• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
ALSO I just wanted to say that I originally only planned for Ace's henchman to be anything more than just a faceless generic NPC. But due to what's been happening in the IC, I've fleshed him out a lot more and now he has a backstory and motivations and a ~FIRST NAME~ and alignments and basically I accidentally created a character that I love and he might get ice stabbed and die like two posts from now idfk.

Reactions: Effort
We caused that to happen once in one of our tabletop games. There was just a guard that me and the other players started talking to and we went to visit him at his home because my character was one of those guys that "knew people". The NPC guard then became the DMNPC who came with us when we left the first town. Much later in the game he sacrificed himself to save the party. Tears were shed for Donny, the dual shield slinging city guard. May he rest in peace.

basically I accidentally created a character that I love and he might get ice stabbed and die like two posts from now idfk.
Well, I can't really promise anything, seeing as how he's a "henchman" and--
and a ~FIRST NAME~
OH WELL THEN
I realize you might be attached, but IC Raymond might not be so understanding.... xP
Guess I'll have to wait and see how the next post plays out!

So

@Neobullseye @Snowy Turtle @Effort @Mahariel @Luma @Eruantien @PoetLore @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

I just updated the rules list for the RP. I technically didn't add any new rules, but I did make the rules list a lot cleaner by cutting out a lot of unnecessary fluff and re-wording each bullet point to be a lot more concise. I also condensed the "rules" and "disclaimers/general notes" tabs into a single "rules/other important things" tab, because they felt too similar to really justify separating them, especially after making them both so much shorter.

Hopefully this makes it a lot more readable for you all. I've been rather annoyed by the fact that, in general, it seems that the rules lists in my RP's are rarely actually read -- and I've realized that my own rambly, paragraph-sized bullet points are probably at least part of the problem. But I also realized that, unlike Fandomstuck, this RP doesn't seem to have nearly as much of a problem with people not following rules, or forgetting really important details about how the world of this RP works... so, I've spared you all the massive eyesore of a non-spoiler-tabbed rules list and all-caps red-text reminders about reading everything that were all recently edited into Fandomstuck's OP.

Still, giving the edited rules list a quick re-read would be pretty cool of you all. Just to serve as a quick refresher.

Reactions: Greenie
I changed my name Kaga. :3

Also, I'm doing the whole Thanksgiving/family time/final for this class/essay due thing. So I'll be posting as soon as I can.

Reactions: Kagayours
I told a friend of mine about this rp, let's see if he comes. ^_^

I have a lot coming up the next couple of weeks so i'll be slower then normal in posting but i will still try not to keep you waiting too long.

So

@Neobullseye @Snowy Turtle @Effort @Mahariel @Luma @Eruantien @PoetLore @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

I just updated the rules list for the RP. I technically didn't add any new rules, but I did make the rules list a lot cleaner by cutting out a lot of unnecessary fluff and re-wording each bullet point to be a lot more concise. I also condensed the "rules" and "disclaimers/general notes" tabs into a single "rules/other important things" tab, because they felt too similar to really justify separating them, especially after making them both so much shorter.

Hopefully this makes it a lot more readable for you all. I've been rather annoyed by the fact that, in general, it seems that the rules lists in my RP's are rarely actually read -- and I've realized that my own rambly, paragraph-sized bullet points are probably at least part of the problem. But I also realized that, unlike Fandomstuck, this RP doesn't seem to have nearly as much of a problem with people not following rules, or forgetting really important details about how the world of this RP works... so, I've spared you all the massive eyesore of a non-spoiler-tabbed rules list and all-caps red-text reminders about reading everything that were all recently edited into Fandomstuck's OP.

Still, giving the edited rules list a quick re-read would be pretty cool of you all. Just to serve as a quick refresher.
i will give them a look-over as soon as i get the chance :)

Sorry, sorry, on my list of things to do... >.> I apologize for my lack of posting.

What's happening guys?
Sorry, I had put off posting for a little while to deal with some other RP-related responsibilities (not to mention schoolwork... end of semester. Busy busy.)

I also have a (currently half-written) Fandomstuck post that I've been due for for slightly longer than anything in Altera, but hopefully I can get a few Altera posts out after that.

Sorry, I had put off posting for a little while to deal with some other RP-related responsibilities (not to mention schoolwork... end of semester. Busy busy.)

I also have a (currently half-written) Fandomstuck post that I've been due for for slightly longer than anything in Altera, but hopefully I can get a few Altera posts out after that.
guess I'm kinda glad now I didn't choose a Vash avatar when I last switched

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry I've been so insanely slow lately. Post up.

That last post of mine was out-of-sequence in the sense that it people haven't been waiting on it for the longest -- which is the system I've been using to decide which posts I should make first -- but it was a post that was easy for me to write while multitasking during class, unlike a post for the priestess/Tawny which is the post I'm due for next -- so I decided that a post for a character that's not needed as badly would be better than no post at all.

I replied, sorry it's kinda really short ;v;

Also sorry I forgot to tag you, @Luma

Posted. Sorry it's short, I've been sick for over a week now, and I just don't have the energy to do anything longer.

And then, upon realizing what a garish collection of colors that post was, I decided that Raymond's green just didn't belong. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Eru
Sorry for making two posts so closely follow each other, but I figured there was no reason to keep Raymond as the limiting factor for the story's progression.