Confusion, it was mostly a joke since our characters haven't even met yet.
...Confusion over what.

I'm confused about this confusion. @_@

In reference to the post before mine. I suppose I should have quoted it.

The weird gallop-y thing in the youtube rewind is the new version of the running man. (Just for the record)

Also, I have a BUNCH of posts I owe and I'll be trying to get to this as soon as I can, but my break doesn't start until the 20th.

Posted! Sorry I was late, man this week beat my imagination black and blue.

I didn't tag anyone lol since Shireen didn't have much to say.

My goal for posting is Thursday. I have it written into my schedule and everything.

@Snowy Turtle @Neobullseye @Rithas @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @PoetLore @Greenie @AnimeLover_Princess

So I have some good news and bad news for everyone.

The good news is that I'm officially done with my finals for this semester. I'll be going home tomorrow, and I won't be bogged down with schoolwork anymore. This would mean that I'd have plenty of free time to get more involved in my RP's, but, that's where the bad news comes in…

I've actually run out of my ADHD medication, and, due to some complicated circumstances that I don't want to delve too deeply into, it might be a couple days until I'll be able to get more (at worst, it might be closer to, like, a week… although I'm really hoping that doesn't turn out to be the case…). This cuts pretty badly into my ability to be productive. In fact, I wound up having to ration out the last of my pills just to make it through finals week, squeezing by with just barely enough to focus on all the actual work that had to be done. If I was able to take my regular dosage for the past few days, then I probably would've already gotten a head start on catching up on RP stuff, given all the extra free time and mental stamina I would've had with all my courses wrapping up… but, sadly, that's just not how things turned out…

So while I will technically have a lot more free time now that the semester's over, I'll probably be rather tired and spacey until I can get a refill… not only do I have this medication for a reason to begin with, but there's also the fact that suddenly not taking the medication will certainly make all my symptoms feel even worse than usual… although I suppose the rationing I've been doing over the past week will make this at least slightly easier than just quitting cold turkey…

So anyway!! I'll still be around, but I don't know how much content I'll be able to push out until I can manage to get a refill. Which, if I'm super lucky, might even happen tomorrow… but, given the probability of that not happening, I wanted to at least give everyone an update on what's going on.

Hopefully this hazy period won't take up too much of my winter break. I do still plan to get a lot of RP stuff moving again once I finally get my brain drugs. In the meantime, I'll see if I can't squeeze out a post or two when I'm feeling awake enough to do so.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on where things go from here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Words, please, words! ;w;

Words, please, words! ;w;
But Greenie, don't you know the saying "speech is silver, silence is golden"? We're just trying to go for gold here :P

Also, why do you have an avatar of Cathulhu?

• Nice Execution!
But Greenie, don't you know the saying "speech is silver, silence is golden"? We're just trying to go for gold here :P

Also, why do you have an avatar of Cathulhu?
That is true :O! I can say nothing to that.

Oh lol that is an awesome name, I like it better than Tentacle Kitty. I answered @Touch of Insanity 's riddle incorrectly, the one she had posted in the GC lol. If you got it wrong, you change your avatar to a llama for a week o.o'

@Snowy Turtle @Neobullseye @Rithas @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @PoetLore @Greenie @AnimeLover_Princess

So I have some good news and bad news for everyone.

The good news is that I'm officially done with my finals for this semester. I'll be going home tomorrow, and I won't be bogged down with schoolwork anymore. This would mean that I'd have plenty of free time to get more involved in my RP's, but, that's where the bad news comes in…

I've actually run out of my ADHD medication, and, due to some complicated circumstances that I don't want to delve too deeply into, it might be a couple days until I'll be able to get more (at worst, it might be closer to, like, a week… although I'm really hoping that doesn't turn out to be the case…). This cuts pretty badly into my ability to be productive. In fact, I wound up having to ration out the last of my pills just to make it through finals week, squeezing by with just barely enough to focus on all the actual work that had to be done. If I was able to take my regular dosage for the past few days, then I probably would've already gotten a head start on catching up on RP stuff, given all the extra free time and mental stamina I would've had with all my courses wrapping up… but, sadly, that's just not how things turned out…

So while I will technically have a lot more free time now that the semester's over, I'll probably be rather tired and spacey until I can get a refill… not only do I have this medication for a reason to begin with, but there's also the fact that suddenly not taking the medication will certainly make all my symptoms feel even worse than usual… although I suppose the rationing I've been doing over the past week will make this at least slightly easier than just quitting cold turkey…

So anyway!! I'll still be around, but I don't know how much content I'll be able to push out until I can manage to get a refill. Which, if I'm super lucky, might even happen tomorrow… but, given the probability of that not happening, I wanted to at least give everyone an update on what's going on.

Hopefully this hazy period won't take up too much of my winter break. I do still plan to get a lot of RP stuff moving again once I finally get my brain drugs. In the meantime, I'll see if I can't squeeze out a post or two when I'm feeling awake enough to do so.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on where things go from here.
good to know
don't worry about it

That is true :O! I can say nothing to that.

Oh lol that is an awesome name, I like it better than Tentacle Kitty. I answered @Touch of Insanity 's riddle incorrectly, the one she had posted in the GC lol. If you got it wrong, you change your avatar to a llama for a week o.o'
Is it the obvious answer or is it a even deeper layer then that?

Is it the obvious answer or is it a even deeper layer then that?
Well see... I don't know what's obvious and what's not :'D Me losing proves that hehe.

UPDATE

I'll get my meds tomorrow, although probably not till somewhat late in the day tomorrow, so I might not be able to start taking my full dosage again until the day after tomorrow. Also, I've got un-packing, re-organizing, and a few other end-of-semester tasks to take care of. And weekends tend to be a bit weird in general... BUT, I think it's safe to say that I'll really be able to dive back into RP stuff by the start of next week, and maybe get a few things up here-and-there in the weekend before then. :D

UPDATE

I'll get my meds tomorrow, although probably not till somewhat late in the day tomorrow, so I might not be able to start taking my full dosage again until the day after tomorrow. Also, I've got un-packing, re-organizing, and a few other end-of-semester tasks to take care of. And weekends tend to be a bit weird in general... BUT, I think it's safe to say that I'll really be able to dive back into RP stuff by the start of next week, and maybe get a few things up here-and-there in the weekend before then. :D
You can say that again! Good luck with all that. Take your time!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
So I caught Happy Feet 2 on TV just now and long story short I just saw a whole screen-full of gorgeously-animated penguins dance to Dragostea Din Tei (Numa Numa) and I think I just slipped into another dimension or something.

• Bucket of Rainbows