• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo watched through drunken gaze as he took it off. "You must be strong then." She added, reaching over to lightly touch his arm muscle. Her hands fiddled with his suit material, her drunk mind not quite wrapped around the concept of it. Drunk Geo was like diving off a cliff. Once she was gone, she didn't really come back. It only got worse. Sipping the drink again, she giggled. "Hmm, I think I like without the armor better." She slurred, prodding his arm muscles.

Roy looked over at Geo poking and prodding his arm. It felt like a rock, felt like one too. Yet that was before he even removed his suit to show what intense training had now done for his body's muscle definition. "Me too... It's much cooler..." He said, taking her hand, and carefully guided it to where she could unzip his suit. There wasn't a second thought about what he was doing, but he was beginning to enjoy the feeling, and enjoy her. "Why don't you get more comfortable too? Get out of your work clothes?"

Geo looked at him, and then at her hand which he was guiding to the zipper of his suit. Flushing slightly, Geo capped the bottle of whisky, and gently moved herself over so she was siting on his lap. "Ah, not without a kiss first." She mumbled, her fingers sliding down the zipper just slightly, her fingers roaming his chest freely. "I don't like to cut right to the chase. I like to savor every second." She mumbled, looking down at him.

"Yeah.." Roy said softly keeping his face only inches from hers after the kiss. His mind and judgement was completely clouded thanks to the toxins in his body. His hands rubbed her sides down then back up, taking off her jacket, then her shirt, and another deep kiss was placed to her lips.

Geo grinned and she looked down at him, letting him have his way since she had gotten her kiss. Pulling down the zipper of his suit, Geo smiled. "Seems like you know a few tricks now. So teach me." She mumbled, kissing him once before tugging the zipper all the way.
~Fade to black~

Roy woke up on the floor some how with a headache. Last night was a blur. All he remembered was talking to Geo and being tied to a chair. Maybe a bottle of alcohol or two.. Sheese. Looking around, the place was a mess. They'd been everywhere and he could hardly remember what all they'd done. The lack of clothing spoke for itself though... "Geo..?" He looked around, and found her of course nessled at his side.

Geo had a throbbing headache the moment her brain realized it was awake. Groaning, Geo blinked at the sudden flood of bright light. "Too bright." She mumbled, rolling over into her warm heater. But she didn't have a warm heater. And this warm heater felt like it had toned muscle. Her eyelids popping open, Geo looked straight up at Roy, who was looking down at her. She bit her lip. "Well, uh, good morning." She mumbled, ruffling her hair. It didn't look to pretty right now. "Looks like we had, uh, a little too much to drink." She mumbled, still squinting in the light.

"A little...?" Roy raised his eyebrows and took another gaze around. Her place was borderline destroyed and would need a severe cleaning. If it didn't say they went a few rounds, he didn't know what would. "Looks like we had more than just a little..." He blinked. Something was missing. He couldn't see it but it could defiantly be felt. Put this his hands to his eyes, he tapped his bare lids. Somehow his band had become lost in their fray, enabling her to see his silver clouded eyes. He sighed and simply laid back. "I have a massive headache...." He growled lowly, rubbing his temples to try and calm his mind.

Geo sighed as she looked around, nodding. "Yeah, that's a more accurate description." She said, slowly pushing herself off the floor. Geo hadn't really had much time to pay attention to Roy's clouded eyes, she was too busy looking for some cereal and advil. Once she had found both, Geo walked back over with two tall glasses of water. "Take this." She said, sliding the pain meds over to him along with one glass of water. "It helps, somewhat. That and food." She mumbled, looking down at him. "Though a much comfier place to do this would be the bed." She added, sitting on the end herself.

Roy took the items given to him and put the cup of water down and proceeded to look around. "Looks like we did it on the wall... Counter.. Bed.. Couch... And some how ended up here." Roy chimmed in, now beginning to eat the bowl of cereal with is eyes closed and in silence. Though the brightness was a little annoying. Finding his whip beside him, he whipped it around his head, then around a hook that was connected to her curtains, tugging them to the center, and dimming the room. Such skill only came from putting the weapon into very practical use. "Much better." Not that he cared since he couldn't see the light anyway.

Geo looked at him and she scoffed slightly. "Yeah, I noticed. And I also kind of remember." she said, looking down at him. He was certainly more well built than the last time she had seen him, and way better at this than she thought. "Looks like I'm not the only who learned a thing or two." She mumbled, watching him yank the curtains closed with the whip her father had used. It was a little different now, but the thought of it stung all the same. "But seriously though, get up here. Much easier to relax on something comfortable

Last edited:
"At least you can remember. My memory is fragmented..." He said seeing no use in arguing with her persists and insist. He pulled the cereal and sat beside her on the bed, eating slowly, quietly. This headache was beginning to wear on his mind. He had to keep tapping. His foot on the ground for his vision to ripple where his spoon was and how much of the food he had. On the outside, he appeared to move abnormally slow even for someone with a hangover at this task. "It's been a long time. You get lots of time to see what you've been missing out on when you don't want to go back to your girlfriend. Or ex rather. It's work now. She wants me? She finds me." Roy said with a minor shrug. "Doesn't mean I don't have to make it difficult for her to do so..."

Geo watched him get up to the edge of her bed, and she stole some of the cereal from his bowl. He was moving quite slow, but she passed it off as alcohol. I mean he hadn't ever had much considering how much he drank in one mouthful. "That sounds... awful." She mumbled, looking at the ground. "It sounds like it was more of just a fling than true love. But then again, what do I know about treating people right? I certainly didn't treat you the right way." She mumbled, looking over at him before flopping back. She recalled sometime last night a string of I Love You, I missed you, come about, and it was still confusing her. She didn't know if it was true at all, or if it was just the alcohol.

"Yeah... Sure does' doesn't it?" Roy said glancing up at the the wall ahead him with a very distant look and shrugged, then took his pills, along with the milk. With the bowl sat aside, he sat there legs crossed like he was meditating. He too remembered the heart felt words from both parties. It only made the feeling ten times better. Quite honestly? That was the best he's ever had. The intensity second to none. "In my travels.. Wise woman told me.. She said a drink mind often says what the sober one will not..." He said, letting his words lingering just for a moment between them.

Geo watched him take the pills, and she briefly pulled the jumbled sheets up to her nose. They still smelled like him. For a moment her heart yearned to just lean against Roy, even though he was meditating. Sitting up at Roy's tale of a wise woman, Geo flushed a shade of red. "So you do remember a little bit then?" She asked, looking over at him. He seemed like he was focusing. Letting her head rest onto his shoulder, Geo closed her own eyes, savoring the moment. "I half expected you to wake up and hate me all over again."

"I recall most of it..." Roy added to her sentence. As his headache subsided, he could feel the memories and words of the night prior moving in like the coming tide. Maybe she was right, he should hate her. Yet all this time of being stable emotional wise, he decided it was better than watching the one you should be with, screwing a number of other men. "Nah. Who knew ninja women could be whores?" Roy shrugged, doing his best not to disturb her head on his shoulder. "I don't regret it. Any of it." Roy finished, taking the remote nearby and turning it on the tv.

The first channel to come on was strangely the news. It was still speaking about the killing of the local mayor while he slept the night before he was suppose to give a big speech about 'growing issues in the dark' Roy nodded slowly. "... Had to go through twenty armed guards to get to him. Took several hours.. Hiding bodies and leaving no trace. Think that was my best mission yet." Roy shifted, his arm sliding around his hip to pull her closer to him. "Raises the question why a mayor would need armed guards at his estate... Living a little too big for his pants... Then again, he certainly didn't miss any meals..."

Geo snorted slightly at Roy's comment about ninja's being whores. "That's unfortunate because she doesn't get to be with you." She said with a smile, still leaning against his shoulder. She watched his hand reach for the remote, and then her gaze flickered back to the screen.

Listening to the news story, Geo let herself lean against Roy, her own arm snaking around his back to keep him pressed against her. Humming softly to herself as he mentioned hiding bodies, and some comment about the weight of their mayor. Snorting softly, she looked at him. "Well I guess I should say job well done. He was a little too big for this town. And his own jeans apparently." She added, grinning.

"Some things just can't be helped." He said with a shrug as if the topic really didn't phase him at all. Truthfully it was hard to feel anything you didn't feel anymore.

"I guess you're right. It is still worrying. I think he was on to something and someone didn't want word to get word out. No one goes through that much effort, money, and guards to hide something of little value. What are you going to kill today?" He asked casually knowing she was in the same league of killing with ease.

Geo let herself settle into his side, the few moments of silence bliss on her headache. She shrugged, heaving a sigh. "Who knows? Maybe he had been planning with the Mafia or something." She shrugged, closing her eyes. "That or maybe he was going to run for president or some shit. He wouldn't have won, but still." She justified, closing her eyes.

"Today its the head of the Shibu corporation. He's in town, and being a real pain up someone's ass because I got over 15 grand on his head." She said, nodding.

It was one of those Roy did best not worrying about now. Suddenly, he fell back into his back taking Geo with him with a streach and a yawn. It was actually the first time he'd had some quiet time away from his cabin in probably a week. Well before Geo ended it abruptly.

"Sounds like you've been making the wrong people mad. That sounds just like you, Geo. when you see him, ask him abut my last name. I hear he has a crush on me." Roy did leave his namesake laying around every time he harassed the assiassians to some degree: his wind symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back