Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
InterestCheckBlurb.png
Hello one on one roleplayers! I'm Peregrine. It's been about half a year since I've put up an interest check, but I've found myself with a bit of free time I'd love to fill with writing. I don't have any specific plots I'm looking for, but rather some ideas, concepts, and themes that have been niggling in the back of my head that I'd love to craft into a plot with potential partners. Many of these things are not stand-alone, and can be combined into one storyline.

【A】【Few】【Things】【Of】【Note】
  • My posting speed will fluctuate greatly. Sometimes, I may be able to post multiple times in one day. Sometimes it may be several days until I have time to write. Patience and flexibility are key.
  • I use Discord. If you'd like to chat, plot, or write there, let me know.
  • I write 1,000+ word openers. If that doesn't sound like your jam, we might not be a good fit.
  • I play multiple characters of all genders, as the story needs. My partner needs to be able to do the same. I don't care if you have a gender preference for your main character, though.
  • I am NOT looking for romance slice-of-life at the moment. I've gotten a bit burned out on it, and am now looking for something notably more action-driven.
【Ideas】【And】【Plot】【Candies】

❇ ❇ Time Loops ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Dragons / Mythical Creatures ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ Semi-Dystopian Society ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Questing and Leveling Systems ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ Mechs and Big Robots ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Special Ops ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ Modern Supernatural ❇
❇ ❇ Modern Fantasy With Powers ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Strong / OP / Cheat Characters ❇ ❇ ❇
❇ ❇ ❇ Immortality ❇ ❇ ❇
If any of those spark your interest, please send me a message! I'm expecting and hoping to add in your own interests as well, to craft a plot we both adore.

【Looking】【Forward】【To】【Meeting】【You】

Last edited:
Reactions: rissa and Dusk
Still looking! I'm especially craving Special Ops and One vs Many Combat at the moment, especially in conjunction. :)

Updated my list with some new cravings. Would really love to do something with Dragons and / or Modern Supernatural, but I'm down for just about anything action driven if you've got other ideas! :)

• Love
Reactions: junebug