I just realized

This is basically Raymond and Calder when they walked away from Ace:

tumblr_mbnkydJKXD1rpbwqd.gif

tumblr_inline_omf57cVcr61twnr78_500.gif

@AnimeLover_Princess

Didn't mean to interrupt any potential interaction your character would have had, it just seemed like a post from Darius was called for. I think Zito could still reasonably respond to Shireen before Darius leaves all crazily. But I dunno.

DO YOU EVER PLAN ON TAKING A LITTLE STROLL THROUGH MEMORY LANE AND YOU COME ACROSS A THING THAT YOU DID OR SAID IN THE PAST AND YOU HAVE NO MEMORY OF IT AT ALL BUT IT'S ON THE INTERNET AND POSTED BY AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU USED TO USE SO IT MUST BE REAL BUT YOU JUST CAN'T QUITE BELIEVE THAT IT'S REAL???

Because let me tell you

On another RP site

I once ran an RP

about dinosaurs.

And I had completely forgotten about this RP's existence until now. But now I do remember it. And as soon as I remembered the RP's existence, I started to vaguely recall what the world was like, and what my character was like.

And then I hunted down the OOC -- which took a while, because, goddamn, I knew this site was a broken piece of shit, but I didn't expect them to still not even have a functioning search function. There isn't even a "list all threads posted by Kaga" button on my profile. (And speaking of my profile -- apparently the 2nd-most-recent member to visit my profile was the site owner?? Like, um, ok, any particular reason you've taken a personal interest in me, sir?? I haven't been online regularly in 3 years, and I'm pretty sure neither have you. What brought you here?? I mean clearly you weren't here to delete my dead account since I was still able to log in, so...) And I even encountered a few oddball glitches while I was searching for it manually.

BUT ANYWAY

Eventually, I found the OOC, where I then discovered that apparently I had two characters, the latter of which I did not remember the existence of at all.

And I'd like to clarify that these were both human characters. Because humans were a thing in this RP. And dinosaurs. Humans and dinosaurs living together. Also magic. Magic was a thing. And knights and kingdoms and all that medieval jazz. And overall I kind of want to revisit this idea. Cuz it was pretty cool, and I'm really not sure why I forgot about this RP when the short-lived RP about owls that I tried running closer to five years ago and that I'm pretty sure never even got an IC thread because I lost interest still remains rather vivid in my brain.

But anywho, my 2nd character, I didn't remember her at all.

But apparently

I named her

Maya

Sore

Maya Sore

you know

fuckin'

Maiasaur???!

jaksldjfkldsj I honestly CANNOT BELIEVE

this was a thing that I actually did.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
Diagon Alley. Enough said.

So what you're trying to say is...we need dinosaurs. Like a Land Of The Lost type deal?

Also @Greenie were you going to try and have Shireen chase after Darius as well? Or would that post just be super short? I just want to make sure things don't get all crooked and folks have a chance to respond to things.

I guess you could say...
*Puts on sunglasses*
Alicia has postage.

Also @Greenie were you going to try and have Shireen chase after Darius as well? Or would that post just be super short? I just want to make sure things don't get all crooked and folks have a chance to respond to things.
I will, yeah. I get WiFi on Monday but I'll try to give replying a go today.

I guess you could say...
*Puts on sunglasses*
Alicia has postage.

Just one thing:

That "otherworldly stench" I mentioned? Only Darius can smell it. (Sorry, should've been more clear about that.)

Just one thing:

That "otherworldly stench" I mentioned? Only Darius can smell it. (Sorry, should've been more clear about that.)

Fair enough. How about the more normal stench of blood, not to mention the stench of someone defiling himself?

Fair enough. How about the more normal stench of blood, not to mention the stench of someone defiling himself?

Hmmm. Possibly. But Derrick's body turned to dust as soon as Ace realized he was being watched -- how long would those smells stick around?

Hmmm. Possibly. But Derrick's body turned to dust as soon as Ace realized he was being watched -- how long would those smells stick around?

Well, Alicia would have noticed the smell just before Darius approached the room/building, meaning that Ace didn't destroy Derrick's body at that point in time. So it doesn't really matter how long they stuck around afterwards; what's important is if it's there beforehand.

Well, Alicia would have noticed the smell just before Darius approached the room/building, meaning that Ace didn't destroy Derrick's body at that point in time. So it doesn't really matter how long they stuck around afterwards; what's important is if it's there beforehand.

Fair enough.

Hmm I'm wondering if I should have Shireen come? Since Zito is already going, and Alicia is there.

Hmm I'm wondering if I should have Shireen come? Since Zito is already going, and Alicia is there.

You could. But if you decide against it, I have something else in mind for Shireen. :jump:

Is Shireen a dog person, by any chance?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
You could. But if you decide against it, I have something else in mind for Shireen. :jump:

Is Shireen a dog person, by any chance?
Funny you should ask because her personality was a little based on a dog character I had, lol. So yeah, she's definitely a dog person!

Funny you should ask because her personality was a little based on a dog character I had, lol. So yeah, she's definitely a dog person!

Good to know! :jump:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie