@ROYAL⚝PRIDE™
@Rax Rosetta
@Mischief
@Karakui
@Nicias Askani
@Aka~Kitsune
@Beat
@Crowley

Who all is ready to start on the 9th? Aka-tan and I are so pumped!
We have sadly lost a few players, but that is okay! They will always be welcomed back if they decide to join in later, and we still have a lot of players so we will be fine. I still need replies from some of you in order to start your characters off in the IC. This is extremely important and I need it as soon as possible.

I am because cs will be done tomorrow^^ finally after centuries of taking and adding to the cs lol so it's perfect.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Also the groups have been changed up a little

1. Arima and Charlotte - Staten Island
2. Jericho and Asuka - Queens
3. Iris, Ethel, and Justin's future character - Manhattan
4. Letizia, Allistair, and Aimery - Brooklyn

Ethel was moved from the group in Queens to the group in Manhattan.
Allistair will be in the Brooklyn with Letizia and Aimery.

• Useful
My guy will be up in a few hours, I answered everything you needed in the pm right?
Awesome! And yep, unless you're planning on bringing in other characters at the beginning of the rp.

Awesome! And yep, unless you're planning on bringing in other characters at the beginning of the rp.
Nope just my Aura Manipulator^^.

... I was almost done with my cs and my wifi went out right when I was about to save it... and the whole thing is fucking gone :(... I literally had it only on the cs and didn't save it... this is fucking insane. I'm sorry but I will not be able to have it up tomorrow since most of the stuff I can't think in my head right now... I'm am soo sorry but going to have to drop, this is crazy since this has never happened before like right when I went to post the wifi went out and I couldn't even backspace because it wouldn't work... once again I am soo sorry but good luck, now I am going to go to bed and cry.

... I was almost done with my cs and my wifi went out right when I was about to save it... and the whole thing is fucking gone :(... I literally had it only on the cs and didn't save it... this is fucking insane. I'm sorry but I will not be able to have it up tomorrow since most of the stuff I can't think in my head right now... I'm am soo sorry but going to have to drop, this is crazy since this has never happened before like right when I went to post the wifi went out and I couldn't even backspace because it wouldn't work... once again I am soo sorry but good luck, now I am going to go to bed and cry.
You don't have to drop just because your CS isn't up yet XD if you can't have your character up before tomorrow that's okay, you can post it whenever its done and post whenever you're ready. Signups don't cut off tomorrow. And the CS doesn't even have to be all the way finished, just have a brief description where the asterisks are (doesn't have to be a novel) have a picture and boom you can post in IC whenever =)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
You don't have to drop just because your CS isn't up yet XD if you can't have your character up before tomorrow that's okay, you can post it whenever its done and post whenever you're ready. Signups don't cut off tomorrow. And the CS doesn't even have to be all the way finished, just have a brief description where the asterisks are (doesn't have to be a novel) have a picture and boom you can post in IC whenever =)
XD ok lol thanks.. I'm just a dramatic person the will aim for tomorrow. I should think more before going straight for the wirst outcome lol.

• Love
XD ok lol thanks.. I'm just a dramatic person the will aim for tomorrow. I should think more before going straight for the wirst outcome lol.
Rofl, thats okay. I understand that things happen that can't be helped, all you guys have to do is let me know and we can come up with a reasonable solution together. And if would be upsetting to lose you, I have been excited about seeing your character and what you plan on doing with him for a while now =)

• Love
Rofl, thats okay. I understand that things happen that can't be helped, all you guys have to do is let me know and we can come up with a reasonable solution together. And if would be upsetting to lose you, I have been excited about seeing your character and what you plan on doing with him for a while now =)
Yeah, definitely will try tomorrow... realize that some of his cs in in google docs.. which I saved the whole thing on there but at least some of it's still here XD

• Love
Yeah, definitely will try tomorrow... realize that some of his cs in in google docs.. which I saved the whole thing on there but at least some of it's still here XD
Awesome! Good luck!

• Thank You
Just out of curiosity, how far are you on the CS? Because if you already have the asterisks filled out then you can post it now and just add onto it whenever you get the chance.

Just out of curiosity, how far are you on the CS? Because if you already have the asterisks filled out then you can post it now and just add onto it whenever you get the chance.
Like now only from name to personality.

Ah, so all you need now if the appearance and the ability? You can still post it now if you want.
XD, Lol I'll actually have it up by tomorrow morning since I need to get up early anyway so I'll have a lot of time to get those parts done^^ and put up^^.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.