Does this mean everyone agrees that we should time skip to it instead of continuing the scene any further?
Err.. I mean..

Well, look. Bringing Victarion to the lab again isn't really convincing him to come. If anything, it just mildly annoys him.

But I don't really want to be the one to slow down the IC whatsoever. So, I suppsoe I can just have him...go...anyway? if it must come to that.

Err.. I mean..

Well, look. Bringing Victarion to the lab again isn't really convincing him to come. If anything, it just mildly annoys him.

But I don't really want to be the one to slow down the IC whatsoever. So, I suppsoe I can just have him...go...anyway? if it must come to that.

Hmm... we can try to think of a reason for Victarion to tag along... I'll see if I can maybe think something up. (Edit: Although I'd love to take suggestions from anyone else who's reading.)

The initial fear seemed to be about an IC line of posts taking too long, for the most part. So there shouldn't be any problem for anyone if it simply doesn't take a while, I suppose, right? I say if there's anything anyone needs to say, there ought to be an IC conversation.

Another post from me right now would consist of basically nothing... It would be just reactionary and I think that would be a waste. If we need to extend the scene though I don't see why it can't be a short back and forth between the priestess and Victarion or something. There's no need for all of us to weigh in is there?

Reactions: Greenie
@Kagayours Darius was lending the bag to Clay, not gifting it, unless that's just how Clay is looking at it.

Admittedly I must've read that too fast, but we could just say that Clay feels weird about accepting temporary gifts, too. XD

"I'll let you borrow this"

"How nice of him.....

I'm never giving it back."

Hopefully this won't be the case, heh.

"Why, thank you, Darius, how nice of you to give this to me. ...What's that, you say? It's just a loan? Ah, that's okay."
*Goes off to do stuff*
*Goes back*
"Oh, no, it looks like Darius's home burned to the ground, and that he died in the fire. how terrible! And even worse, it looks like it is arson. Who would do such a heinous thing?! ...Ah well, looks like I'll have to keep this bag, then; there's little point in giving things back to a smouldering corpse, right?"
*walks off again, whistling innocently.*

"Why, thank you, Darius, how nice of you to give this to me. ...What's that, you say? It's just a loan? Ah, that's okay."
*Goes off to do stuff*
*Goes back*
"Oh, no, it looks like Darius's home burned to the ground, and that he died in the fire. how terrible! And even worse, it looks like it is arson. Who would do such a heinous thing?! ...Ah well, looks like I'll have to keep this bag, then; there's little point in giving things back to a smouldering corpse, right?"
*walks off again, whistling innocently.*
Nobody'd be surprised in his lab burning down. The perfect crime.

@Neobullseye @Turtle Knight @Majem @Effort @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

So, it looks like everyone's in agreement about the time skip. But, to prevent the entire RP from being on pause until I get around to writing the next post, you guys can go ahead and get a few more IC posts in if you want. Basically, just keep on RPing until I can make the timeskip happen (although there's also no dire need for anyone to post, so I won't be poking you guys with reminders or anything).

Sorry for all this awkward starting and stopping, by the way. Hopefully, after this, we won't need to be using any more skips for a while. o_o

• Love
Timeskip post is up. Sorry it's not the most inspired piece of writing; I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. And, hopefully it'll be a while before I have to write any more timeskip posts. XD

For anyone who was concerned: Rithas and I had other plans for Victarion. I was originally planning on including a second scene with my timeskip post about what Victarion would be doing while the rest of the group is off on their journey, but Rithas and I are still working on the finer details of how all that's going to work, and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting in the meantime.

@Neobullseye @Turtle Knight @Majem @Effort @An Otaku @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okeedokee! :D I'll try to reply today or tomorrow!

Reactions: Kagayours
Before long, the party could see a well up ahead, where a covered wagon led by two horses had stopped. An older-looking human man appeared to be re-filling jugs of water.

That part where you instantly get paranoid about the identity of an NPC just because he's specifically mentioned to exist.

That part where you instantly get paranoid about the identity of an NPC just because he's specifically mentioned to exist.

Well I suppose that would be a reasonable time to be suspicious, if it was an NPC. :P

Well I suppose that would be a reasonable time to be suspicious, if it was an NPC. :P

...That part where you forgot about the identity of a PC and assumed he's an NPC ^_^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours