XD I wasn't complaining! I'm honestly having fun thinking of the possibilities of where to go from here...

Edit: Besides, the "sand dollar" thing makes sense to me now. And if it is sand dollar-shaped then that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking of before when I said "ball-ish", so... yeah, we're all good in that regard.

Edit2: Plus, now Roxanne and Calder have noticed us! This just gets even more interesting... I'd be rather disappointed if you changed it now, honestly. XD

Edit3: Unless you were only referring to clearing up the whole thing about the size of the water-helmet when you said you would re-write it. But I think that could easily be handled with a simple edit instead of needing to re-write the post completely, so... o3o
Holy cow the edits.
Okay, I'll rewrite the size/shape part of the water to be more "sand dollar". Also @PoetLore your post seems to jump backwards in time to before Raymond encounters Roxanne and Calder, d'you think I ought to remove the stuff that happens when Raymond encounters them in my post? I do think that'd be best; Raymond would be walking off with the man just behind him, and then catch sight of the newcomers now.

XD I wasn't complaining! I'm honestly having fun thinking of the possibilities of where to go from here...

Edit: Besides, the "sand dollar" thing makes sense to me now. And if it is sand dollar-shaped then that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking of before when I said "ball-ish", so... yeah, we're all good in that regard.

Edit2: Plus, now Roxanne and Calder have noticed us! This just gets even more interesting... I'd be rather disappointed if you changed it now, honestly. XD

Edit3: Unless you were only referring to clearing up the whole thing about the size of the water-helmet when you said you would re-write it. But I think that could easily be handled with a simple edit instead of needing to re-write the post completely, so... o3o
The plot thickens....

Anyway, post....eventually? I'm busy and exams are coming up and uh...yeah. But, yeah...

Holy cow the edits.
Okay, I'll rewrite the size/shape part of the water to be more "sand dollar". Also @PoetLore your post seems to jump backwards in time to before Raymond encounters Roxanne and Calder, d'you think I ought to remove the stuff that happens when Raymond encounters them in my post? I do think that'd be best; Raymond would be walking off with the man just behind him, and then catch sight of the newcomers now.
Yeah, that makes sense to me. Sounds like a plan.

It has occurred to me that @Eruantien might be completely unaware that any of the edits I made to that last post even happened. Continuously making these addendums in the form of edits might not be the best plan for precisely this reason.
I was in fact shaking in anticipation for edit5

oh...sorry...I didnt see the other post I guess...But yes that would be great! I'm not at home at the moment...one a teeny tablet trying to catch up...On vacation so thanks!!!

oh...sorry...I didnt see the other post I guess...But yes that would be great! I'm not at home at the moment...one a teeny tablet trying to catch up...On vacation so thanks!!!
- The Movie.

Coming Soon.

And edited. Lemme know how that looks. It got slightly awkward now, Raymond might have to relent his water treatment of the henchman...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
I hope I didn't forget to respond to anything...it is a little late.

ME DROPPING REVEALS AND OMINOUS PLOT STUFF LIKE:

tumblr_nkrke9lW6v1tlclu2o1_500.gif

Also, this henchman has a name, and I haven't had a good opportunity to reveal it yet, but, if he dies within the next post or so, I will make sure that either Ace or someone else who works for him mentions his name at some point so that he doesn't die nameless. >:(

Speaking of which, I should really write a post for Ace himself sometime soon... just to provide everyone with an update on what that part of town is looking like now that the crowds have mainly cleared out... but like... I'm already putting off so many other posts that I should be doing first in order to keep this whole henchman thing going while we're all still sucked into it... mehhh...

Also, I normally don't add dialogue colors to characters' thoughts, but I decided that last post would be a mess of italics without it, so... hopefully that makes it a bit easier to read. :P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Eru
So... In short, Ace is satan? D:

Now the name makes even more sense though. Dominus is Latin for Lord/Master, while Nyx is the Greek goddess of the night, so therefore Dominyx = the Lord/Master of the Night. As for the 'Ace' part... Well, the ace looks to be a low card at first glance, but in reality is one of the highest cards, right? Following that logic to Ace, there are two plausible explanations
1: A person who acts like a commoner but in reality is of much higher ranking than anyone in the town.
2: A being who pretends to be a lowly human, while in fact it has powers bordering on the divine.

So... In short, Ace is satan? D:

Now the name makes even more sense though. Dominus is Latin for Lord/Master, while Nyx is the Greek goddess of the night, so therefore Dominyx = the Lord/Master of the Night. As for the 'Ace' part... Well, the ace looks to be a low card at first glance, but in reality is one of the highest cards, right? Following that logic to Ace, there are two plausible explanations
1: A person who acts like a commoner but in reality is of much higher ranking than anyone in the town.
2: A being who pretends to be a lowly human, while in fact it has powers bordering on the divine.
Gah, The classic meaning in the name trick.

The oldest trick in the book.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
I like watching the Youtube Rewind and keeping track of how many jokes/references I actually recognize in order to get a sense of my level of awareness of internet trends/memes over the past year.

THIS YEAR'S SCORE:

Number of things I definitely understood: 5
  • Pokemon Go
  • Mannequin Challenge
  • I don't know what the name of this is or how to describe it in words -- but I understand what's happening at 1:50
  • Watter Bottle Challenge
  • Dabbing

Number of things I think I understood but I'm not sure: 2
  • Ok I think I've seen those fucking mannequin-headed hoodie things at 2:24 in a vine or something before but I feel like there's more to the story that I don't know.
  • Is that thing at 2:38 supposed to be one of those inflatable T-Rex costume thingies?? Idk.

...I feel very out-of-the-loop this year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe my score will improve if/when I re-watch it and keep an eye open for those blink-and-you-miss-it details.

Youtube Rewind?

*watches half*

O_o

*watches the rest*

... not entirely sure of the point, but sad to say, here's a couple additional things I saw:
  • The Rock's reverse fanny pack
  • Gangnam Style making a comeback? Either that, or some other style of rhythmic half-galloping
  • Rihanna's 'Work'
  • Phelps' face
  • PPAP (just plain weird)
  • 'Damn Daniel' (idiotic meme, not worth researching)
  • Markiplier?
  • GoT's Hodor (not even sure how I know that)
  • about 70 layers of fingernail polish

Youtube Rewind...

I see everything

... not entirely sure of the point,
I don't think there's really any "point" to it besides it just being a fun little thing Youtube does with a whole bunch of Youtube stars to sum up all the big trends that year. o_o

I don't think there's really any "point" to it besides it just being a fun little thing Youtube does with a whole bunch of Youtube stars to sum up all the big trends that year. o_o
Crazywackyfuntime.

Also post....In which I get super confused and decide to post anyway. woop

Was it my fault? It was my fault wasn't it? That's what I get for arguing with a prophet.

Was it my fault? It was my fault wasn't it? That's what I get for arguing with a prophet.
...Wait, what was your fault?

Confusion, it was mostly a joke since our characters haven't even met yet.