Baby of Another World

Kurt handed him his stuff. "You know I'll probably end up wearing some of your close once I hit full term." Kurt said with a chuckle looking at Henry, "I can just see me waddling down the halls of school now." Kurt blushed as he walked into the kitchen.

Henry put on the cloths, it was a good idea he choose the sweatpants because he streached them almost completey, he then slid on his shirt and followed Kurt into the kitchen. He laughed deeply "Taking half an hour to sit down, not being able to see your toes,figuring out how to walk up the stairs, and you'll take it all gracefully."

Kurt chuckled softly looking at Henry, stomach growling. "I shouldn't be this hungry."Kurt said quietly digging in the fridge. He wondered if pickles were good with nutella?

"Weel your eating for two now so I would expect you to be eating constantly" Henry said laughing.

Kurt grabbed the pickles chuckling slightly, "Yeah I guess." he looked up at Henry smiling. "Do you want to stay the night here?" he asked blushing.

Henry chuckled, kissing his cheek "Sure." he said smiling. "It would make getting together for our date much easier."

Kurt smiled looking at him. "Want to watch movie?" Kurt asked pulling his hair into a pony tail as he munched into a pickle.

"Depends" Henry said, stealing a pickle "What kind of movie?" He really didn't care what type of movie they watched, but he wanted to know what sort of movies Kurt was interested, romantic, action, sad, horror, or comedies.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch either Thor, or Captain America." Kurt said grabbing another pickle as he jumped up on the counter.

"Did I ever tell you that thor is one of the greatest super heros alive?" Henry said smiling, and it was, Thor was his absolute favorite among any of the super heros he knows.

"Dude have any ever asked you where have you been all their life?" Kurt said pulling Henry close enough so he was looking down on him. "Thor, and Nightcrawler two of the best heros." Kurt kissed Henry suddenly running a hand through his hair.

"No but I could very well ask you that." Henry said, kissing back, his hands hooked together around Kurts hips. he could honestly say he loved Kurt, not just because they had similar superhero intrests, but for everything else.

Kurt kissed him more deeply wishing he could hold him closely. "I wished I could remember what happened last night." Kurt said gasping after breaking for a second.

Henry chuckled, and said playfully "We could have a rerun, minus the alcohol." He gave Kurt a quick kiss before adding, "Some other time." He would have loved to make love to him, but right now, that would be a bit difficult considering not only is he with child, but he wanted some more time, of just getting to know him, all his favorite colors and other little things like that.

"Some other time," Kurt said smiling kissing him again, "But there's noting in the books that says that we can't kiss." Kurt giggled slightly messing Henry's hair up.

Henry chuckled "I never said we couldn't kiss" he said, kissing him pashionatly on the lips.

Kurt couldn't believe what was happening when Henry kissed him with sudden passion. Every fuse in his brain shorted out at the touch. He could just feel his heart pounding against his chest and he feared that Henry could feel it to.

Henry was wild with love drunkeness and continued to kiss Kurt, nibbling his lips. his hands unlocked from around his waist and his right went up and lightly held his chin.

Kurt twisted his fingers into Henry's hair. Heart beating faster and faster. He got onto his feet off the counter still kissing Henry arms wrapping around his neck. He broke for a second to whisper, "I love you."

Henrys heart, for the only time in his life, actually skipped a beat. kurt's words were like a dangerous poison, and he liked it. "I love you too." He rested his forhead on Kurts, he just stared for the longest moment and chuckled. "It took one day to fall madly, and completely in love with you."