Hm probably should have posted before the time skip. Oh well. I will read the IC soon.

IYN0RSn.jpg

Timeskip post is up. Sorry it's not the most inspired piece of writing; I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. And, hopefully it'll be a while before I have to write any more timeskip posts. XD

For anyone who was concerned: Rithas and I had other plans for Victarion. I was originally planning on including a second scene with my timeskip post about what Victarion would be doing while the rest of the group is off on their journey, but Rithas and I are still working on the finer details of how all that's going to work, and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting in the meantime.

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow :)

Reactions: Kagayours
This is next on my list.

Posted guys :D

Posted too. #Paranoia ?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Alicia/Zito, sisters in paranoia XD

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Short of someone else sending more telepathic death waves to Walter, I'll have a response up tomorrow.

(´• ω •`)

@AnimeLover_Princess Hello! I was curious about something in your post. From what I can tell, mostly from what Kaga wrote, is that there aren't many trees in the grassy plains where everyone is at. But there are a few. So... is Zito sneaking from tree to tree, to get as close as possible to the wagon?

I wasn't planning for Walter to do anything, don't worry. I just wanted to clarify what/where exactly Zito is and all.

@AnimeLover_Princess Hello! I was curious about something in your post. From what I can tell, mostly from what Kaga wrote, is that there aren't many trees in the grassy plains where everyone is at. But there are a few. So... is Zito sneaking from tree to tree, to get as close as possible to the wagon?

I wasn't planning for Walter to do anything, don't worry. I just wanted to clarify what/where exactly Zito is and all.

ah opps, my fault, I must have read it wrong, I thought we were in a more tree-filled place, not a plain, I can change that so it makes more sense. thanks for pointing it out! :)

edit: changed it, she's crouched in the grass and moving along slowly and staying low, only change I made.

No worries!

Just thought I might possibly make an allusion to you, nothing unbecoming or dangerous, and didn't want to mess it up. Haha!

@AnimeLover_Princess ,I'll properly convey what's they're trying to say.

*ahem*

"BETTER CHANGE IT OR SOMEONE GETTING SHANKED"

And that someone is probably Dust... or Walter.

"Yeah, I saw you cough, old man. You betta watch it, or else... Or else wat? Why I oughta... c'mere. Lemme at him! I'll go teach that geriatric to respect my authority! Hyaaah!!"

Eh, wot wot?

I already see Shireen liking this old fella :'D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person