambling. A wanton high stakes gamble. She would have preferred not leaving so much margin for error, instead cutting off anything that remotely resembled a rotting limb. Her right hand went to the hilt of her zanpakuto, ready to take the arrancar's head clean off her shoulders if she did anything remotely fishy.

"I'm not faulting him for matters out of his control, that would defeat the purpose lieutenant Zuo Ci." Heizo said, having turned to face the elder. "And numbers mean little when the enemy has the element of surprise. The arrancar, were and still are an unknown. Their strongest easily took on several captains at once, while their third was able to defeat the Kenpachi, our supposed strongest fighter. While you may think he did his best, I know he could have done better." Choosing to dispel the simple notions the lieutenant put forth, Heizo didn't feel like discussing the motives for the Academy attack. Knowing Zuo Ci, he knew the elder most likely was looking for a new target to handle, which he didn't want to be. Conveniently, the other Captains began chiming in with their thoughts. Shifting his attention to them instead of the lieutenant Heizo listened before replying to Captain Ogasawara. "Captain Oda and Furenji would still be able to accompany us." he said turning to face her. "I'm not pushing for their full removal from the Gotei here. Simply relieving them of duties they seem to fit neglect."

As soon as the words left his mouth, Heizo heard the voice of Sakoto from behind him. Coming as unexpected, Heizo had hoped to finish the matter with the Kenpachi before moving on with the meeting, but didn't object as he stood silently and listened. Looking to the Captain Commander once finished, Heizo tried to gauge his reaction, but his face showed no change. "My efforts are not to simply to belittle him Captain Honoka, the others here have done quite enough of that." Heizo began, only to go silent as the Captain Commander interjected. Taking a bundle of papers from his lieutenant, Heizo began reading what the hollow had to say about the battle and her allies. Checking for inconsistencies as much as new knowledge, he was absorbed in the paper up until her restraints were released. Lowering his hand, his eyes locked on to her as the room's mood seemed to completely change.

@Ganryu
@RedArmyShogun
@Ciphra

• Thank You
Reactions: Ganryu
Seighardt Oda
Giving a glare to Ci after he barked, he would listen to more reports grumbling at comments made, then came Heizo's turn. Who surprisingly didn't anger him, he said plenty of things to warrant his wrath but it wasn't delivered. The words caused him to snicker mostly when Ci even came to his defense, it was humorous that the little shit thought he could actually put to vote the possibility of him and Zion being ejected from their seats of power. It was even more funny when he went to lecture them both, it was mostly aimed at himself. A few captains agreed he should be punished but not removed from power which caused him to smile at Heizo and shrug. "Oh you tried I give you that little one. Yet do know if you want me removed from my position, the easiest way is to kill me. Yet why would you do that? You are a goody two shoes after all. Now Heizo, I admitted my mistake I got too anxious and rushed in without thinking, been a while since someone actually posed a threat to me. Yet in the end what really beat me wasn't the enemy, it was myself who rushed in head first into a disease ability user. Yet please carry on about me losing to Illea, despite the fact I technically was standing last, therefore I won~. Now I will accept a punishment for rushing in, won't happen again with these guys. After all don't wanna rush into another disease and then hear nothing but me losing. Yet one more thing for you Heizo."

Seig would stop saying as he would turn and give Heizo a blank expression. "Don't think I didn't try my hardest to make casualties a minimal. I altered a lot of my attacks to different directions, just to save as many people as I can, yet what would you have me do? By the time I realized something was up, I couldn't just swing a sword around with someone who can just keep their distance from me until I die from the disease. You made good points but you fail when thinking I should have done differently. While you see me having no caution for my line of attack is insane, I did indeed try my hardest to keep every life I could. Life just doesn't work that way, I'm done talking now. This meeting is nothing more than a headache now. Can I just get my punishment and leave?" Seig would ask, yet the CC would speak now which made Seig slowly start backing away when he mentioned that she had Love at first sight. Yet he would stop when asked for something he didn't care to get back.

He gave the man a blank look as he looked at himself. "Would have been nice to know of this beforehand.... yet okay." Seig said rubbing his head for something he wouldn't mind parting with, truthfully all he had was his clothes, his zanpakuto, and bracers. Well he wasn't removing any clothing considering the amount of lust in this room made the seven deadly sin cry in shame, she he took off his left bracer and walked over to Kayano and held it out. "Umm... Thanks for not killing me?" He said slightly fearing just what she planned to do with his belongings.​

Reactions: Astros
"I apologize. The fact that we were doing this was kept quiet to minimize the chance that we would have any prior countermeasures be able to be taken. It is simplest if we can find clear doubt in her words and finish this here but if not, I believe it would be worth it to observe a while longer. I'm sure Captain Shizune would be most appreciative," Renzo said, glancing over at Shizune who gave him a look. He wanted to sigh again but resisted the urge. This meeting was a real drag but he couldn't call it anything less than necessary. Kayano took the bracer in hand and was given her zanpakuto by Akira. Taking it in her hands, Kayani drew the blade.

"Jika, Zettai Souji," she said. There was a pause but no real change in the zanpakuto. Her left hand was coated in blood red reiatsu which she applied to her face, seeming to almost burn something new over entirely. Some degree of questionably sane laughter left her lips as bloody stains appeared all over her clothes.

"Her zanpakuto can assimilate things possessed by the object of her affection and in turn increase her power and perceptive ability," Renzo explained as Kayano held the bracer up to her zanpakuto. The bracer seemed to melt into it. Immediately, Renzo drew his zanpakuto and swung down on her head, stopping early but moved more than quick enough to incite a reaction from her. She leaned back out of the way, sliding her foot towards him for balance and met his already still sword with hers. The force could be felt as a small tremor in the room. It was considerably more potent than the test they'd conducted earlier to try to ascertain her maximum strength in life threatening circumstances. Afterwards, Kayano sheathed her zanpakuto and applied her hand to her face. Sealing her zanpakuto, the bloodstains disappeared, all trace of them gone as though her clothes had changed right along with them. And with it, the bright, happy, normal smile came right back with it.

"I really hate having to show people that," she said, handing her zanpakuto back to Akira and moving over to her restraints could be set back in place. Renzo stepped back in place once the demonstration was completed to satisfaction.

"Please take this into consideration and review the papers that have been given out, submitting reports within the week. Captain, Kurenai. Captain Ohmaeda. The two of you have charge over the prisoner until such a time that we make a formal decision on what to do with her, pending the reports. In the meantime, please take the time to complete any biological and psychological tests you feel necessary. Does anyone else have anything to add before we adjourn?" Renzo said. The whole matter was heavily distasteful to him. However, it was an informative meeting that had to be done one way or another. He'd also wanted as many eyes on the arrancar as possible during this demonstration in case anyone caught her doing anything funny.

Reactions: zane620 and Ganryu
Melaura Omaeda

She was surprised that Captain Renzo had ordered that she was partially in charge of the prisoner... "Yes Commander i will regrettably will oblige as ordered but I will vocally say that I don't trust her but I trust your leadership" she said glaring at Kayano as the only reason the Commander would even attack is due to an abnormality maybe he thought she was going for one last attack to cripple Soul Societies leadership and defenses. Her release was pecular just like the others but there was no way to gauge the power of the others who had not released their power.

As captain commander adjourned the meeting she walked over to Captain Oda and she glared at him and not like she usually did with her loving gaze it was one of anger. "Captain Oda although I kept quite I would prefer you show my lieutenant the proper respect, we were here to express our thoughts of the enemy and what happened on the battle field for you to say such words was unacceptable. You may be the best combatant that we have but the way you fight you'll need healing real soon and it just may be my lieutenant who saves your life so remember that before you go mouthing off" she said as she walked off. It was not a threat that he wouldn't be treated if and when he gets wounded again it was for him to be greatful and to know that should anything happen to herself it is her Lieutenant that would take command.

She never thought she'd ever speak to Captain Oda like that but she'd defend her lieutenant who served her division faithfully and diligently. She took her leave as she assumed that Kurenai would look after the prisoner Kayano first and then they would rally later and decide on what she would do to keep an eye on the prisoner.

@Inzane620
@Nevvy

• Love
Reactions: Ganryu
~~~
~~~

"What!?" Watching the display, Oka seemed among the first to not see this as business as usual.

"Wait, wait, wait. Whatever he likes she'll eat or try and copy?" Pointing an accusatory finger at the Kenpachi, Oka growls, snarling at the Arrancar. "He likes BBQ! I Like BBQ! She'll eat it all! Then what will I have?! EHH!? Its not enough I go to this poorly paying job, but now all the food I love will be eaten! Never mind I can't use him now with the Mummy! DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS CARING FOR AND KEEPING MY KIDS OUT OF TROUBLE EHH?! Plus feeding my wolves, then all your animals come tell me the things you all do! Its like talking to nosey old people! NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE MY ONE SOLACE FROM ME!? I'LL SEE TO IT YOU SUFFER! I'LL END YOU. YOU WILL CRY! YOU WILL SCREAM!...You...wait.." Looking at the Arrancar as she seemingly moves on with whatever else was wrong in her life, it then dons upon her another flaw in her plan. Her normal friendly demeanor was replaced by something more primal as her red eyes seem to pierce through the girl and her hair bristles to match her snarl.

"WHAT?! If you like him, then he can't like Mummy! He is useless! I'll have to use my own s...I.." As if suddenly aware of what she had done Oka begins to glance around the room at the stares her ravenous outburst likely attracted..as well as the likely reason she offered the Kenpachi a room, then her own outburst switching to the mention of using something of her own to marry the Mummy, well her fellow Captain Natsuko off; It could be said while Oka was as crafty as a fox in planning battles, she was all to open in her personal talk.

"..Err..eh..heh..eh..eh..I..Umm...Oh look...pretty...clouds.." Laughing nervously and heading to face a window, she decided to deal with her outburst in the most effective way possible. Generally minus among the older Shinigami that knew the Wolf Captain, the fact she had more than two kids was unknown, as they never showed up at her work. Neither did her youngest two, who were seen at the home fairly often. Though those that did know seemed to have always kept silent. Oka likely had broken down like this while drinking fairly often enough.

Ignore that it ever happened. Water under the bridge as her poor dead husband would say. Though the way she put it was way out of bounds or even in the lines of practical reasoning, and showed some of the rumours of why Oka was so feared, it did bring up a valid point. The Kenpachi or rather anything he liked, made the girl a security risk.

Stitching back to her more sensible mindset, though a bit Naive, Oka smacks her right fist into her left palm as she was acustomed. "Also is she a prisoner or an asset..I mean I don't trust her as shes a traitor..one that will take all my food...because of that stupid...Err..well.. anyways, if shes on our side, should we really be killing her. I mean that sends a bad message.."

What she was trying to point out is, using her and killing her would likely cause long term trouble for the Soul Society...something in its great lack of long term foresight often happened. Unknown to Oka, even she herself was a result of that petty short sighted nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
"There's also the matter of Captain Oda and Furenji." Heizo announced, after Oka's outburst and before the meeting could adjourn. "If only three object then we're in agreement to my terms. No alternative was suggested." Looking about the room, he expected a prompt suggestion in reply, but received none. "I have to ask again. That we decide on this now rather than let it be. If Captain Furenji and Oda atone for their mistakes, then no longer will there be reason to judge. The mocking can end and they can preserve their honor, and the honor of Captain." Revealing his rationale, Heizo hoped to highlight the importance of the issue.

"To simply do nothing would be to welcome recklessness. It would also ignore the tenets we uphold and revere." Making it a case of being more than just rank and punishment. The issue was one of principle, and obligation. The prestige of the thirteen squad captains was something they all contributed to achieve and which only required the actions of a few to sully and degrade. It was for this reason and others that Heizo was determined to have it settled, regardless of outcome. "They'll be able to return if they wish. I'm not requesting banishment." He added, after a pause.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
Seighardt Oda
Well he stayed where he was watching his bracer get absorbed, and then followed by the CC and this girls sword colliding, causing a little tremor. He held his ground and not really worried about the whole sword thing, more so had a bigger concern. "Neat, keep her away from the little I have left." Was what he said before Oka freaked out causing him to look at her to see him being the recipient of a accusing finger pointing, as she went on about BBQ being eaten by her all because he liked it so she would absorb it, then came the comment of not being able to use him with Natsuko, followed by more rambling until it finally ended. "I.... don't think she can absorb people Oka.. WAIT ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR BEING LIKED!?! I SHOULD BE MAD, YOU WERE GOING TO USE ME!!!" Seig shouted at her now returning said accusing pointing finger back at her. This meeting has proven to be a literal one hundred percent waste of his time, not only was eighty percent of it taking a shot at him with words. Yet now he was being bad mouthed by the younger captains and even the lieutenant of squad four who stabbed him, and has not once apologized for said occurrence, then continues to bad mouth him. To top it off one of the Espada could absorb any of his shit.

Yet the new annoyance would come from Melaura who didn't try to convince him to marry her, no it was to show her retarded bat shit crazy senile lieutenant respect. The same man who stabbed him which would have been fine, had he released his zanpakuto. Yet he didn't, didn't seem to care about said situation and was now being defended by the reincarnation of Lust. Yet before he could defend himself, the bitch just walks away. Ooooooooh one of these day Squad four would come up missing one day, with the spot it was on replaced by a scorched ground. He just rubbed his temple with his right hand before waving everyone off. "I.... I don't care anymore. You alll can straight up fuck yourselves with your zanpakutos. No. Know what? Thats was mean of me." Seig said clearing his throat and giving a smile. "I hope you all have good health, Oka relax I'm sure she can't absorb the food itself. It probably has to have a specific attachment to me. Otherwise literally anything could be absorbed by her. Natsuko I give you props one being the one I hate least right now. Zuo..... remember your release next time, cause I promise that your master won't be capable of saving you. I mean keep up the good work.... buddy." He said trying his hardest to not gag from the very mention of the word.

Then Heizo spoke and of course he was stuck on trying to get some form of punishment, to which Seig walked over to him and clapped him on the shoulder giving him a friendly smile. "Have a nice day Heizo." He said letting go of him and proceeding to walk towards the exit of the meeting hall. Where he was going, to most likely to vent his anger through training, or breaking things. Who knows it might just be both really. On this day of fuckery, anything was possible. Well he should probably send the message out about the temporary housing at squad ten, oh how much fun that was going to be knowing the intention behind the offer.​

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
[BCOLOR=#003366]Honoka, Asuka: Captain of the 7th Division [/BCOLOR]​
Parting her eyelids slightly Asuka gazed down upon the sheet of paper they were handed before opening her eyes just a bit more to look at the captive before them. Unchaining the thing was bad enough, but letting it have it's weapon was even worse. OF course with this many captains in the room it's not like this prisoner could do anything to them. It was interesting however to finally see first hand this change their enemy was capable of. It was definitely...Intriguing to see. Her reaction speed was definitely decent to say the least though, so perhaps these foes could truly be worthy adversaries. Asuka made note to seperate an enemy to fight herself if the opportunity presented itself, perhaps the one Captain Oda fought? No that wouldn't be right to him He would wish to destroy her himself most likely. Well it would just have to be a wait and see sort of thing.

In the end this was probably one of the few useful things that had happened all this time. There was also the other intel on the other enemies, but being able to see this first hand was very useful for her to see. The next question would be how accurate was this intel on the others of her kind? More importantly, how easily would they die. They were the enemy and despite what some weak minded people seemed to think, they needed to die. Hopefully the next battle would be soon, and hopefully this meeting would end before next year, but surely someone was about to say something and drag this out further.

And of course, Captain Oka freaked out, then proceeding that Captain Ozaki decided to bring up an old topic of trying to punish two of the captains to which Captain Oda once more more or less said fuck you. This had become pointless once more though so it was pointless to stay if everyone was going to act like this. [BCOLOR=#003366]"Tch...Not this again..."[BCOLOR=#000000] Asuka simply turned and began walking out. She had already spoken her thoughts on the subject and would not be changing her opinion, and further actions did not require her.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zane620
Kairi Veritahl

While each Captain seemed to be going back and forth with one another, as well as the little 'explanation' Renzo performed with the arrancar, Kairi had little else to wonder than this very statement: ~Just what the fuck is going on?... If this is normal, I didn't realize how childish most of our Captains are...~ A part of her wanted to visibly and physically facepalm rather loudly or even facewall at the situation but what surprised her the most is that her own Captain wasn't even the source of this. About 95% mostly anyways... What Heizo said was true, there is no doubt about the fact that both Oda and her own Captain had acted poorly during this invasion, but this was not the time to separate the Gotei 13. War was a possibility in the near future whether they wanted it or not it seemed, and putting holes in the structure of the Gotei 13 now would only detriment them all the more when the time comes.

Kayano glanced at the various captains, watching their responses. She didn't remotely expect to be trusted and the captain commander's decisions showed that plainly. He'd purposely put people in charge of her that would have no problems with executing her if she did anything, though she didn't plan to do anything anyway that didn't fit the goal. She'd behave as much as she needed to in order to get what she wanted. She wasn't asking for a whole lot, just to be where she wanted to be. Causing trouble and the like weren't things she needed to do or cared about doing. There were of course skeptics but they would dwindle in time. She'd just continue to be useful till their numbers fell and her contribution would be considered. If the best complaints they had about her centered on the idea that she'd magically suck up all the BBQ in Soul Society, she didn't believe she had too much to worry about. Plus, the topic seemed to mostly move off of her quickly without any suggestion or intervention. She was off the proverbial grill and the pair of captains were back on it. The fact that one of them was Seig slightly worried her but she didn't care whether he was a captain or not and it didn't sound like they were going to do anything too bad to him so it was probably fine.

"Can we really take any movement here and assume that everyone who doesn't openly object supports it?" Holly asked after a brief pause. He knew he was probably overstepping his bounds with this but it seemed that Captain Ozaki had the idea that that was the case. Or that it was alright to make such a lopsided assumption for whatever reason. The room didn't seem particularly forgiving towards Captain Oda and Captain Furenji and the kenpachi wasn't exactly helping with the way he was acting but that negativity didn't mean that a single person could determine what they thought was correct and follow with an assumption that what he saw as a mostly neutral room supported it. The people standing there were mostly like cats, absorbed in their own business. He supposed that to some degree, it was a understandable that so many eccentric people would become strong but that's what made this kind of assumption all the more dangerous. Two were invalid because they were the ones in question. One seemed to be just waiting for this to end, another making an outburst about the hollow devouring food that didn't involve souls. He didn't personally spot anyone who seemed remotely as decided on this as Captain Ozaki was. If anything, this wasn't all that different from a human government trying to democratically get anything done. It just often went in no particular direction at all.

SOUL SOCIETY
SAKOTO AZUHA
The meeting was almost off the charts. What they talked about or reported was brushed away at the most. Sakoto was hoping the Captain Commander or anyone at the meeting would address his own findings. At least in a way that it would perhaps calm the Shinigami that were there. But it seemed even that wasn't neccessary. Everyone was talking about BBQ or their own personal issue with this. Arguing amongst one another about Oda-san and Furenji-san.

Sakoto did not voice his opinion on the matter, no matter how hostile some became against one another. Zuo Ci easily provoked Captain Oda, which only escalated things. What the Lieutenant felt was that everyone should have made their reports on the enemies, and discussed how to proceed. All they were able to deduce and verify was that the Arrancar before them displayed her powers, and gave them some information about the invaders.

They were all handed out papers which had some form of description let alone information about each individual that actually came to Seireitei. Looking over it with a stern expression as always, some of the Shinigami in the room started to make their way out. Honestly this entire ordeal was out of hand and the Captain Commander wasn't doing what was needed. Keep everyone in place. They had no respect for the Chief of the Kidō Corps and the Captain Commander. A sigh escaped Sakoto's lips, as Heizo-san tried to push his opinion on the matter regarding Oda-san and Furenji forward.

Taking a step forward himself, he addressed the same opinion on the matter. If anything, backing up his Captain was obvious. "I do believe, as Captain Ozaki mentioned, that something should be done." Having said that, his eyes were locked on the Arrancar before them.

A moment later he moved his attention back at the Captain Commander. "I also believe that removing her restraints, giving the Arrancar her weapon back is also a bad idea. Some... Safety measures needs to be considered, Bayroad-san."

~~~
~~~

Pausing to consider the topic at hand, Captain Oda's reaction did make his junior feel, while not bad, at least somewhat guilty. "..I..Well don't worry about it, the offer would have still been there regardless, Resources will be taxed until they can get things straightened out...Sorry." Bowing lightly to the departing warrior, she knew better than to attempt to patch things up with him in the mood he was in. Though she had to admit Sakoto Azuha had raised a fair point, plus there was the rest of what he said.

She didn't say much on the meeting not as she had nothing, but as it wasn't her place. Warfare, not Administration was her primary concern. It would be akin to a group of professional chefs asking a person that eats at a ramen stall for an opinion. But given the rest were pissed off, intent on carrying out punishment actions, or just didn't care, the Wolf girl decides to add her own thoughts.

"Its not my place to be concerned with these investigations. But I don't want yah thinking what you said was on deaf ears, yeah? I can match up our strategy for the battles to come, if they come, but would anyone in this room listen to any words that didn't come from the old man?" Jerking a thumb towards the Captain Commander, Oka had a point. The Divisions seemed to more or less tolerate one another than had any form of camaraderie as a unified force. An issue that could be fixed given time and effort, or central command.

"As to Arrows, that is odd to ask, none of us would have killed a gate guard. I would say its safe to lay this on that bastard Vaham. None of the people I know use arrows..only one group I know did, and thats not a possibility.." With a slight edge to her voice on that last bit Oka gives a shrug flipping though the papers.

"If this information is correct it helps me tailor plans, but I can't comment on this door thingy. I don't even know how the ones we use work. If you want insight there, well, why don't we just find a way to open it, or put a barrier so if anything comes back it gets smashed?"

Scratching the side of her head with her left hand Oka has a confused look on her face. Why was she the one having to talk to him. Why was the oldman just sitting around. Regardless she did at least attempt to make up for her outburst.

"The others don't seem to care what we do with her. And I'll be honest...short of my food being safe, that ability worries me. And using her while mentioning killing her..Thats not right. I could not stand for such. That goes against everything my departed husband and my former captain stood for.."

"We need to decide. Is she a prisoner, a guest, or something else. I don't like the idea of handing her a weapon back..but its terrible to use her information. We could place her under watch, or in limited arrest. Maybe under Oda's care given she likes him?..but we need to decide what happens in the long term. Stabbing her in the back will come back ta bite us yeah? And we shouldn't be so haughty we can turn our hands and crush her. If any of yah think that, then you need to go look out the damn windows. What can one man do? Well what the hell did that little one do?"

Clearing her throat to be heard clearly she wouldn't give a I don't care like the rest. "I am for keeping her under limited arrest and observation. She should not be given her blade until we see her motives. The information is nice, and it is for that reason she should be allowed to walk free..well semi free."

" I've always believed in merit, and the more we learn on her, and the others the more likely we can see if peace is possible, or if I should draw up battle plans. If we plan to betray her, then have the honest to kill her now, rather than feeding her a false hope that she can have what she claims to be after...maybe a binding or self destruct spell placed on her, or a collar of some sort that will detonate when some conditions are crossed? With something like that she having her weapon wouldn't be such a threat..maybe."

Nodding her head as if satisfied, it was good enough for her. She didn't trust the enemy that much, but was willing to make concessions of some sort, on matter of principle. And warned them not to take likely of one enemy. If they were going to use her, they should respect her. If they were going to kill her, the should do it now before the notion of revenge sets in.

"Can we allow Captain Oka, Honoka and Lieutenant Ci to speak for everyone?" Heizo questioned Callahan. The statement was to show that neither was the correct path to deciding the matter. "Silence has no voice. Other than what one gives it." he continued. Highlighting both the trouble and necessity of cooperation. "If they rather remain neutral then they simply need to say so." Despite these words, it seemed several captains took the commander's words literally and began leaving with nothing else to add.

Feeling the hand of Kenpachi on his shoulder, Heizo turned to face him as he gave his best wishes. Unknown whether genuine or out of spite like the rest, Heizo said nothing until he had about left. "Get some rest Seighardt." he advised, backing facing the man. With the main discussion seemingly over, it was clear those leaving were the ones with their minds settled. With no reason to stay, Heizo doubted the Commander would force them to. Though, that didn't resolve his issue as he remained to see what the others would say and do.

"The release of her zanpakuto should do." he suggested in regard to Oka's idea. It had been one he wanted to suggest to the Kidō Corps chief, but had slipped his mind during the meeting. "If that's within your talents." he added, looking toward the man.

Last edited:
SOUL SOCIETY
SOMEWHERE IN RUKONGAI
"Dad!, you here!" A young teenager opened the almost broken door to his house. All he could hear was that someone was munching something. A growling sound here and there. The entire air inside the house felt eerie. What was this feeling? This basically made the kid nervous and somewhat afraid. He could hear someone tearing things apart in the kitchen. Utensils flying past him and such. "Who's there?" He asked, and at that very moment, everything became silent. The ruckus in the kitchen subsided significantly. A few footsteps could be heard around the house.

"DAD!" The boy yelled this time, passing through the hallway, hoping whatever he heard was nothing but a prank. They were in Soul Society after all, what could go wrong. "I-- I just got home.." The boy was out playing with other his age, and just got back. Walking slowly through the dreadful house, he made his way to the kitchen. Standing on the other end of the kitchen table, he could see someones back on the other side.

Walking slowly around with fearful eyes, he noticed his mother on the floor, dead. And none other than a human, or something that took the shape of a human eating the flesh, or the body slowly. The boy panicked and froze, as he let go of his football. A few seconds later, the creature before him tilted his head slightly to the side glaring at him with contempt and hostility. A wide evil smile crept on his face. His eyes glimmered in the color of red. His hands were different. They had claws and were big.

The boy was on the ground, gulping, as sweat ran down his face. He tried to pull himself back slowly. "F---Fath... Father?!?" He questioned the creature before him. The latter was wearing the same clothes his father was earlier when the boy was home. His face was slowly changing but the son could see that the man before him, was his parent, his father. The latter growled and lunged at the boy, but stopped as the transformation proceeded to the next level. Whatever it was, the creature almost howled, making a screeching sound as it became bigger. Wings emerged from his back. As his dad was transitioning into something else, the boy screamed and ran as fast as he could. It was his one and only opportunity to run.

The father however was no more, and something else was there instead. A big beast with big sharp teeths. Big black wings and a long reptile like tail. The color of its skin was almost if not purely black, and then it finally happened. It screamed and shaked most of the said area in panic. Destroying the house in the process, the creature flapped its wings and flew. Suspended in the air, it gazed down on the souls. Opening up its mouth a cero was charged and unleashed, destroying another house in the process. "Its a HOLLOW!"" Someone screamed, and the creature took note of that.

Flying down in quite the speed, the Hollow snatched the person, before eating him whole. You could see the vast grin on its face. That was however not the end. Somewhere around the same area, the same growling, screeching sound was heard, as more of the same creature emerged, destroying anything in their path. This was only the beginning, and Soul Society in itself was in danger.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Status
Not open for further replies.