Be "Prepared" (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! C=

Just letting people know my CS will be posted in a day or two!~
Awesome! Glad to hear that. Hey, would you mind if I put you in Queens? I currently have only one person in that group, and I want at least two people in group (unless they prefer to be alone and has plot ideas for their character).

Awesome! Glad to hear that. Hey, would you mind if I put you in Queens? I currently have only one person in that group, and I want at least two people in group (unless they prefer to be alone and has plot ideas for their character).
Yes, that's all fine with me.~

Perfect! Thanks!

Mine will be posted soon! Is fire manipulation still available?

@Karakui Is my 3rd character up to your standards or do you take issue with some aspect of them as well? Lol, just picking at you in good fun :P, I really liked your Ethel character btw. That's a badass old lady

@Karakui Is my 3rd character up to your standards or do you take issue with some aspect of them as well? Lol, just picking at you in good fun :P, I really liked your Ethel character btw. That's a badass old lady
Well, he could do with a shave...

Reactions: WanderingWriter
Mine will be finished soon as well. Have just the history and misc to do :)

I'm potentially working on something but waiting on GM imput.

Mine will be finished soon as well. Have just the history and misc to do :)
Wooooot!!! can't wait to see them!

I'm potentially working on something but waiting on GM imput.
Yeah sorry about the wait, we'll hopefully have everything in order soon.

We're going to try to get everything sorted out by the end of today; which includes group placements and figuring out those character questions we've received. After that you guys are free to post =)
I think I'm going to also set up inbox convos for all the separate groups so you can chat privately with each other and work things out.

IC has been a bit slow recently, but when everything is all figured out and ready it'll pick back up. This first day is just focusing on all of the characters reactions and getting to a safe place. If you guys have any plot ideas that you want to do with your characters/groups then let us know so we can figure out how to put it into action.

Again, thank you all for joining this rp! I look forward to rping with you all for hopefully a really long time!

Reactions: WanderingWriter
No, no thats fine I'm still ironing out the minor details. May have a request with my own placement, but I'll try and lead to it via RP. Anyways I'll wait on your ideas while I finish this up.

My character will be up hopefully tonight! I lost some of my progress on her. @.@

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
@Justin The Mad Prince
@Rax Rosetta
@Mischief
@Nicias Askani
@Aka~Kitsune
@Beat
@Crowley
@WanderingWriter
@Pray4me
@EmperorsChosen
@kimsim12
@RedArmyShogun

Aka and I finished everything!!! We came up with the groups. Keep in mind that you don't have to form these groups right away unless you want to.

Staten Island:
Arima (Sin)
Charlotte (Aka)
Alex Deveraux (WanderingWriter)

Queens:
Korin (WanderingWriter)
kimsim12 character

Manhattan:
Emperorschosen character
Rei Amane (RedArmyShogun)
Amory (Justin)

Brooklyn:
Letizia (Aka)
Aimery (Sin)

Rococo Raux (Pray4me)
Kara Durst (WanderingWriter)
Allistair (Crowley)

Now that the groups are set, the new characters can now post in the IC if they have been accepted.

I would like to remind everyone that the abilities will start off weak, you'll mainly have to rely on your combat capabilities, weapons, or hiding skills. Some abilities will kind of show a little, while some won't show up until the next few days.
(This is not directed toward anyone specifically, its just a reminder.)

Also @EmperorsChosen and @RedArmyShogun your characters are accepted and you guys can begin posting in IC

Alright, so we're still posting what we were doing before the wave, then our reactions to it?

Mines not done yet I'll tell you when just in case you want to take that choice back, though I doubt you will kek.

Okay now its done.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
She looks good! You're free to post now XD

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Long intro is long, hopefully its a good read at least.

*Editing the spacing on the text to make it more reader friendly changing from maroon to red for same reason*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.