Baby of Another World

"To be completely honest with you Henry. It only took me a glance at you and you had me." Kurt replied looking him in the eye. Kurt put a hand behind his neck and kissed him again.

Henry smiled, closing his eyes and deepinging the kiss by picking kurt up so his lips were just as high as his own.

Kurt couldn't believe he was off the floor, and he could feel the room spin around him. Something inside of him was happy at the touch of Henry against him. It felt amazing.

Henry could feel his head grow numb with love and he really couldn't think of anything else but his skin against Kurts and the love he had for him.

Kurt smiled sheepishly feeling Henry get hard. "We should stop for a moment." Kurt said panting as sweat dripped down his forehead, "I'm warm now though." Kurt chuckled looking at Henry.

Henry was breathing heavily when he felt himself getting harder, "That would be a good idea." he said, and chuckled a little, putting Kurt back down on his feet. "What am I to do with you" He said, shaking his head though he smiled, he was going to have to wait a while to do anything, but the guy made him crazy, and could get him hard so easily. This is deffinatly going to be an interesting time spent together.

Kurt looked at Henry smiling sheepishly again. "Enjoy the time together." Kurt said toying his his dreadlock again. He chuckled kissing Henry's cheek again before throwing a bag of pop corn in the microwave. "So what's colorful with lots of lights?" he asked sitting Henry on the couch with the popcorn.

"Sounds good enough to me." Henry liked his awnser, that was exactly what he planned to do, part of him wished his son could wait a few extra months before popping out so that he and Kurt could spend even more time together before he comes along. it's not that he dosn't already love his baby, which he dose. But he has fallen in love with Kurt and is worried a kid would stop them from ever falling even mader in love, if that was even possible. "I'm not telling." Henry said playfully as he was sat down on the couch, "you'll just have to wait and see." He tossed a piece of popcorn in his mouth, smiling devilishly

"Aww come on..." Kurt said giving the puppy dog eyes again. He threw a hand full of popcorn into his mouth nearly inhaling it. He looked puzzled for a moment. "I shouldn't be this hungery." Kurt said going in the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips.

Henry laughed, holding his stumach, "You know what? Maybe we could just say you gained weight instead of being pregnant if he is making you eat like that."

"We could do that." Kurt said still puzzled. He ate chip after chip looking at the bag and than Henry. "Even if I'm eating for two I still shouldn't be this hungry."

Henry jokingly said "For three then?" He didn't actually think they were having twins, this would be Kurts first kid so he most likely just dosn't understand home much he needs to eat, these five months are the fastest growing time for a baby in his entire life, of course he needs lots of food.

"It has to be. My dad never ate this much when he was pregnant with my brothers." Kurt said going back for more. He grabbed a bag of cookies and he couldn't believe he was still hungry. Kurt stared at his stomach like it was about to leap at him. "I'm getting an ultra sound as soon as possible..." Kurt said rubbing his stomach at a bump that had seemed to grow in minuets.

Henry nodded his head in agreement, getting a little worried but apart of him was a bit excited, they would get less time as a couple but he would have two children, and they were they reason he was able to fall for him in the first place. "Twins huh?" he said to himself, rolling the word around in his mouth, he liked the sound of it. He hoped both turned out just like Kurt.

"Twins..." Kurt said softly feeling his knees start to give way as Henry ran over to catch him. "Oh sweet Goddess... Twins..." Kurt started laughing in amazement. "I'm going to be huge." Kurt said smiling up at him feeling tears start to well up in his eyes. Kurt suddenly felt exhausted leaning against Henry.

Henry kissed the tears on Kurts face, smiling as he held him against his chest. "Your going to have the most beautiful belly ever seen." He sighed a bit "Too bad you have to hid it." he said, the question was, how will they hide such a huge belly? An oversized sweater and the excuse of weight gain wasn't going to cut it, exspecially on such a slender guy like Kurt, his belly would show more then the adverage persons.

Kurt cackled to himself at the fact he was crying. "Yeah to bad people on this planet are freaked out by pregnant guys." Kurt said with a chuckle yawning. "I hope they look like you."

"You already know my opinion, I want them to both look like you." Henry chuckled, giving Kurt a little nudge "I think it's about time we go to bed." He said, putting his hands on Kurts hips and spinning him around, "Lead the way."

Kurt smiled sheepishly and blushed at the touch. "Okay..." Kurt said yawning again. He pulled Henry over to his little bedroom sitting on the edge of the bed. "You don't hae to stay here if you don't want to." Kurt said feeling himself start to doze off where he sat.

"Do you want me here?" Henry asked, personlly he wanted to stay, but it might very well be easier if he just go home and come back tomarrow for their date.