...Good thing I took another look at the OoC thread before actually posting in the IC thread XD.
I do think I'll be able to post tonight, so, that's good.

A short and choppy post, but it gets the job done.

I'll see if I can get something up for Derrick (the henchman) this week.

"Did you join a mob"

lolol

Reactions: Kagayours
I'll try to get a post up tonight!
o3o Well you really aren't needed for a post just yet. So like, you can post if you really want to -- but you said in the Omnibus OOC that you're really busy right now, so, it would be fine for you to put off posting here for a while longer and get some other things done first, if that's easier for you.

o3o Well you really aren't needed for a post just yet. So like, you can post if you really want to -- but you said in the Omnibus OOC that you're really busy right now, so, it would be fine for you to put off posting here for a while longer and get some other things done first, if that's easier for you.
it probably would be honestly
I guess, if everyone wants to assume Zito's just listening and thinking for a little while?
that would be pretty helpful (since my show goes up in like two days)

So I could've sworn I was waiting on....something but it seems I've forgotten what that was, so I guess I'll get to it. Also Darius very much reminds me of Bilbo Baggins in that last post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effort
Finally got a post up for Derrick, along with some exciting ~bonus content~ :D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Neobullseye and Eru
Welp. I guess Derrick is doomed :P

Press F for respects.

omg oh shi----

Those things. The abomination. Marked souls!

So good. So good.

*falls over*

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
So, here's a question for all of you: Why are enemies that are weak to water living in an underwater temple? JRPGs pls...

Endurance test? :P

Reactions: Neobullseye
Ah well, it could be worse. Apparently Snover, a Grass/Ice mon that is thus x4 weak to Fire, gets lost in a VOLCANO in Pokémon Ranger 2. Sure, it's not really its natural habitat, but damn, that has to suck XD.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Yikes that sounds silly xD

Hmm I haven't posted yet for Shireen but I don't really think there's much for her to do :0