Baby of Another World

"It got out in high school that I had two dads, and like any town instantly everyone knew. This place is severely anti gay people and well..." Kurt said taking a few bites from his pizza. "Spent my entire high school career trying to hide that fact because I was alienated." Kurt leaned on Henry slightly setting his head on his shoulder. "High school sucked basically."

"Ahh" he said, nodding his head and chewing his burger slowly, he swallowed. "I grew up in New York City, and there was alot of gays there." Henry said, wrapping his arm around Kurt. He finnished up with his burger, setting the wraping down on the bench next to him. He chuckled a little "I can hnestly say you will never be alone again and you'll be begging for it."

Kurt smiled broadly knowing how right he was. "I like the sound of that." Kurt said with a smile. Kurt looked out at the small lake watching the sun go down slowly and Henry still had his arms around him. "This is so pretty." Kurt said pulling his camera up to take another picture. He couldn't believe the colors noticing a soft lightning storm brewed off in the distance.

"It's gorgeous." Henry rested his head atop of Kurt's, smiling, and watching the sunset. He really felt he could get attatched to this guy. "but I'll be there to help you from going insane." he said, smiling.

Kurt was still smiling at him feeling safe with Henry. He still couldn't believe he was expecting, and that he got so lucky with Henry. "I know it's really soon, but doesn't it feel like we've known each other for a rreally long time?"

Henry laughed "You know, I hadn't even reaised it but it kind of dose." He gave Kurt a little squeeze around his shoulders, wanting to pull him in as close as he could, his hand fell to his abdomin, where his child was growing. He couldn't comprehend how fast things where moving, soon he would have a family of his own. "I wish we could have known eachother earlier." he sighed happily into his dread locks, kissing the top of his head.

"I wish we had meet way back into high school." Kurt said with a smile when Henry's hands fell on his stomach. He had forgotten about the whole fact he was thinner than her looked. "What's one of your favorite feelings?" Kurt asked randomly blushing again when Henry buried his face in his hair.

"My favorite feelings?" Henry repeated the question back to himself, he really hadn't thought of what the awnser to the question was before, he loved the feeling of warm grass beneath his feet, steam from hot coco on a cold winters day, spending all day in bed on a sunday morning, knowing he has absolutely no other obligations, and love. love deffinatly top them all, in loved, feeling loved, all of it is simply blissfull. "Love, I would have to say tops them all." Henry said, smiling to himself "And you?"

Kurt thought for a moment, "I agree with you. Love." Kurt smiled looking at the lake than at Henry. It was already starting to get dark, and Kurt started nervously playing with his hair. "We should start heading back before it starts raining." Kurt said softly still snuggling with him.

Henry closed his eyes for a second "Your right." he didn't move for a long time though, he was too busy enjoying the feeling of kurt against him, his hand still wrapped around his should and still resting on his stumach. Eventually though he realised him, picking up his trash and putting it in the trash bin beside him. Henry smiled "Ready?"

"I guess so." Kurt said faintly looking up at Henry. He stood up throwing away his garbage away taking Henry's hand he started walking with his camera still hanging around his neck. He suddenly stopped, "Wait I haven't gotten a picture of us yet." Kurt pulled Henry close again taking a picture of them smiling, and blushing yet again.

When the picture was taken, Henry smiled, wrapping his arm around Kurt's slim waist. This time he couldn't hold back a few chuckles when he saw Kurt's blush, part of him wanted that adorable blush to always be on his face, though part of him wanted it to go away, he wanted Kurt to always feel comfortable, natural, and happy. As they walked again his hand went from around his waist, and back to Kurts hand. "So what kind of music do you liston to?"

"Anything literally." Kurt said with a chuckle, "Everything from classical to heavy metal." He looked at Henry with a smile still blushing. "Personally I'm really into electric cellos like the piano guys. But what about yourself?" He kissed Henry's cheek suddenly. "What do you like listening to?"

"Thank goodness you like everything, I almost thought you might be against artist like Tyga who have less then clean lyrics" Henry smiled, eye to ear when he felt a pair of soft lips on his cheek. That feeling came pretty close to his favorite, love still beat it though, just by a bit. "I love rap, mostly Tyga and Lil Wayne or Kanye West. Though I have caught myself listoning to Celine Dion and Whitney Huston on a few occations."

"Really? A Huston fan?" Kurt asked with a chuckle. He smiled looking at the trail ahead of them. It was slowly starting to rain, and Kurt squealed softly at the rain. "I love the feeling of the rain." Kurt said letting it fall on his cheeks. He stood out in the middle of the trail where it was falling the hardest. "You know my one dad is a water elementalist." Kurt held onto Henry's arm as it started raining harder.

Henry laughed, being wet wasn't one of his favorite feelings, but it felt wonderful, being out in it with Kurt. "A water Elementalists?" he said, it was a pretty cool occupation, he almost considered it, but it didn't quite appeal enough. As the rain continually grew harder he kissed Kurt on the lips, taking his waist and pulling him close. Why he did that, he wasn't entirely sure of but he was always an impulsive person. He peeled his lips away. "Wanna race to the car?"

Kurt was still dumbstruck from the kiss. But he knodded looking up into Henry's blue eyes. He was shaking water from his hair as they ran for the jeep. Kurt was laughing in joy as Henry spun him around. The rain felt so good soakin it's way into his hair. "You wanna see my apartment?" Kurt asked, "This time not drunk."

They had made there way to the jeep, Henry was saoked, head to toe, as well as Kurt. When the offer to see his appartment came he couldn't help but say yes. Henry chuckled and nodded his head "I don't think I'll be drinking again for a long while. So of course I would."

Kurt smiled climbing into the drivers seat of the jeep shivering from the cold water. "So taking a warm shower when we get there." Kurt said with a small laugh smiling at Henry. As they started driving towards Kurt's apartment he asked, "Do you want a fresh set of clothes or anything?" It was a short drive in the rain as Kurt took a back road.

Henry chuckled shaking a chill out of his spine, "Fresh clothes, that would be great. Considering these are soaked to the point of taking days to dry." Henry didn't care for being outside in the rain but he loved to be inside, watching the rain fall against the windsheild, to him it was beautiful. He smiled, his eyes on Kurt, how did he get such a handsome guy like him? "The only thing good out of being drunk." he said softly, thinking outloud.