@Turtle of the Tired @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @PoetLore @Greenie @AnimeLover_Princess

769c53eea35b411f0bec6344db1c7d6ecc7c022eed5ac7bb5b6ae4ebf07300a1.jpg

...But I still don't have internet. The heat's back, but it'll take a little while to return to a comfortable temperature. I'll be staying at my aunt's one more night before going home, and after that, the internet will probably be back on. If not... meh, I'll survive. Besides, I can use my phone as a hotspot if I really need to, and even without that, you'd be surprised at how much RP-related stuff I can get done even without internet access, so long as I at least have my computer. :P Or maybe I'll just find something else to do until the internet's back. Who knows.

I'll give you all another update sometime tomorrow, of course. Worst case scenario, I might still be without internet for a while. But, it probably won't be an issue. In any case, it looks like I'm almost out of the woods, and I'm glad that things got better a lot faster than I initially anticipated. o_o"

I spent way too long on Google trying to find a good image to use for the start of this message. You'd be amazed how hard it is to find that particular He Man bit, as a gif, at a decent size, and still with a caption. Eventually I had to settle for this lame, tiny one. Also, it took almost no time at all for the search results to devolve into a mess of completely-unrelated images. I even found a familiar face fairly close to the top. I don't know if he was only put there as a result of my own browsing history, or if it was just pure coincidence, but I was amused by it.

@Turtle of the Tired @Effort @Luma @Eruantien @PoetLore @Greenie @AnimeLover_Princess

I'm home, and the house is warm -- but there's still no internet. I can use my phone's wi-fi hotspot when needed (which is how I'm online right now), but that uses up data, so I'd prefer to use it sparingly. Hopefully it'll be back on in another day or so, but, until then, don't expect me to spend a ton of time just hanging out online. I'll still hopefully get at least some RP-related stuff done in the meantime, though. After all, I don't need internet access to write IC posts -- I only need two brief windows of connectivity: one to load up the IC pages I'll be replying to, and another to actually post the content once I'm finished typing it. The actual writing process can be done entirely in "offline mode", so to speak. :P

I'll of course be sure to let you all know when the internet is back on.

I posted I just hope I didn't forget to make any appropriate responses or looked over any important details.

Welp, I finally sat down to do a thing. And a thing I did. So yay?

I'll be glad when everyone is in the same place...far less confusing that way!! AND...we can follow the priestess wherever it is we are all supposed to go..for whatever thing we are doing...

I'll be glad when everyone is in the same place...far less confusing that way!!
:/ Are you sure? I typically find that large groups are much more confusing than small ones. I honestly didn't expect that everyone would gather at Darius's place over a long period of time. I assumed the Priestess would get around to everyone eventually -- or, if they ever needed to meet in one large group, I would've wanted to get that over with rather quickly. I was even open to a few characters getting left out of the loop until things happen later.

Besides, it's not like everyone is immediately going to head on out as one big party from this point... there are other events planned for the day, which would involve everyone going their separate ways for a little while before stuff happens later tonight.

Also, Derrick has literally no reason to be there. o_o Hell, him being there runs contrary to the goal of bringing him back to Ace...

Edit: BUT WAIT. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. I CAN WORK WITH THIS.

Last edited:
I guess I'm weird then...but I'm used to that! I guess if there was a reason for everyone to scatter for separate reasons I would do that. Of course I will follow the flow of the story no matter what. So...you know..do whatever your GM self needs to do to get things to go as they should!

Reactions: Kagayours
>.> I'll post soon.

Reactions: PoetLore
Oh hey... I'm going to have to post for Ace next time it's my turn, aren't I? Yay... *rolls off the couch and onto the floor*

I'll try to squeeze that into next week's schedule.

The group of characters at Darius's lab has gotten slow. Very, very slow. So slow in fact, that the entire RP seems to come to a standstill when the henchman group isn't moving.

@PoetLore This is why having all our characters in one big group isn't always a good thing. XD Having more characters in one group inevitably means that the length of time needed to get through a full posting cycle will be longer, even if everyone's being fairly quick about posting. And it means that, within a single cycle, there are a lot more opportunities to get stuck waiting on one player. Not to mention -- the fact that the group is so large means that a larger number of RPers are all stuck in that slow-moving group. Instead of having just a handful of players be stuck in a slow-moving group, it's nearly our entire cast, save for the few who are in the much faster group.

In fact, for these very reasons, I should probably look for a reason to split that group up pretty soon, at least once all the quest-from-the-gods stuff is out of the way... sorry to disappoint you, Poet, since you just got there. XD It just isn't very helpful to you, or anyone else, when the RP slows down to a snail's pace because of this sort of thing. o_o"

Unfortunately, I myself have been very busy with schoolwork recently... which is part of the reason why the other, much smaller and much faster group in the RP has also suddenly stopped. And it also means that I can only prod people in the lab group to post so much before you're all just stuck waiting for me... hrm...

We'll see how things play out this week. Hopefully I can get caught up on schoolwork so that I can do more RPing stuff again.

Darius could cause another explosion. Might break some folks apart.
o_o Somehow I feel like that would just attract more attention to that particular area... that's what brought so many groups together in the first place, after all.