• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If the fight's already begun, so be it. Honestly I didn't expect that, based on experience with similar concepts, but i guess it could be a good hook-in.

Personally I would be pushing more for setting out on the adventure as soon as possible, though I suppose a fight coming first makes little difference in the grand order of things, as long as it's wrapped up before the month is out, for instance.

If the fight's already begun, so be it. Honestly I didn't expect that, based on experience with similar concepts, but i guess it could be a good hook-in.

Personally I would be pushing more for setting out on the adventure as soon as possible, though I suppose a fight coming first makes little difference in the grand order of things, as long as it's wrapped up before the month is out, for instance.

Yeah that's cool I can totally handle that wait did you say "before the end of the month"?

tumblr_inline_nsa0euljRY1rzktjw_500.gif

I, uh... I'll try my best. I feel like that might mean trying to rev up the general posting speed for everyone involved in that group, but, I'll try...

I'm working on a post for that right now, actually.

Darius was just going to try and get away, he wasn't about to take three dudes head on, by himself. He still mostly plans on running, but if the other two, or even just one of them decides to stick around, he's going to help them. That being said I imagine the most logical people who would be involved in the fight would be the three PC's already there and potentially Zito who could walk in on either Darius and them running, or hear the clamor and witness the scuffle and Ace being evil and shit. I imagine Ace and them would notice they're making too much of a scene when Zito shows up and probably bail, maybe after an exchange of some magical attacks even. Raymond and/or Calder may catch the tail end of all that and also give chase.

Then I guess they would run and the PC's could give chase but eventually they would lose them, although I don't think Darius would go after them so directly... After running through alleys and streets for a while and not finding them I imagine the priestess walking out of a random alley and being like "Eh? Told you so." This might expedite Ace leaving the town which would give him a bit of a lead on the party, unless people rush to leave ASAP. This could put more pressure on them though, but would have almost the whole party except for a couple people in one spot.

*shrugs* I don't want to presume to assume anything about what people's character would or should do, that's just the picture my brain painted. As for my actual opinion on if I want the fight to go down, I don't really know, I as just thinking of what made sense in character. I would like to get to the adventuring thing but if people want a fight, I'm not against it. Darius has all the motivation he needs now to go on the journey, he can probably deduce this is Ace in the next post.

I'd like to explore the magical creatures and natural occurring mystical phenomena of Altera, through Darius.

XD Effort, I almost thought that your OOC post just now was an IC post when I got the email notification about it, and I was worried you ninja'd me and that I would have to re-write the IC post that I was almost finished with.

Granted, you were the last one to post before me, so, I suppose it really wouldn't make sense for you to post for Darius a second time before I got a post in, but, you know... gut-reactions are not always the most logical of things. XD

Anywho!

Darius was just going to try and get away, he wasn't about to take three dudes head on, by himself.

Yeah, I've mainly been calling it a "fight" for lack of a better term. It certainly isn't an all-out fight. If it was, then y'all probably wouldn't stand much of a chance. :P I guess it's more of a... skirmish.

But yeah, the goal right now I guess is just to... annoy Ace and his guards enough that they give up and leave you alone. XD And, you know, getting away alive -- that's also a good goal to have.

I imagine Ace and them would notice they're making too much of a scene when Zito shows up and probably bail, maybe after an exchange of some magical attacks even. Raymond and/or Calder may catch the tail end of all that and also give chase.

Yeah, that's a good point. Ace would certainly want to wrap all of this up sooner-rather-than-later. But he also doesn't want to let Darius get away, so... yeah, I figured there was potential to let this escalate into a slightly more climactic moment, if that's what you guys wanted.

This might expedite Ace leaving the town

Yeah, I figured he would leave Atvance early next morning at the very latest, but, certainly, this gives him all the more reason to get out of town faster. :P

I'd like to explore the magical creatures and natural occurring mystical phenomena of Altera, through Darius.

Yeah, I already realized I let a lot of that fall to the wayside throughout the course of the school year. I'm definitely planning on working a lot of that back into the RP this summer.

Obviously [the battle has] already started, so I can't just skip over it. The question now is, would you rather I:
  • wrap things up sooner rather than later, so that we can time skip to the next day and let the actual journey begin? OR
  • let more characters get involved and allow the situation to escalate to a sort of climactic moment before the journey begins?

I'm fine with it either way, really.

Haha, sorry about that.

Should I post meow?

Uh, only if you really want to. It would make the most sense to wait for Neo (and maybe also Rithas) first.

Question: Would it be possible to use air manipulation to create a loud bang noise? Sort of like a popping balloon, except louder, I guess.

Last edited:
Question: Would it be possible to use air manipulation to create a loud bang noise? Sort of like a popping balloon, except louder, I guess.

Hmm. Theoretically, I guess that makes sense. o3o

So uh, @Greenie and @Turtle of the Tired, do you think I should still make another post for the dog? I wasn't expecting a collab post that led right up to a ready-to-time-skip sort of moment. Not that that's a bad thing -- I'm just not sure what to do with the dog now. XD

And on a related note -- how observant is Shireen? And how much time has she spent with dogs before in her life?

Reactions: Greenie
So uh, @Greenie and @Turtle of the Tired, do you think I should still make another post for the dog? I wasn't expecting a collab post that led right up to a ready-to-time-skip sort of moment. Not that that's a bad thing -- I'm just not sure what to do with the dog now. XD

And on a related note -- how observant is Shireen? And how much time has she spent with dogs before in her life?
Calder's gone so you can. Shireen still has some time before she's going to bed and I'm curious about this doggo.

She's pretty observant. As for how much time she's spent with them... she's never had a dog herself, but she's pretty friendly with all animals, and she has basic knowledge about normal domestic animals like cats and dogs.

She's pretty observant. As for how much time she's spent with them... she's never had a dog herself, but she's pretty friendly with all animals, and she has basic knowledge about normal domestic animals like cats and dogs.

Hmmm.

I was just asking because, technically, that's a female dog.

But I wasn't sure when it would make sense to mention that, since I wasn't sure when/if Shireen would notice that particular anatomical detail.
hehe.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Hmmm.

I was just asking because, technically, that's a female dog.

But I wasn't sure when it would make sense to mention that, since I wasn't sure when/if Shireen would notice that particular anatomical detail.
hehe.gif
Haha XD Is it? I hope I didn't mention he :'D

Hmm yeah But I do believe Shireen would notice that :D

Haha XD Is it? I hope I didn't mention he :'D

You did. Pretty frequently. XD

Which would make perfect sense if Shireen honestly didn't know and was just making assumptions. But if you think that Shireen would've noticed by now, then... yeah. XD

And here I was trying to write it every time ;w;

LE GAH. Hmmm that's all my fault haha because Shireen would have definitely noticed it was a girl dog and not a guy one. I'll ask @Turtle of the Tired if I can edit the post.

TT_TT

Yeah I'll look through all that ^_^'

Calder will come out of the room if there's a reason for him to. He's not stuck there, and I recognize that more may happen before we jump to a different time, but his intention is to rest.