@Kagayours Remember how I said Darius sent the priestess a facsimile of a mockingbird to explain to her the events that had just happened? That did include Ace was licking strange goo from his digits after punching a hole in the hench-guy. Dunno if that's enough to conclude he's soul munching, though.

@Kagayours Remember how I said Darius sent the priestess a facsimile of a mockingbird to explain to her the events that had just happened?

...Shit, I totally forgot you said you were going to do that. ><"

Meehhhhhh I'm still gonna say she doesn't know for sure. Makes my life a bit easier.

It's mostly inconclusive anyways. Unless there's some lore about what color the soul is, or that it is liquid....or has a physical form.

This merits further study.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Also, is it possible to have a bag's interior volume and carrying capacity magically enhanced?

Also, is it possible to have a bag's interior volume and carrying capacity magically enhanced?

Yeah, I suppose that could be doable. And it would make sense as a thing for Darius to have. :P

Reactions: Effort
@Effort Don't forget that Clay has already knocked on the door of Darius's lab. ...And I already went so far as to include what he would say after someone answered the door, in order to speed things up a little bit, and prevent there from being too much meandering before things get going again. :P I suggest adding something to your post about Darius answering the door for him. If you don't do that now, you'll have to include it in your next IC post -- and depending on how many other people manage to post before then, it could make things a bit confusing.

Dammit, FFXII:TZA, stop distracting me from writing posts! >_<

Don't forget that Clay has already knocked on the door of Darius's lab. ...And I already went so far as to include what he would say after someone answered the door, in order to speed things up a little bit, and prevent there from being too much meandering before things get going again. :P I suggest adding something to your post about Darius answering the door for him. If you don't do that now, you'll have to include it in your next IC post -- and depending on how many other people manage to post before then, it could make things a bit confusing.

A'ight.

Kaga, I changed my name again

Postage will be saturday.

I'll post sometime this weekend.

@Kagayours , Could you please make up a handful of names of NPC characters that were also at the scene back at the plaza way bag in the beginning of the RP that Alicia might have recognized? They don't really need to mean anything; it's just for the sake of not having to write something weird like "[other people Alicia Recognized]"

EDIT: In the meantime, I posted. Yay for Google Fonts? :P

Last edited:
@Kagayours , Could you please make up a handful of names of NPC characters that were also at the scene back at the plaza way bag in the beginning of the RP that Alicia might have recognized? They don't really need to mean anything; it's just for the sake of not having to write something weird like "[other people Alicia Recognized]"

Wait, are we talking about Ace's other henchmen? Or just random people who were in the crowd listening to him? Ok, never mind, I see what you're asking for, now.

I'll get around to that... at some point, when I have more brainpower. I'm feeling a bit zombie-like at the moment.

Last edited:
Hey folks. I did a lot of crazy typing when I posted, but I meant to leave it implied that the door was now open but with Tawny standing right there. After Clay slammed the door Darius told him to throw his dough in a bag and then opened up the door as Tawny was peaking out, he opened the door wider to look at the folks out there. Alicia could have been standing right there when he opened the door again. Sorry if I messed that up.

Wait, are we talking about Ace's other henchmen? Or just random people who were in the crowd listening to him? Ok, never mind, I see what you're asking for, now.

I'll get around to that... at some point, when I have more brainpower. I'm feeling a bit zombie-like at the moment.

*Uses Holy Water on Kaga*

Hey folks. I did a lot of crazy typing when I posted, but I meant to leave it implied that the door was now open but with Tawny standing right there. After Clay slammed the door Darius told him to throw his dough in a bag and then opened up the door as Tawny was peaking out, he opened the door wider to look at the folks out there. Alicia could have been standing right there when he opened the door again. Sorry if I messed that up.

Durr... Actually, I completely read over that. Let me fix that.
EDIT: Fixification ho!

Reactions: Effort