Baby of Another World

"Hmmm?" Kurt asked looking over at Henry for a moment.

Henry smiled cheerily "Of all the stupid things I did when I was drunk I would have to say, you turned out to be a sucess." He chuckled a little before turning his attention back out the window, thunder crackled off in the distance right after it light up the sky.

Kurt smiled not sure if that was a compliment or not. He looked at Henry with a faint smile, "If you want you could bunk in my apartment at anytime." the doors always open. Kurt turned to his building complex looking up at the balcony to his room, three floors up. "I wonder how we made it up three flights of stairs without getting in trouble..." Kurt said.

"I wish I could return the offer but I have a roomate." Henry said, with just a little chuckle as he looked up at where he had spent the night last night, "The real question how did we even make it up the stairs, I'm surprised we didn't camp out in the hallway." he said chuckling, he'd done that ounce when he was drunk, he couldn't get his door open so he ended up having a semi pashionate night outside, that is until some cops dragged him away. He got out of the car and back into the pouring rain.

"Oh I'll probably come bug you anyway. I can kick his but at halo." Kurt said with a sly smile getting out of the jeep himself looking over at Henry, "At least until I get a big baby belly." Kurt walked over to Henry kissing him this time pulling him down so he could reach. Than Kurt lead Henry to his small apartment. There was prints of pictures scattered everywhere, and recipes that were coated in food on the counters. "Pardon the mess. I had a weird morning." Kurt said pulling off his wet top shaking the water out of his dread locks. He stood there shirtless for a while watching the rain fall outside the window.

Henry laughed "You sure, he spend every second of his day sleeping or playin games." he followed him into the appartment, and when his shirt was off he went behind him, wrapping his arms around Kurt "We could always say you got a beer gut, humans would be gullible enough to believe that." he toyed with Kurts dread locks, spinning one around his finger, wondering just what kind of morning he had. Henry has only ever seen pregnant women but from what his father say, they are really one in the same.

"I'm sure. My cousins are the same way yet I can kick their but." Kurt said laughing. He smiled at Henry, "An what about in class? How would one hide a large baby belly than?" Kurt didn't want to move when Henry started playing his hair. No body ever played with his hair before.

Henry took a deep breath "I guess you could say that you have been lying about your gender or your a heraphridite but that would be pretty hard to do" He kissed the top of his head "Well we'll worry about the baby bump when it starts to become more noticable"

"Fair enough." Kurt said, "But do you want to take a hot shower real quick? I've got a craving for pickles." Kurt laughed still not wanting to leave Henry"s grasp.

Henry laughed, "Sure, if you show me where it is." He loosened his grasp just a little, his eyes trailed down Kurts back, he wished he wasn't drunk the other night, or at least could remember some of what happened. How did he get so lucky with Kurt again?

"It's right over here." Kurt said pulling Henry along with him. He pulled out a towel for Henry an grabbed a fresh set of clothes from the closet hoping the pants fit. "I really wish I could remember what happened last night. Everything that had happened was just a giant blur."

"Me too" Henry said as he took off his shirt. He tried to recall the last memory he had, and that was walking through the door of the party, which was strange considering he usually at least remembers the last drink he had. He must have partied pretty hard to loose those memories. "Do you wanna take a bath with me so you don't have to stay in those pants until it's your turn?"

Kurt was shocked for a split second but knodded. He was already cold, and he didn't want to get sick now. "Sure." Kurt said with a soft smile. He couldn't take his eyes off of Henry's sculpted body. The even amber tan, the defined muscle, all of it. How could he forget someone like him in his bed. Kurt started running some bath water trying to not to blush again. "Do you remember how we meet at the party?"

Henry finnished undressing, he shook his head "Sadly no, I just remember walking in then walking out to my car this morning." he laughed a little "I keep forgetting its only been one day, it feels like forever ago when the party took place."

"It'll come back to us at some point." Kurt said before turning around. He squeaked quiet loudly when he say Henry standing naked in front of him.
"Sorry..." Kurt said blushing as he undressed the rest of the way himself, "Ain't use to all this yet."

Henry jumped a little when he squeeked and used his hand to somewhat sheild his manhood. After a moment he laughed loudly, putting his hands on his knees to suport himself. "H-how did you get pregnant?" He asked when he caught his breath. "Do you want me to just leave the room and wait for you to get out?" he asked, the goofiest grin still on his face as he tried not to laugh at Kurt's reaction. From seeing Kurt naked he could deffinatly see how he could get him pregnant, he was sexy and 100% his type, but by his reaction, he couldn't even imagine how he would be able to.

"Haha remember I was drunk." Kurt said flushing red, "And no just warn me next time." Kurt sat on the edge of the bathtube laughing at himself. "I told you I'm use to being alone. This is all so new to me." Kurt smiled slightly looking back up at Henry. Kurt took a deap breath in glancing at his tattoo that wrapped around his upper arm. Than he glanced back at Henry, "Sorry about that." Kurt blushed darker if that was even possible.

He chuckled "Well luckily you wont be drinking again for a while huh?" Henry slowly came forward, and sat down on the edge of the bathtub "Whats that?" he asked, fingering the tattoo on Kurt's arm, he haddn't noticed it up till now.

_Night! see you tomarrow_

"It's a tribal ring tat. It's more common in Hawaii but when I saw pictures of them it kind just clicked with the look." Kurt said looking at Henry intently. "It was my eighteenth birthday present. And trust me I won't be drinking for a long time." Kurt said patting his stomach softly noticing that he had a small bump already.

((night talk to you tomorrow))

Henry got off the edge of the bathtub and got in, standing under the stream of water, he smiled softly, his eyes trailing down to Kurts abdomin. The bump was small so he couldn't really distinguish it between Kurts stumach and his forming baby. But he kind of liked that lump being there. Henry chuckled "Well thats cooler than my presant, I got new underwear ties and socks."