Wait their doing a B/W 2 for Sun and moon?

Nice

As far as the naming scheme goes, yes. We know pretty much nothing about it though, except that it's apparently a new story in Alola. Everything other than that is speculation, considering we only have 15 seconds of footage to work with at the moment.

Also, Lunala, Solgaleo and Necrozma had a midnight adventure, leading to these things:
__lunala_necrozma_and_solgaleo_pokemon_pokemon_game_pokemon_sm_and_pokemon_ultra_sm_drawn_by_sugimori_ken__sample-6d38c283853a16d4bc20937b8fdee29d.jpg

I had a Soul Silver once. It got stolen.
Well, at least it didn't took an arrow to the knee? D:

EDIT Merk.... Never mind. >_<

Last edited:
So uh

@Eruantien @Turtle of the Tired

Last we saw your characters, they had stopped talking to Ace and were on their way towards Darius's lab. I made a note for myself that that's where they were headed, but I never poked you guys with posting reminders because you really weren't holding anything up, and I figured you could just meet up with the group over there whenever you were ready. But now that group's sort of dissolved, so... yeah.

I guess Calder and Raymond both count as free characters for right now, hence why I haven't been sending you guys posting reminders for the last couple rounds that I've done so. So, I'm just letting you know that that's the case, and that you can have your characters head off towards whatever other group that you want them to meet, whenever you're ready to do so.

Zito (@AnimeLover_Princess) is in a similar situation, since, in her last post, she said that Zito was headed after Darius, but she hasn't really joined the little skirmish that's happening over there now -- and I haven't been sending her posting reminders because she isn't part of the group yet, and can just join in whenever. So, currently, Zito is a semi-free character who will most likely be joining the Darius-and-the-birds group whenever AnimeLover gets around to doing that. Theoretically, if the fight group were to dissolve before Zito gets there (although I expect it to last for a while longer), then Zito would be a free character in the same way that Calder and Raymond currently are.

Does that make sense?

Last we saw your characters, they had stopped talking to Ace and were on their way towards Darius's lab. I made a note for myself that that's where they were headed, but I never poked you guys with posting reminders because you really weren't holding anything up, and I figured you could just meet up with the group over there whenever you were ready. But now that group's sort of dissolved, so... yeah.
I didn't have Calder headed anywhere in particular, but he probably would have headed to a local in or something for a bath and some food. I am imagining it's getting pretty close to late afternoon by this point...

I didn't have Calder headed anywhere in particular, but he probably would have headed to a local in or something for a bath and some food. I am imagining it's getting pretty close to late afternoon by this point...

Oh, alright. You made it sound like he was following Raymond (and I'm pretty sure Eru said that Raymond was headed towards the lab), so I assumed they were going to the same place.

Either way: Calder is a free character and you can do what you want with him.

And, yeah, I'd say it's late afternoon by now.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
I guess Calder and Raymond both count as free characters for right now, hence why I haven't been sending you guys posting reminders for the last couple rounds that I've done so. So, I'm just letting you know that that's the case, and that you can have your characters head off towards whatever other group that you want them to meet, whenever you're ready to do so.
I guess the lab is as good a place as any, really.
I'd rather hoped we could push for beginning the actual journey sometime soon, since it's been... a year... since we began... and we've not really gotten into the "epic quest" tag like I was excited about...........

I guess the lab is as good a place as any, really.
I'd rather hoped we could push for beginning the actual journey sometime soon, since it's been... a year... since we began... and we've not really gotten into the "epic quest" tag like I was excited about...........

>< I know, I'm sorry, I'm working on it... between pressures from school and personal troubles, I admit that I sort of lost sight of what Altera was supposed to be over the past year. I've really started putting a lot more thought into it recently, and on what's to come. But, unfortunately, I have a lot of lost time to make up for... sorry again about that...

Right now there's still the "big fight", since, you know, I figured one climactic moment before moving on only made the most sense. If you want, we can try to time skip ahead to the next day as soon as that's over. It'll be a bit more awkward and clunky than what I originally envisioned, but, eh... you're right. It's best to hit the road sooner rather than later.

In other news, uh, I commissioned someone to do a portrait of Ace.

My brain's been stuck on the idea of getting commissions for all the gods/goddesses ever since I started putting more thought into Altera again, but, honestly, getting one for Ace is a lot more relevant. Especially since we've been dawdling for so long that hardly any of the lore that I worked on has been relevant to anything at all... *hides head under the covers in shame*

On a related note, just how balls-to-the-walls would you guys be ok with me going in regards to getting the story moving again? I agree that the actual journey -- not to mention a bunch of other stuff -- is long overdue. But I don't want to give you all whiplash by rushing that stuff out too quickly, you know?

I have a plan to get Calder clued in. I'm working on a collab with Greenie right now.

I also want to get Calder drawn... but finding an artist to do itttt.....

@Neobullseye @Turtle of the Tired @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

So, how much do you guys actually want there to be a fight against Ace before the journey gets started? I just assumed a bit of action would be what everyone wanted at this point -- especially since it works to actually show the rest of the characters that Ace is, you know, evil, and all that. But now, realizing how long overdue the actual journey is... well, I just don't want to feel like I'm stalling with this fight scene.

Obviously it's already started, so I can't just skip over it. The question now is, would you rather I:
  • wrap things up sooner rather than later, so that we can time skip to the next day and let the actual journey begin? OR
  • let more characters get involved and allow the situation to escalate to a sort of climactic moment before the journey begins?
Eru brought up a very good point. I have put the actual journey off for way too long. And although I kind of knew that I needed to put more effort into getting into the meat of things, I don't want to feel like I'm getting into the wrong things, and putting off the stuff that you guys actually want to see. And, I'll be honest -- realizing how long this RP has gone on without getting to the parts that you guys wanted, kind of makes me feel like a shitty GM. I feel like I've failed you all. But, wallowing in self-pity isn't going to do anything for anyone. All I can do now is actually try to fix the problem. And in order to do that, it's time to actually ask what you guys want to see, instead of me trying to go on with what I assumed you want to see.

And, sorry again for how much time's gone to waste. I could list excuses, but, at the end of the day, there's really no one to blame but myself. You've all been great RPers to have here, and you all deserve better. I'll try to make it up to you all, to the best of my ability.

Sooo, should I hold off on the collab and just assume that Calder got clued in to the journey thing orrrr....? I'm confused. I feel like we're finally picking up and while I'd like to start the journey and stuff I do feel like there are some things left undone. Raymond and Calder don't know about the journey right now, they know nothing about the priestess, but Calder for sure knows Ace is an evil assbutt.

I don't mind there being a big fight scene to be honest. Like Turtle mentioned, I do feel the rp's picked up. I'm excited for the journey :D but I don't mind there being a fight (though Shireen won't be part of it *pats doggy*)

Sooo, should I hold off on the collab and just assume that Calder got clued in to the journey thing orrrr....?

Depends on what everyone else wants to do.

I have no idea what's going to happen in your collab, so it's hard for me to really say whether or not you should go ahead with... whatever was planned.

Even if we do get to the journey sooner rather than later, there's probably still room to make the collab happen. So, I would say to go ahead with it. Please, don't let me hold you up on anything. That's, like, the opposite of what I intended to happen. ><"

• Love
Reactions: Greenie