ALSO I just saw a Welcome to NIght Vale spoiler on Tumblr and NEVER BEFORE HAS A SPOILER MADE ME SO UNIRONICALLY EAGER TO CATCH UP ON A SERIES LIKE HOLY SHIT THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT????

CECIL AND CARLOS GET MARRIED????

Enjoy your time off, and take care of you! We will still be here when you are able to roll on with this! Merry CHristmas!

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
So yeah where are we on those posts?

that_would_be_great_office_space_bill_lumbergh.jpg

So yeah where are we on those posts?

that_would_be_great_office_space_bill_lumbergh.jpg

Also, I've got un-packing, re-organizing, and a few other end-of-semester tasks to take care of. And weekends tend to be a bit weird in general... BUT, I think it's safe to say that I'll really be able to dive back into RP stuff by the start of next week,

tumblr_inline_ohnea8wwS41sd60qn_540.png

Also, it's worth noting that I do have a half-written Ace post that I might be able to wrap up this weekend...

*sigh* Actually, getting back into RP stuff might take even longer than I thought...

SO THERE'S AN ABRIDGED VERSION OF THE ACE POST THAT I PROMISED. I originally planned on adding a lot more interesting tidbits, but I decided that function was more important than form at this point.

@Effort In addition to posting for Ace, I also just sent posting reminders to other people that we're waiting for posts from.

I also need to get a post out for Clay at some point, but that might be a bit of a wait.

ALSO, I don't know if anyone here uses a gray background, but I can change Dagger's dialogue color if it looks unreadable to anyone.

C-c-c-combo breaker! :P

(PS: I've read your note on my page, Kaga. I'll take care of it tomorrow)

Your message was received. O_O My schedule last week was not followed as it should have been, I turned in my last assignment before break last night. I shall get to posting for this soon (as in when I finish my breakfast)

ALSO, I don't know if anyone here uses a gray background, but I can change Dagger's dialogue color if it looks unreadable to anyone.
I do use the grey background, but it wasn't too difficult to read, anyway.

WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO BRING YOU AN IMPORTANT UPDATE

THANK YOU

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ROLEPLAYING.

Slight warning, I may be delayed in posting for the foreseeable future. Feel free to skip over me where necessary.

• Useful
Holy jeez. I knew I was kind of deliberately putting off that Clay post in order to get some other things done -- but I didn't realize that @Neobullseye's been stuck since mid-November. o_o"

Ehh... I'll get around to that when I can... Omnibus really needs me to get at least one character of my own into the fray, though. >.<"

Nooooooo DX I didn't realize I hadn't checked one teeny alert and then missed everything else. OTL