• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, I think the doggy is a girly everywhere now!

My apologies, everyone. I nearly left once before, and this time I'm actually doing so. I don't know whether it's for good; I'm going to take this time to focus on other things, and maybe after a bit of time I'll look at re-joining Altera in the future with a different character. Tbh, I've rather lost interest in Raymond as a character... please don't mourn for him lol.

I wish you all the best in this, and have fun. o/
(I've already discussed this with @Kagayours. If there's any loose ends I ought to tie up before bowing out, do let me know.)

Postage. #Bluffing FTW?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
@Kagayours ,

I don't really mind either way.

Though I suppose Victarion does still need a reason to actually go on the journey.

Alright, sorry for the ridiculous delay on my part. I'll try and be a little more prompt in the future.

Alright, sorry for the ridiculous delay on my part. I'll try and be a little more prompt in the future.

It's fine, I didn't mind waiting.

Reactions: Luma
Uh that one Avian seemed pretty pissed about getting globbered there. Don't know if he'll just stop there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
I'll see about posting tonight or tomorrow. I think I'm going to have Darius respond to the angry bird's attack, makes sense.

E3 Squareenix: "Welcome, everyone! This year is a special year, because it is the thirtieth anniversary of Final Fantasy! To celebrate this, we hereby announce... 20% off on some merch nobody cares about. Please be excited."

Goddammit, Square >_>

E3 is pretty bleh this year to be honest.

Still, Crash Bandicoot hyyyyyppppeee

E3 is pretty bleh this year to be honest.

Still, Crash Bandicoot hyyyyyppppeee

Yep. On another plus side (Which also has nothing to do with Square); Two new Metroid games have been announced :D! Metroid Prime 4 for the Switch, and Metroid 2: Samus Returns for the 3DS family.

I'm pretty casual when it comes to most vidya games, so I usually don't follow E3 very closely, as I assume that all the most important news will soon come to me through the grapevine.

Apparently they're making a new Bubsy game. I... didn't expect that, to say the least.

But

I mean

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
Ok. I have an idea in mind that you might not enjoy so much, so I have to ask. How good does earthen healing magic work on the mind? As in psychological traumas, phantom pains, etc.

Ok. I have an idea in mind that you might not enjoy so much, so I have to ask. How good does earthen healing magic work on the mind? As in psychological traumas, phantom pains, etc.

Hmmm... well, I'm not sure I really see any of it working very well as raw earth magic. And you can't really call it "healing" magic at all if you're causing harm to someone, as that's the opposite of healing. o.o Those sorts of things could probably work as spells, though.

No, no. I mean as in helping people get over those issues.

Oh! Right, sorry, that makes more sense.

I feel like those sorts of issues would still be too complex for raw earth magic to deal with, unless you really knew what you were doing and sort of specialized in that sort of thing. So, I guess if you've put a lot of practice into refining that technique, then I guess it could work. Otherwise, probably not.

Oh! Right, sorry, that makes more sense.

I feel like those sorts of issues would still be too complex for raw earth magic to deal with, unless you really knew what you were doing and sort of specialized in that sort of thing. So, I guess if you've put a lot of practice into refining that technique, then I guess it could work. Otherwise, probably not.
Now for the main question, then. Could hypnosis "heal" those issues, even just temporarily?

Now for the main question, then. Could hypnosis "heal" those issues, even just temporarily?

I'd say hypnosis, as a general rule, would probably fall under the category of dark magic. o_o" But, trying to use hypnosis to do something good would be... interesting. I'd say it's possible to do it, but it would certainly be very controversial. o_o"