@AnimeLover_Princess Sorry for tagging you. I um, forgot to do it til just now in my IC post from before. You don't have to post now, soon, or wherever unless you like planned on it.

I just wanted to let you know there was a thing, and that I forgot to tell you about the thing, so.... I'm telling you now? Sorry, just wanted to let you know.

I'll post for Alicia soonish.

Reactions: Kagayours
I too will be getting a post out soonish. Though not for Alicia, that would just be weird.

@AnimeLover_Princess Sorry for tagging you. I um, forgot to do it til just now in my IC post from before. You don't have to post now, soon, or wherever unless you like planned on it.

I just wanted to let you know there was a thing, and that I forgot to tell you about the thing, so.... I'm telling you now? Sorry, just wanted to let you know.

no problem, Hun :)

@Kagayours on the topic of posting, I'll have no wifi till friday, we're going camping, I meant to tell you earlier but i got busy, I'm sorry
for this one, unless something major happens before then, Assume Zito's watching and waiting?
sorry about this, I'll make sure to catch up as soon as I get back!
For WBTTG, that's a slow-going one anyway and i'll post as soon as i can after i get back (provided others have)

(I'm throwoing something small up in response to Otaku but that's it for right now)

I know I need to post. I promise AA is next on my list. D:

... There were so many things to respond to with that post. (◎ ◎)ゞ I'm not sure I got all of them, but. I think I might've?

BTW, whenever Mister Garret calls an Avian "bird" or calls an Aquan "fish" during his POV segments, that's just because he's silly. Don't take that literally or anything. Or maybe Walter's suffering the heat so much, he actually is seeing talking animals. That would be weird, ahaha.

Um, yeah. I'll do something for Dust later. This post was getting long, and I don't think her response is imperative right now?

Alicia and Walter be bestest buddies :D

Reactions: An Otaku
Once Walter's officially in the party, I just know they're going to love being dangerous together.

(*^ω^)人(^ω^*)

... There were so many things to respond to with that post. (◎ ◎)ゞ I'm not sure I got all of them, but. I think I might've?

BTW, whenever Mister Garret calls an Avian "bird" or calls an Aquan "fish" during his POV segments, that's just because he's silly. Don't take that literally or anything. Or maybe Walter's suffering the heat so much, he actually is seeing talking animals. That would be weird, ahaha.

Um, yeah. I'll do something for Dust later. This post was getting long, and I don't think her response is imperative right now?
Permission to replace all of Alicia's dialogue with "CAWCAW"?

there's not much for me to respond to right now, So I could make a post but I'm gonna hold off for right now (Unless someone really wants me to respond right now)

I'll also post here too, sometime soonish.

I apologize for any delay on my behalf. I've ah... been really enjoying my day off...

But, I will absolutely have a post for Dust tomorrow!

It occurred to Dust that she had no idea what to do if this huntress tried anything… dastardly. This thought was immediately replaced with a stifled yelp when a caught grass blade snared one of her hooves. And sent the hooded girl crashing into the back of the Terran woman.

Curse you, Critical Stealth and Agiliy check Fails! D:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
My Internet has been down for the last couple days, sorry for any inconvenience.

This just in: the moon goddess is fucking pissed at the sun god. So much so, that she has threatened to blot him out of the sky this upcoming Monday.

More at 11.

This just in: the moon goddess is fucking pissed at the sun god. So much so, that she has threatened to blot him out of the sky this upcoming Monday.

More at 11.

UPDATE: Apollo is so embarrassed by this act of mutiny that he will literally blind anyone who plans to just stand around and watch.

I had most of a post all typed up but I relied too much on the Save Draft feature, and now it's gone. I will start working on another draft of my post soonish.