Baby of Another World

Kurt pulled on Henry's arm like a little kid. "I want you to stay here." Kurt said hugging Henry around his waist. "Don't go." Kurt looked up at Henry thinking to himself how middy he seemed already.

Henry chuckled, sitting down on the bed next to him and kissing the top of his forhead, "Thats good, because I wanted to stay too." He said, laying back on th bad, hugging kurt and pulling him down next to him.

Kurt smiled, "Nighty." He closed his eyes with arms still wrapped around Henry's waist. "Don't go anywhere one me... I'm middy already. Hope for no nightmares..." Kurt said falling asleep with his head on Henry's chest.

Henry had his arms firmly around Kurt, his thumb caressing his back. He smiled, feeling kurts chest rise and sink as he breathed. Eventually his eyes closed and he too fell asleep.

The next day Henry woke up, in the same position as before, he looked down to his chest to see the still sleeping Kurt. He kissed him on the top of his head, and looked ovr at the clock. It was seven in the morning and he was deciding weather he should wake Kurt up or not.

Kurt smiled when he woke up. He still felt the warmth of Henry against him as he laid there. Part of him didn't want to move, but that's when his stomach growled. When he opened his eyes there was Henry smiling at him. "Goodmorning." Kurt said with a smiling feeling part of his hair standing on end.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?" Henry smiled, running a hand through Kurts hair and playing with the hair that stuck up, his own hair was in a bit of a mess. "Ready for our date?" he asked chuckling, not moving a muscle, continuing to hold him close.

"Like a baby." Kurt said chuckling at his pun. "And yes I'm ready just need to grab a snack." Kurt said leaning in to kiss him as he tried to flatten is hair. Kurt had to giggle about Henry's own hair, and the nine o'clock shadow that had start to come in. His stomach growled again as he noticed that it owns rubbing against Henry's own belly.

"Actually I was thinking we start the day at the pancake house just a few blocks away." Henry laughed, he could feel the grumbles vibrating from Kurts stumach to his own. "But It would be a long wait so a quick snack wouldn't be a bad idea, considering the three of you eat so much, it wouldn't ruin your appitite."

"We don't know if it's twins for sure though, but okay." Kurt said with a smile trying to get up but still pinned. "I kinda hope it's twins." Kurt blushed again feeling his stomach growling again.

"I would love to have two more little Kurts running around." Henry let go of him and sat up smiling, "We'll know soon enough love" he said, giving him a kiss quick kiss on the cheek.

Kurt smiled pulling off his shirt so he could grab a fresh one. When he ran into the kitchen he noticed the pickles on the counter still cold oddly enough. "What do you want Henry?" he asked diving onto the fridge.

Henry followed him into the kitchen, "I'm actually not that hungry at the moment, I have to be up and moving for a while before that kicks in." He said and chuckled seeing the pickles out, thinking Kurt was going to eat them, "Pickles? This early in the morning? Children are really so strange."

"Yes pickles." Kurt said with a giggle. He loved pickles in general. He looked over at Henry smiling at his bed head. "Is your roomy going to be worried about you being gone for the night?" Than Kurt looked down at his stomach noticing a slight bulge starting to form.

Henry chuckled "Honestly I think he's glad I'm out" He said shrugging "but no, I usually go out and he is asleep by the timeIi get back or sometimes I don't come back at all." he smiled "He will only get worried if he dosn't see any sign of me for a week." His eyes followed down to Kurts abdomin where it seemed to have grown just little overnight. He walked over and put a hand on the bump "He's going to be huge."

"I'm going to need bigger pants." Kurt said with a smile looking at Henry. "But that's okay. I'll love them anyway."

Henry laughed, "We'll get you some baby bump clothes later on today." he said, lightly holding Kurt chin and kissing him lightly on the lips, "Your going to be an amazing father."

Kurt blushed looking at Henry, "So will you, you know that?" Kurt hugged Henry tightly. "Can I find out what you meant by colorful now?" Kurt asked looks issuing Henry again running a hand through his messy hair.

"All I can do is try to be a good dad." Henry said, chuckling at what came next."Alright I guess it's time for you to find out." He smiled down lovingly "Well I kind of have a box of small fireworks that my dads had given me for a Gahannah presant last year, I really never got arround to using them." Gahannah was comming up again soon, just two more weeks, he had told his parents not to come up this year, a good thing too since he wasn't sure yet how he would break the news of their grandson, possible grandsons.

"Really?" Kurt said grinning broadly. He had forgotten about the impending holiday, and he prayed his own dads forgot about it to. Although he had to tell them at some point about the goober(s) growing in his belly. "That's what you meant by colorful." Kurt said smiling up at him. He set the pickles down wrapping his arms around Henry's neck, and kissing him again. "I've got a confession though. About my whole family thing." Kurt took a deep breath. "My full name is Kurt McLaren, and yes I know my dad pretended to die in Switzerland, but yeah..." He looked up Henry a bit scared about his reaction.