Baby of Another World

Kurt chuckled, "Yeah that was also the year I actually did something with my hair. Back than it was just a pony tail or bun of hair that went all the way to my butt." He could feel Henry's eyes on his stomach, and he slid into the tube smiling at the warmth. "We are so doing this again." Kurt said sitting in the opposite side of the tub.

At first, because his eyes were on the baby bump, he almost thought that Kurt was talking about having another kid, but after a second he realised he must have been talking about the bath. Henry nodded his head in agreement. "We should, I love the feeling of relaxing in a warm bath." In haling the warm steam into his lungs. He closed his eyes, his head against the wall, he looked up and smiled "Do you have some time tomarrow?"

Kurt smiled chuckling softly at the expression on Henry's face. "Yes I do. Tomorrows Saturday after all." Kurt pulled his hair out of its pony tail letting the thick strands fall around, and over his face. He chuckled pulling the beads out setting them on the nearbye counter. He than looked over at Henry with a smile.

Henry smiled, and looked over at him "Well I think It's my turn to take you out on a date." he said, sinking deeper into the water, the very ends of his hair getting wet, while the top of his head was almost dry.

"Well what do you want to do?" Kurt asked looking at the submerdged Henry. He had to chuckle at him. "The skies the limit." Henry would make a good dad. Kurt could tell from his playful spirit.

Henry snickered "Hmmm... That will be a surprise." He flicked some water acrossed the bath tub, the droplets landing in the center "But if you ask really nicely I could give you a hint."

Kurt leaned over the gap picking Henry's head up our of the water kissing his lips. "Please give me a hint." Kurt whispered looking him in his eyes. Kurt put on his best pleading face he could muster feeling a hint of pink flush into his cheeks.

Henry chuckled iving him a quick peck again before answering "Your a force to be reconded with, I'll just tell you that it will be colorful, with lots of lights." A mischevious smirk played on his lips.

"Colorful hmmm? I'll have to bring my camera." Kurt smile looking at Henry. He couldn't help it when he was in the bath tube to just start day dream about random stuff. "What do you think we are having baby wise?" Kurt asked referring to the males who could have kids, and the males who couldn't.

Henry thought for a moment, "Well, personally I would want our boy to have kids, but if he couldn't, I wouldn't care, as long as he turns out as handsome as you, I'll be happy." He played with Kurt's hair "And what is it you think where having." he smiled "Have those daddy sences kicked in yet." he said playfully.

Kurt blushed a deeper red. "Not yet, but personally I want him to be able to have kids so he knows the feeling of having a happy bundle in him. He has to have your eyes." Kurt looked at Henry's eyes smiling at their blueness. "You know you'll make a great dad."

Henry laughed, he haddn't thought of himself as a good dad, he is scared to hell and has no idea what to do about it. "Why would you think that?" he asked, obviously questioning him. The whole idea of him being a dad put a lump in his throut. He was scared there kid would turn around to hate Henry.

"Your playful nature. Any kid wouldn't be smart to not have a dad like you." Kurt said seeing the fear in Henry's eyes, "Playful, kind, and caring. You also know where you stand. That takes courage." Kurt ran his hand down the side of Henry's face, "You also know how to love unconditionally. I can just see it in your eyes."

Henry smiled "You really think all that?" He asked, his face lighting up. he questioned how he lived without Kurt all these years, why they couldn't have met back in highschool. His feelings, didn't feel that of someone who has been with someone only a day, less than that actually. "I did I ever get an amazing guy like you?" he asked, hugging Kurt tightly.

"Yes I really do think all that." Kurt said blushing again. He couldn't help but giggle softly when Henry hugged him. It was amazing how he felt with Henry. Like someone other than his family cared about him. "How did get so lucky to find someone like you?" Kurt said looking at Henry thanking the Goddess for him with ever fiber of his being.

Henry kissed the top of his head, he chuckled a little "I think I have already fallen for you" he said softy, nuzzeling into his hair. Henry felt he was already in love with Kurt, he had other boyfriends, but all felt more like close friends compared to Kurt. Maybe it was the fact that they where growing a family together, but whatever it is, he liked it, and he couldn't wait for his son to be born.

Kurt smiled hugging Heny back looking at him with a faint smile. "I think you've already stolen my heart mister." Kurt said kissing his cheek. He buried his face in Henry's neck breathing in the fresh scent of him. Suddenly Kurt started shivering finally noticing how cold the water was. "Maybe we should get out..." Kurt said teeth chattering again.

Henry hadn't noticed the water getting cold, but he he didn't notice things like that when his mind was running full of thoughs. He rubbed Kurts arm, trying to get rid of some of the goose bumps. "I would have to say I agree with you considering it's having the oppoiste effect of what we wanted." he smiled, and picked Kurt up out of the water and onto the floor of the bathroom, grabbing the towel that was laid out and wrapping it around Kurt.

Kurt blushed again when Henry had picked him up. He sat on the floor of the bathroom smiling at Henry. "Thank you." Kurt said standing up kissing Henry's cheek again. Kurt grabbed some clothes from the nearbye closet drying himself off as he went. "What do you want for dry clothes?" Kurt asked pulling on a fresh pair of undergarments followed by sweat pants. "I've got tees, your tank top from the other night, jeans, sweats, even shorts."

Henry took a second to think about it as he followed him out of the bathroom, he was deffinatly a bigger pant size then Kurt so he would need something streachy "Can I use my tank and a pair of sweats?" he asked,