• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I like fluff, especially from GM's.

By all means continue (⌒‿⌒)

Seconding this; I'll take it over a lack of information any day of the week. Long live detailed posts and worldbuilding :D

I like fluff, especially from GM's.

By all means continue (⌒‿⌒)

Seconding this; I'll take it over a lack of information any day of the week. Long live detailed posts and worldbuilding :D

Well then... that almost makes me wish I had kept in more of it. ^^; Except not really, because the whole reason I cut the parts that I did was because they needed a lot more polish that I knew I wouldn't be able to get around to till tomorrow, if not the day after tomorrow, if not next week... and I wanted to fucking finish this post already. XD

Don't worry, though, I didn't cut out too much of it, and there's still way more here than I initially planned on including. XD

@Turtle of the Tired @Majem @Effort @Luma @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

The timeskip post is up! Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I'll be honest, I kind of rushed myself on that post, because I knew I had already kept you guys waiting long enough -- so, let me know if parts of it don't make any sense.

Also, I just want to warn you all that I didn't include the nighttime/morning plans for all of your characters. I only wanted to know what everyone's plans were so that I could include the parts that needed some sort of feedback or response from me (like Darius's "remote sensory spell"), and to make sure I wouldn't be including anything that would interrupt anyone else's plans.

So uh... any plans that were mentioned here in the OOC, but not referenced in my post? Feel free to make a post that includes those things, anyway.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Nice post! :D I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

*is curious about doggo who's not a doggo and the voice in the pit* o__o

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Ace: "Daaaaaddd...!"
Satan: "(Sigh) What is it now, son?"
Ace: "Some people were being mean to me and, and your employees suck! Fire them!!"
Cloak & Dagger: " . . ."

Meanwhile...​

Clay: "Huh, what's this?"
God: "Here's a sack of gold. G-man, out."

I'll get on writing a post today :)

Can I get a God as a Sugar-daddy?

Posted. Woop Woop?

Walter can be a sugar daddy! He's got loads of cash. Or gold, whatever.

Technically, Dust has the cash, but no one really cares.

Walter can be a sugar daddy! He's got loads of cash. Or gold, whatever.

Technically, Dust has the cash, but no one really cares.
That's how you get mugged by a bird, bro.

• Bucket of Rainbows
It's gonna be real funny when the bird mugger gets turned into a fancy, aristocratic entrée for two....

Hypothetically speaking.

Either that or both Walter and Dust have a heart attack. Either or.

@Kagayours
The pictures in your blogposts are broken.

Ah, right. Photobucket finally bit the dust on me a few days ago. Thanks for reminding me -- I'll reupload those to tinypic or something and update the links.

@Majem I fixed all the images, that I know of. Let me know if I missed any.

The commission of Ace that's linked to in the OP shouldn't need fixing because it's a link instead of an embedded image, and Photobucket can still handle being linked to... for now...

@Majem I fixed all the images, that I know of. Let me know if I missed any.

The commission of Ace that's linked to in the OP shouldn't need fixing because it's a link instead of an embedded image, and Photobucket can still handle being linked to... for now...
I really just needed to see the map for one word in my post.

What he had heard from Darius, combined with what the priestess told him about Ace and the fact he hadn't even seen the man, plagued his dreams with a demonic figure consuming souls throughout the land.

Just want to clarify once more: the priestess doesn't know that Ace eats souls.

So I mean, if this bit is just pure speculation (or hyperbole) on Corvus's part, then, that's fine. I just want you to know that this isn't exactly an established fact about him, as far as the players are concerned.

Just want to clarify once more: the priestess doesn't know that Ace eats souls.

So I mean, if this bit is just pure speculation (or hyperbole) on Corvus's part, then, that's fine. I just want you to know that this isn't exactly an established fact about him, as far as the players are concerned.
I know. I didn't even know that until you gave that away, that's just how it came across to me and by extension Corvus.
I didn't mean to metagame father ;-;

I know. I didn't even know that until you gave that away, that's just how it came across to me and by extension Corvus.

Mmm, alright, if you say so. :detective: