• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo groaned. "I should have expected it would be less easy to talk to you now. I want to be with you again Roy." She mumbled, looking down at her hands. "I've been miserable. I need to get the hell out of here, but I couldn't do it knowing I still hurt you so bad." She mumbled, looking at him.

Roy shook his head at her words. He was still sore from Anari and her suitors, which she was probably busy engaging in currently. Wounds healed, but never properly. Some were still sorer than others. "I hope you didn't expect too much from me. Especially my forgiveness to come so easily." He took a look around. "So? Where is he? Where is James? Why not run off into the sunset with him now that you've tried to make amends?"

Reactions: IceQueen
Geo shook her head. "Of course I didn't expect you to forgive me so easily. That's why I'm looking to make it up to you. And I broke up with him. I was never happy with him. He just made me feel like I was coasting." She stated, taking a swing of wine. "But I'm hoping you can forgive me." She said gently, pushing back her short locks

Roy tilted his head down some, narrowing his eyes. Exactly what she had in mind to make him forgive her was beyond him. The rope had finished being sliced, but he held the end to make it look like he was still bound. It was easy to keep his feelings suppressed even while trying to be somewhat reasonable. "How do you plan on doing that, Geo? I hope you've got some big present that's going to sway my judgement..." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

Geo sighed, shaking her head. "Maybe something crazy, maybe something stupid. But I think I'll start with this." She mumbled, getting up to walk in front of Roy. Grasping his shoulders Geo kissed him, slowly, and somewhat messy, but still a kiss none the less. She didn't have much but she knew she wanted to do this. She just didn't know how he would react.

Roy was completely stiff, not expecting the feel of her lips pursed against his. The first thing he could taste was the alcohol within whatever she was drinking, then came the feelings like she was far from herself. Roy had seen this plenty of times during his exploration during the night. Geo was in a state of intoxication. Quickly, he shook his head and turned his lips down so she could not get to them. "Geo, you're so drunk I can taste the alcohol before I taste your lips. Don't make a mistake now you'll regret in the morning."

Geo looked down at Roy, and she sighed. "I wont regret this Rpy. I have been thinking about this for forever. Yes I'm a little drunk because I didn't know how tonight would end." She mumbled, looking down at him. "The drinks make it easier to swallow bad news. I just, I don't want to feel alone again tonight." She mumbled, looking down at him. "Please."

Roy looked up at her now and huffed. Part of him wished he would just be found dead in a ditch somewhere than have to keep the lid on the jar of his emotions, and come back to her just like this. "Do you really want to be with someone who is unhappy with you Geo? Would it feel the same? You is it just to bridge the gap over the void..." His voice quieted to a hush, making him turn and look towards the window, unable to look at her now. Just once he wish could find something real. "I keep running into these issues with women... It hurts, Geo. to know the two men you placed your heart into their hands to find it in the hands of another man. How do you come to terms with that...?"

Geo looked at him and she shook her head. "Roy it's not just to fill the void. I want you. I need you. And I was hoping that maybe you would feel the same. Guess not...." She mumbled, taking a drink. "I don't really deal with it very well as you can see. I drink because I want to forget I ever did this in the first place. I was just trying to keep both of you in my life and I realized I just can't have that. And living with James just made me feel worse." She mumbled, picking up her wine again.

Roy stayed quiet. He wanted to tell her how long he had come too far to allow his emotions to awaken once again or fall for the same mistake twice. Trust was hard to come by and easy to lose. "I'm just a simple ninja with a bounty on my head. Nothing special at all..." He reminded her, shaking his head a few times. It wasn't completely true to say he wouldn't enjoy the feel of her body against his once more, but rather the emotion that came with it that made the act so special. Roy harbored no reasons to give her such things simply because she felt guilty.

Geo scoffed lightly, looking over at him. "Rpy if you were just a ninja I wouldn't have trusted you when I woke up wrapped in bandages. We would have both had different lives. But you are so much more than just a ninja. Your curious, excited, maybe a tad bit new to everything. Most of all you care a lot about me and I care a lot about you. So even if you hate me never say you are just a ninja."

It was a little hard to hear himself be described in such a way. A way that depicted him as dangerously naive, so eager to find love it was blinding. So curious about one life style it almost changed another. "I wish I held me in such high reguard. That used to be me, Geo. I've gotten out, experienced some things on my own. Learned from a few of my mistakes. I don't know why I made the decision why not to kill you that night, and I probably never will. Just be lucky you are alive, and able."

• Love
Geo glared over at him, and she sighed. "Yeah well we are all happy to be alive. Yay, life is great. Honestly if you had put me out of my misery then, now I wouldn't be so, unhappy. Even with my father gone, things got worse. People started asking questions. My mother won't see me anymore. I'm just kind of done. I don't really have anyone else."

"Should get more involved in work. That's what you do when after you watch your girlfriend cheat on you with another guy from a distance. Correction, it's what I've done." He said with a shrug. "You don't belong and neither do I. Imagine that." He said, sitting back some, knowing how she felt.

Geo scoffed. "Tried that, it was too boring. They don't have higher training than me. I learned on my own. I spent a lot of time on my own." She mumbled, looking over at him. She held out her bottle of wine, gently nudging his arm with it. "Go ahead, we both deserve a drink tonight. It's been a long year." She mumbled, waiting for him to take the bottle.

Roy wasn't sure if she was past the 'buzzed' stage or what but he shrugged and took the bottle, in exchange for the rope that did bind his hands like two people exchanging cash. He shrugged his arms and relaxed them, looking over the bottle of wine. He'd never had the chance to try something like this but. She was right, after the long shitty year he'd had? Why not do what the fools do for once.

Placing the bottle to his lips. He sipped some lightly and thought about the taste. Sweet. Bittersweet. Alcoholic. But something he could down with easy. Unaware of the alcoholic content, he chugged a few mouthfuls like it was water before releasing the bottle from his lips. "Hm... Pretty good..."

Geo blinked slightly at the rope that was passed back to her, but ended up shrugging it off and tossing the rope over in the corner. Geo could hold her liquor pretty well after so many months of drinking, but seeing the way Roy downed the drink she didn't know if he could. She also didn't know if he knew how much alcohol was in that bottle.

"Well there isn't much left anyway so you have that, I'll grab scotch. It burns a bit more, but I like it. Tastes very natural." She joked lightly, getting up from her stool to go to the alcohol cabinet. Running a hand through her short hair, Geo shrugged and pulled out one of her better bottles of scotch. She popped the lid with a satisfying pop, before downing a mouthful as she walked back to Roy.

Roy took Geo's offer and downed the rest of the bottle. The sweet liquid had drained from the bottle into his mouth and was gone just like that. He sighed and read the name on the bottle trying to remember it so he could actually buy some one day. Putting the bottle on the ground, he slice the rope binding his feet and relaxed. His core was beginning to feel all warm and fuzzy, and his reaction time had slowed when he tried to grab the bottle from Geo, and almost missed. "Hm... Thanks.." He said taking the bottle and doing the same, testing the waters. It defiantly was stronger, and the taste burned, but he drank it quickly anyway, releasing the bottle with a grunt and a few pants. "Whew... Never have I ever had anything like this..." He said with a nod, taking another quick drink before passing it back to her.

Geo looked at Roy, who was quite quickly becoming drunk. She took it back from him and chuckled. "Easy there cowboy. If you drink too much you might throw up." She warned, taking her own sip from the bottle. It felt good down her throat. She could taste a bit of the wine on the edge of the bottle so Geo wiped it off before looking over at Roy. He looked much better out of those binds. "Hmm, look at you, gettin' all comfy." She said, offering up a giggle as she leaned over slightly. "Though you still have all your armor on. How heavy is it?" She asked, taking another long swig.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Aster
Roy indeed feel looser, lighter even like he was a wet noodle. It was beginning to take so much effort just to do the simplest of movements. "Ugh..." He thought, leaning against his elbows. "Should be around... Forty ish pounds... Much more durable than my ninja suit... Cept against darts.." He sat back again. It was pretty uncomfortable in his armor, so without warning, he began to take it off, down to his ninja suit she was used to seeing him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.