Be "Prepared" (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay. I look forward to seeing it. Was getting worried there XD
Yeah lol been writing for all my ics this week, life is finally settling down with finals coming to a heavenly end lol so more active Justin coming back lol but definitely intro tonight^^

Yeah lol been writing for all my ics this week, life is finally settling down with finals coming to a heavenly end lol so more active Justin coming back lol but definitely intro tonight^^
Wooooooooooooooooot!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Oops forgot about this getting its IC XD I'll get my intros up sometime today.

Okay, Amory's intro is up and I even gave a chance for interaction @Karakui so are chars could at least be together and then find their last partner together or something.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karakui
Cool, that makes it a lot easier then :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
This post made under the assumption that orbs are physical objects made of a glassy material, because that would be coolest.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
This post made under the assumption that orbs are physical objects made of a glassy material, because that would be coolest.
Its more like a mass of energy

Well, does it shatter when I shoot it?

No, can't kill the orbs like that. Can't really get rid of them at all right now

Well, what if we compromise and make them explode dramatically but then reform as if it had never been shot?

• Love
Well, what if we compromise and make them explode dramatically but then reform as if it had never been shot?
Sure, that sounds cool

• Thank You
Reactions: Karakui
I actually love it a lot, it gives them a little glimpse of hope... and then crushes it. I love that

Well, that was exhausting and took like, hours, so Ethel's coming tomorrow.

• Love
So done with collabs right now XD

Hello hello!~

I'm very interested in this rp! I do have a question about the powers and abilities characters have. Can I have a more detailed explanation of the powers they can have? I have an idea of what I would like my character to have but I'm not sure if it's right.

Thank you C=

• Love
Hello hello!~

I'm very interested in this rp! I do have a question about the powers and abilities characters have. Can I have a more detailed explanation of the powers they can have? I have an idea of what I would like my character to have but I'm not sure if it's right.

Thank you C=
Hii! I'm very happy that you're interested!

Umm let's see. Characters can only have one manipulation, and it will start out as fairly weak with limitations. As the rp progresses, the character's ability will get stronger, with much more capabilities. The source of the abilities is unknown to the players and characters, but I will let you all know that it had to do with the disappearance. The manipulations only manifested the moment the orbs were summoned (which was November 17, 2020, midnight), very very few abilities have just barely surfaced before the orbs (but those would be the more passive parts of the abilities, and they barely show, it wouldn't be very noticeable). The abilities are mainly for survival, so there won't really be mental manipulations (the corrupted aren't in control so manipulating their minds won't do anything) and stuff like that. No one can manipulate the same thing as another (so there can't be two fire manipulators). You can look onto the signups page to see what's taken.

I think that's it. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. If if you're worried about your ideas I don't mind helping you out with them, you can send me a message or say them here, whatever you're comfortable with.

Thank you again for your interest =)

• Thank You
Reactions: MUSΞ
Thank you very much for the explanation. I understand it so much better!

I'm curious if my character can "control" sounds, more specifically have the ability of echolocation. I planned to have her have very poor vision and can now "see" by doing various quick clicks of her tongue, pretty much using echolocation to get around.

Would an ability like that be acceptable? If not, I can think of something else.~

• Love
Thank you very much for the explanation. I understand it so much better!

I'm curious if my character can "control" sounds, more specifically have the ability of echolocation. I planned to have her have very poor vision and can now "see" by doing various quick clicks of her tongue, pretty much using echolocation to get around.

Would an ability like that be acceptable? If not, I can think of something else.~
Yep, sound manipulation is available. That sounds like a great idea XD and very interesting. I can't wait to see her!

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
Hello! C=

Just letting people know my CS will be posted in a day or two!~

Status
Not open for further replies.