• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Kagayours would you prefer people just joining to wait for after the time skip? If it's in a different location or something, I might craft my CS around bits of that. Or not *shrug*

P.S. My CS will be up soon, promise.

@Kagayours would you prefer people just joining to wait for after the time skip? If it's in a different location or something, I might craft my CS around bits of that. Or not *shrug*

P.S. My CS will be up soon, promise.

The time skip won't be in a different location. I'm thinking we'll skip to a point where all of our characters will have gathered together someplace and will be getting ready to leave.

As for whether you should join before the skip or after -- that's kind of up to you. It might make more sense for you to join after, but I don't want newcomers to be waiting around indefinitely while I try to wrap that fight scene up, especially since, as mentioned, my posting speeds will be a bit slower for a while.

I don't think you should really worry about that too much until you at least have your CS finished, though. It might be easier to make up your mind by that point, too, depending on how far along the IC moves in that time.

Shireen is going to meet Calder and then head to Darius' place since she wasn't sure where they're going to gather :D

Reactions: Kagayours
BTW... What would a good male terrain name be?? I'm thinking along the lines of '________ Jasper '

Wait has it started? If so then nevermind

No no.... I won't interrupt.... But I will follow you for more great stuff

Otaku, I will try to make my own thing.... I'll follow you if you want

Reactions: An Otaku
Since the whole scuffle might be ending and stuff. I couldn't really think of a good reason why Victarion would actually leave Ace alone.

(He almost asked Ace for a job)

Now to find the reason to go on the journey.

My brain hurts at 3am.

(He almost asked Ace for a job)

XD Well, that certainly would've been something...

Now to find the reason to go on the journey.

My brain hurts at 3am.

Don't worry. For anyone who can't think of a reason to go on the journey, I have a backup plan...

The priestess?

Well... actually I was thinking of something else, BUT, I suppose I could also use the Priestess to shoo everyone out of Atvance, given the fact that she isn't dead, like she would be if things played out according to one of my earlier plans.

Well... actually I was thinking of something else, BUT, I suppose I could also use the Priestess to shoo everyone out of Atvance, given the fact that she isn't dead, like she would be if things played out according to one of my earlier plans.
This RP really shows off your murdery side doesn't it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Inb4 Victarion spends entire RP with the bad guys.

Come to think of it, that would've given me a good excuse to show some of the other sketchy and supernatural stuff that Ace gets up to when other people aren't around, actually, rather than me writing up little expository scenes that aren't even meant to be part of an interaction... :detective:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Come to think of it, that would've given me a good excuse to show some of the other sketchy and supernatural stuff that Ace gets up to when other people aren't around, actually, rather than me writing up little expository scenes that aren't even meant to be part of an interaction... :detective:
bro.....bro.....broooooo

Le Shock!!!