• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hm probably should have posted before the time skip. Oh well. I will read the IC soon.

IYN0RSn.jpg

Timeskip post is up. Sorry it's not the most inspired piece of writing; I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. And, hopefully it'll be a while before I have to write any more timeskip posts. XD

For anyone who was concerned: Rithas and I had other plans for Victarion. I was originally planning on including a second scene with my timeskip post about what Victarion would be doing while the rest of the group is off on their journey, but Rithas and I are still working on the finer details of how all that's going to work, and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting in the meantime.

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow :)

Reactions: Kagayours
This is next on my list.

Posted guys :D

Posted too. #Paranoia ?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Alicia/Zito, sisters in paranoia XD

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Short of someone else sending more telepathic death waves to Walter, I'll have a response up tomorrow.

(´• ω •`)

@AnimeLover_Princess Hello! I was curious about something in your post. From what I can tell, mostly from what Kaga wrote, is that there aren't many trees in the grassy plains where everyone is at. But there are a few. So... is Zito sneaking from tree to tree, to get as close as possible to the wagon?

I wasn't planning for Walter to do anything, don't worry. I just wanted to clarify what/where exactly Zito is and all.

@AnimeLover_Princess Hello! I was curious about something in your post. From what I can tell, mostly from what Kaga wrote, is that there aren't many trees in the grassy plains where everyone is at. But there are a few. So... is Zito sneaking from tree to tree, to get as close as possible to the wagon?

I wasn't planning for Walter to do anything, don't worry. I just wanted to clarify what/where exactly Zito is and all.

ah opps, my fault, I must have read it wrong, I thought we were in a more tree-filled place, not a plain, I can change that so it makes more sense. thanks for pointing it out! :)

edit: changed it, she's crouched in the grass and moving along slowly and staying low, only change I made.

No worries!

Just thought I might possibly make an allusion to you, nothing unbecoming or dangerous, and didn't want to mess it up. Haha!

@AnimeLover_Princess ,I'll properly convey what's they're trying to say.

*ahem*

"BETTER CHANGE IT OR SOMEONE GETTING SHANKED"

And that someone is probably Dust... or Walter.

"Yeah, I saw you cough, old man. You betta watch it, or else... Or else wat? Why I oughta... c'mere. Lemme at him! I'll go teach that geriatric to respect my authority! Hyaaah!!"

Eh, wot wot?

I already see Shireen liking this old fella :'D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person