Waiting for Wit
Original poster
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
InterestCheckBlurb.png
Hello one on one roleplayers! I'm Peregrine. It's been about half a year since I've put up an interest check, but I've found myself with a bit of free time I'd love to fill with writing. I don't have any specific plots I'm looking for, but rather some ideas, concepts, and themes that have been niggling in the back of my head that I'd love to craft into a plot with potential partners. Many of these things are not stand-alone, and can be combined into one storyline.

【A】【Few】【Things】【Of】【Note】
  • My posting speed will fluctuate greatly. Sometimes, I may be able to post multiple times in one day. Sometimes it may be several days until I have time to write. Patience and flexibility are key.
  • I use Discord. If you'd like to chat, plot, or write there, let me know.
  • I write 1,000+ word openers. If that doesn't sound like your jam, we might not be a good fit.
  • I play multiple characters of all genders, as the story needs. My partner needs to be able to do the same. I don't care if you have a gender preference for your main character, though.
  • I am NOT looking for romance slice-of-life at the moment. I've gotten a bit burned out on it, and am now looking for something notably more action-driven.
【Ideas】【And】【Plot】【Candies】

❇ ❇ Time Loops ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Dragons / Mythical Creatures ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ Semi-Dystopian Society ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Questing and Leveling Systems ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ Mechs and Big Robots ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Special Ops ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ Modern Supernatural ❇
❇ ❇ Modern Fantasy With Powers ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Strong / OP / Cheat Characters ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Immortality ❇ ❇ ❇
If any of those spark your interest, please send me a message! I'm expecting and hoping to add in your own interests as well, to craft a plot we both adore.

【Looking】【Forward】【To】【Meeting】【You】

Last edited:
Reactions: rissa and Rook

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
Original poster
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
Still looking! I'm especially craving Special Ops and One vs Many Combat at the moment, especially in conjunction. :)

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
Original poster
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Updated my list with some new cravings. Would really love to do something with Dragons and / or Modern Supernatural, but I'm down for just about anything action driven if you've got other ideas! :)

• Love
Reactions: Kat