Be "Prepared" (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this keep happening to me...

Well, I lost all my progress (stupid jacked computer). I'm also now on vacation, so I have no idea when I'll have it up. I've already got most of it in my head. *sigh* I'll have it done ASAP.

WAIT nevermind I found it. XD Hooray! Okay, so it won't take me as long now *crosses fingers that I don't end up losing it anyways*

Long intro is long, hopefully its a good read at least.

*Editing the spacing on the text to make it more reader friendlt changing from maroon to red for same reason*
That's okay XD long posts are welcomed!
WAIT nevermind I found it. XD Hooray! Okay, so it won't take me as long now *crosses fingers that I don't end up losing it anyways*
Lol don't stress, take your time =)

Hey guys! My old GM (the one I keep mentioning) is finally making another rp!
Aristara The Godless lands
If you want to join another rp, I highly suggest joining that one.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha...guess what?

My progress is all gone! Poof from my computer! I'm just gonna crawl into a hole and die slowly now. xD

Good news is that most of the stuff I had down was basic and not too complicated, so it shouldn't take me long to recover it from memory. However, now I will be slower in posting it as now I have to fix my pretty formatting. :P I shall try to have it up within the next hour, if I can.

Hahahahahaha...guess what?

My progress is all gone! Poof from my computer! I'm just gonna crawl into a hole and die slowly now. xD

Good news is that most of the stuff I had down was basic and not too complicated, so it shouldn't take me long to recover it from memory. However, now I will be slower in posting it as now I have to fix my pretty formatting. :P I shall try to have it up within the next hour, if I can.
Lol thats okay, not rushing posting speed XD I'm not very active here on the weekends. Maybe you should start using google docs, it saves automatically so you wont lose your stuff.

Lol thats okay, not rushing posting speed XD I'm not very active here on the weekends. Maybe you should start using google docs, it saves automatically so you wont lose your stuff.
I was actually using microsoft word, and the doc just disappeared. *sigh*

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Will be working on GM posts soon, sorry, have been really busy lately. But I'm loving these posts guys, they are amazing! Keep up the great work!
Oh! And Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!!

Reactions: Pray4me
I'm finally, FINALLY finished with my character! I might add in stuff like voice actor, battle theme, and theme song later on. But, for now, all the essential stuff is filled out plus all the extras (save a few)! If I need to change anything at all, just let me know! I'm totally willing to make changes xD

Guys and girls, this sucks to say but I am going to have drop out of this rp before I am the reason it dies or something. I have been actually getting busier now in real life. Now that I have two jobs and trying to save up money to move to California and pursue my real career dreams. I am more focused on that so need to start cutting back on rps I am in, had to drop two earlier and this is the third one. I am soo sorry because I do love this idea but right now I have no time for the dedication this rp needs but good luck and I will be coming back to look at once in a while and hey, if I start to slow down and get real life together and if there's a spot open, I will gladly join back. Sorry about this and hope no one hates me or anything but good luck guys and girls :( I wish this rp well and hope it goes far.

Guys and girls, this sucks to say but I am going to have drop out of this rp before I am the reason it dies or something. I have been actually getting busier now in real life. Now that I have two jobs and trying to save up money to move to California and pursue my real career dreams. I am more focused on that so need to start cutting back on rps I am in, had to drop two earlier and this is the third one. I am soo sorry because I do love this idea but right now I have no time for the dedication this rp needs but good luck and I will be coming back to look at once in a while and hey, if I start to slow down and get real life together and if there's a spot open, I will gladly join back. Sorry about this and hope no one hates me or anything but good luck guys and girls :( I wish this rp well and hope it goes far.
Thats okay. If you want, we could have your character step aside to a safe place and if you decide to join in you can just bring your character back in. It sucks to see you go, but good luck in your pursuit! and you're always welcome to rejoin =)

Thats okay. If you want, we could have your character step aside to a safe place and if you decide to join in you can just bring your character back in. It sucks to see you go, but good luck in your pursuit! and you're always welcome to rejoin =)
Yes, I love Amory xD and I had plans for him, thank you. I will try to get back into this soon enough^^.

Yes, I love Amory xD and I had plans for him, thank you. I will try to get back into this soon enough^^.
I love him too, and you worked hard on him. No problem and thank you for taking an interest to this rp.

Throwing a rez on this thread before passing out...

As you guys may have noticed, I haven't been on for a while, and neither has Aka-tan. This will change in about a week or so. But don't let this stop you guys from rping! all of your posts have been absolutely amazing! Don't be afraid to do your own thing (well as long as it stays within the theme) create and use NPCs, I've given a few of you some (the ones with openings are major NPCs, you guys can use them, but don't kill them off. I'll probably put up NPC CSs up somewhere soon), don't be afraid to use them. I'll incorporate everything you guys do into the story and add onto it (Although if you use the corrupted, which you guys can, only use the red ones. The blue and black ones will come later). Right now our goal is to get somewhere safe. Be creative with it and have fun XD if you guys need any help let me know.

@Aka~Kitsune and I are going into much more detail with the world now. We are working on maps, camps, NPCs, events, and more, but we need you guys to continue posting. I fear at the rate we are going it may die, so while I know people are busy, maybe throw in a little post every once in a while to get your character moving. I really want to move past day one, because right now, nothing can happen plotwise. We need everyone to react more to the situation, take initiative, and get to a place to rest for the night. We have been up for a month and haven't even gotten past the first hour. we need to keep this moving, we can't do this without you guys.
If you need any help, let either my coGM or myself know.

Aka-tan is taking over the Manhattan group and the Bronx group, so if you guys have any plot ideas, need any help getting to know the area, or anything like that talk to her. Communication is key. Which also means everyone needs to communicate with their groups too, the pms I made for the groups are dying. Talk, plot, be friends, etc.

So yep, I think that's it. I love you guys... Just wanted to throw that out there... that you have my love... Mkay I'm done.

Mkay I'm going to throw up a banner and will be accepting more players to help move this along.
Also to keep this alive, everyone must post at least one post per week starting next monday. I said in the rules that I would do this if it gets too dead, and it has come to that point. Those who are waiting for a reply from someone else are excused from this. And if you find that you can't post for that week due to real life or something else like that, let me know and you may be excused (if you do this, and you're interacting with another character I will put up a gm post moving your character so that no one else is stuck). All you have to do is let me know, communication is key.
If you don't post for a week you will receive a warning, if you fail to post for the following week, you will be kicked from the roleplay for inactivity.

I hope that this doesn't push any of you guys away, and with luck we can rp with each other for a long time! That's all from me right now, if you guys have any questions, let my Co GM, @Aka~Kitsune, or me know.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Still looking for players? I'm interested.
Would like to reserve Time Manipulation is no one else has.
@SoleStride
Yep, I'm still looking and I'm extremely glad you're interested.
Sadly time isn't an acceptable manipulation. Would you mind choosing a different manipulation? If you want you can send me a pm and we can talk about ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.