Sorry I haven't replied yet. I'll get to it over the weekend probably

@Kagayours Make sure to drink plenty of water and have some food.

EDIT: Real food.
Just for the record: brains do not count as 'real food', especially not human brains.

@Kagayours Make sure to drink plenty of water and have some food.

EDIT: Real food.

Do leftovers raided from the fridge count as "real food"? Because I don't see myself having enough spoons to make a proper meal. :/

Leftovers can be real food. If it's something you'd find on the shelf right in front of the cash register for kids to ask their parents for before they leave, then probably not. I do not presume to know the contents of your fridge, or to tell you what you should or should not eat, or that you should eat. It was only a suggestion.

Leftovers can be real food. If it's something you'd find on the shelf right in front of the cash register for kids to ask their parents for before they leave, then probably not. I do not presume to know the contents of your fridge, or to tell you what you should or should not eat, or that you should eat. It was only a suggestion.

Well, I appreciate the suggestion. ^^ And yes, I did plan on eating something other than candy, when I get hungry enough for it.

Well, I appreciate the suggestion. ^^ And yes, I did plan on eating something other than candy, when I get hungry enough for it.
Please don't eat any brains D:

@Neobullseye

Names for the members of Ace's posse, as seen hanging around nearby during his speech yesterday:

Thalia Cowley
Rolland Stoker
Larkin Donnell
Derrick Joffe

Dunno if Alicia ever found out what happened to Derrick, so I included him as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guys!! this is Shireen!!!

Shireen-small.jpg

Reactions: Effort
@Neobullseye

Names for the members of Ace's posse, as seen hanging around nearby during his speech yesterday:

Thalia Cowley
Rolland Stoker
Larkin Donnell
Derrick Joffe

Dunno if Alicia ever found out what happened to Derrick, so I included him as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Danke schön. *Goes off to edit stuff*

Also, Thalia... I presume that that is Ace's muse when he needs to write another spie- err, speech? :P

Also, Thalia... I presume that that is Ace's muse when he needs to write another spie- err, speech? :P

....Not sure what makes you think she's just there as a muse. :clyde:

Thalia Cowley
Rolland Stoker
Larkin Donnell
Derrick Joffe
All officialy on the shit list.

Aside from Derrick obvisously, peace be with him.

Posted guys :D